Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Investments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

22 Apr 2019

"Monetization & Trade Program Available"

We have a Superb Top Tier Trader from a European Trade Platform, with 20+ Year experience, who can "MONETIZE" & "TRADE" Against the Following Assets:

(1) CASH - $10M+
(2) Top World Bank Instruments - BG's, SBLC's, CD's, MTN's, etc. - $100M+
(3) Investment Grade Treasury Bonds/Bills/Strips - $100+
(4) Equity Lines of Credit - $20M+
(5) Top World Bank Safe-Keeping Receipts (SKR's) - $50M+
(6) Long Term Notes (LTN's) - $100M+
(7) Heritage Funds - $100M+
(8) Other Assets may be considered on case-by-case basis.

The Assets can be "Assigned", "Leased", or "OWNED", But we Require to have the Complete Contact Info of the Actual Title/Holder Owner of the Asset for the Transaction to happen. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Profit/Returns are Good to Excellent and "Guaranteed by Contract". Funds can be used for any legal purpose and do NOT have to be repaid, since they are Non-Recourse Funding.

We also have other Top Tier Trade Platform Programs from other Providers who offer Bullet, Evergreen, Heritage Funds, Managed Buy/Sell Programs and more...

Serious Inquiries ONLY Accepted from High Net Worth Clients and/or their DIRECT Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

Register as member to see contact information.

22 Apr 2019

"Multiple Currency Exchange Possibilitites Available"

We have Providers who'll exchange their currencies, such as EURO, HKD, JPY, RMB, and USD for your (OWNER) Currencies of USD, EURO, RMB, JPY, HKD, EURO.
Unlimited Quantities are Available and Accepted, and MOST preferred. Bonuses are paid.
Excellent Financial Opportunities for all parties involved.
Serious Inquiries ONLY from Owners of Currencies and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

22 Apr 2019

We offer a mix and match service under which we are able to team up investors with entrepreneurs seeking funds for profitable ventures. We are in a position to help you finance your project. Please contact us with a feasible business plan and we shall arrange the desired finance either through high street bank or through carefully selected private investors, who are willing to invest in high yielding projects located anywhere in the world.

Entrepreneurs looking for investors may contact us for completing their dream projects. Funds can also be arranged for working capital or to take an existing business to the next level.

20 Apr 2019

Secured Self-liquidating Non-Recourse Buy-Out Loan: via a $79.9 Billion BG

Via a 2 step process to securely grow $27,778 into $247m+ per slot with your original investment returned in 40 banking days

By optionally appointing you as the Co-Director of our special purpose company as the investment vehicle. We will via 2 transactions securely enhance your funds well beyond $247m. Thereby giving you the option to enter a managed buy-sell contract at the $100m+ minimum investment amount. IF and only if, you so choose. As alternatively you can simply walk away with your proceeds.

If you prefer to access this 2 step 130 day transaction via our US-based LLC instead of being made a UK company Director to contract directly with us. You can alternatively subscribe via our LLC from (10,000 Euros) to $27,778 per slot and have the LLC sign the relevant contracts with us on your behalf since they are already a Co-Director of our special purpose company as the investment vehicle. If you want details of this LLC option then please also state your investment amount.
There are 9 $27,778 slots 2 have gone. Principals only can receive further information

20 Apr 2019

Secured property leverage program for the financially savvy Indian investor

This is the program for properties above 150 crores only minimum in India . There is no investment from the property owner’s side at all. There are 2 options available.

*Bullet Payment Method: This is a one-time settlement option of 25%. The one time settlement will have 2 tranches of payment. First in approximately 10 to 15 days from contract signing and the final tranche after 45 days.

* Monthly Payment Method: The second option is monthly payments of 15% of the valuation amount for 12 times.

Principals only can receive further information

20 Apr 2019

PPPs FOR INDIAN INVESTORS

RBI restriction on trading in INR above 2 lakhs/day in international markets means we help Indian investors to trade BG, F.D, SBLC and corporate cash deposits, by converting these instruments into MTN's (Monitored Trade Notes) which are neutral instruments that can be traded internationally hence we can offer:

CD/FDs:
HSBC 150%-200% 45 day bullet-payment for
Blocking. For other banks we can offer 150%-160% bullet-payment for 45 days Blocking.

If client is interested in 40 week program they get 15%-20% weekly for 40 weeks. Or trader purchases FDs that are 1 year old (minimum).

SKR's
Only 40 week program is available yielding 50%-55% per week for 40 weeks split on a 50-50% between trader and investor. All payments are via either wire transfer or MT103. (MT799 and MT760 is mandatory)

SBLC's/BG's
Similar to SKR, 40 weeks program which will yield 50%-55% per week for 40 week split 50-50% basis between trader and investor.
Instruments must be confirmed via swift MT799 and MT760. If client will have problem their bank advance our platform will assist in finding a solution with their bankers.

Principals only can receive further details per email.

19 Apr 2019

SEEKING PRIVATE LENDER FOR 45K BRIDGE LOAN FOR 90 DAYS

I have spent most of the first quarter raising private capital for our other business. We have a solid, signed, funding commitment for $250,000.00. We will only get the funds in the middle of May. The funds can only be used for our other business. Therefore, I need to personally raise about 45K for 90 days. I am willing to pay speed, candor and privacy: 10K for the money. I need a private lender who will do a signature loan. Fico Score 633. No real estate or other collateral. SOURCE OF REPAYMENT:PRACTICE OF LAW: (Areas: Federal Securities law; Offshore Corps.; Probate Administration) (No cash flow lenders, no Fintechs, no upfront fees, no junk fees.) Prefer East Coast lender(s). Brokers, facilitators, finders are welcome.

18 Apr 2019

Heritage funds program. No LTV, whole amount can be entered into trades. 100% return per month.
Tearsheet program. 85% return per month. 100m minimum to enter.

18 Apr 2019

Found a direct banker that can do all tough and non rated banks, Asian banks, Russian banks, Indian banks, African banks, mostly all non rated banks globally are all acceptable. Minimum entry of 100m cash, BGs, SBLC and Bank Drafts etc are all acceptable.

From Trader in London: Quote "For Applicants with funds at some of the more challenging banks, like Sberbank, Mahkota, Bank of West Indies, Bank of China, other Chinese Banks or Commercial Development Bank, as long as they have at least USD 100M in their account, we can take it. Corporate Pension funds may also be acceptable.

mt799 or 760. That's all.
LTV will range from 10%-90% then they can do 100-320% per month.
72 hrs front-to-back contract. 2-3 weeks later advance. monthly trade.

17 Apr 2019

Are you interested in earning $5000 consistently by trading binary? Am a full time binary options trader, i do manage account for individuals/corporate and generate Daily/weekly profit, i can help manage your live trading account to make a formidable profit. So if interest you can inbox me have you been denied of your loan due to bad credit or no collateral? Here's the opportunity for you. We render our services (Loans) at very low interest rates with a comfortable repayment schedule. We Offer corporate and Personal Financing

15 Apr 2019

70k euro program. 1.5m net to client per year. We can also scale and do ...x per year for life.
Email for more information.

12 Apr 2019

$50,000 pays out $100,000 in 90 days.
$100,000 pays out $300,000 in 90 days.
$250,000 pays out $1,000,000 in 90 days.
$500,000 pays out $2,500,000 in 90 days.
$750,000 pays out $4,500,000 in 90 days.
$1,000,000 pays out $9,000,000 in 90 days
$3,000,000 pays out $30,000,000 in 90 days

$500,000 pays out $2,000,000 in 60 days.
$1,000,000 pays out $7,000,000 in 60 days.

YOU CAN DO ONE, GET PAID AND COME BACK IN TO REACH YOUR FUNDING GOALS AS LONG AS THE PROGRAM IS OPEN.

We have already paid 17 clients in this way.

11 Apr 2019

Listing details:
We are Al-Talal Petroleum Services Co. Ltd.
We have a desire to build a petrochemical plant. The project is an oil project that produces raw materials extracted from crude oil, where the company extracts the basic approvals. The company's plan brought capital and foreign expertise to Iraq. We look forward to cooperating with our project

9 Apr 2019

35k program
Based on a 70% LTV monetization of a 100MM Bank draft.
Which is 70MM, you would earn 25% per week gross minus fees.

9 Apr 2019

For a client with 200k Euros or higher (Maximum 500k)
Client would get hard real estate assets.
ROI is 15%-18% per month (80 banking days) + Return of principal.
ROI first year is overall potentially up to 5x capital (Compounding allowed).
Funds move to trade groups account.
Client has option to do TTM in Toronto.

9 Apr 2019

Min 1m program, no maximum (USD, Euro or RMB)
Funds stay inside client's account at all times
Acumulative return to client 43x after all fee

5 Apr 2019

Investment opportunity is here for you to invest as low as $1,000 USD and get a profit return of $... USD in seven business working days. Contact us now for more information it's all about investing into crude oil and gas.

5 Apr 2019

why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan, when there is an opportunity for you to invest with 500usd and get a profit returns of 5,000usd after ... business working days, contact us today for more information if interested in learning on how you can earn big with just little amount it is all about investing into crude oil and gas.

4 Apr 2019

Trade Finance & Invoice Finance solutions for businesses to trade, import or export goods, both domestically and globally.
we are also able to provide financial banking instruments as BGs, SBLCs and comfort letter of credits for any projects requiring such supports.

1 Apr 2019

"Currency Exchange Programs Available"
WE have various provider who offer excellent prices for currencies, in their currency exchange programs. We have USD, EURO, HKD, JPY, RMB, and more and we can exchange vice versa. Unlimited quantities available, Large Contracts are Preferred. Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Currency Exchangers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

1 Apr 2019

We are issuing corporate notes for 375K. We need a guarantee for the notes. We will pay 100K for the guarantee. 50K to start and 50K at finish. We are raising capital meet our obligation under 25 million dollar gold contract. We need a clean and clear source of economic support from a guarantor. We want a funder/ guarantor from the states. This is a small transaction (375K) so we do not want funders from Europe or Middle East. The due diligence is too difficult for alleged funders from Middle East and United Kingdom. The guarantee will cover the face value and interest on corporate notes. Total exposure is 375K. Corporate and personal guarantees are available from borrower. (No upfront fee or junk fees, No BGs, No MTNs or SBLCs). U.S. Treasuries, AAA Bonds, T Strips or cash.

1 Apr 2019

April 2019 - we have new Deals!
We are offering fixed deposit Accounts with the best interest on the market.
Only limited! Without fees! Per month!

30 Mar 2019

Buyer is Licensed Fiduciary and Forex Exchange Company in Boston MA USA. is Final Buyer of VENEZUELAN CURRENCY Bolivars, Not a intermediary or Broker. Willing to move first securing Seller's Bolivars Bank to Bank prior to paying the Bolivars by The Seller to my BOD or Banesco Account in Caracas Venezuela based on my Buying procedure as explained step by step on the Copy of my purchasing Contract. I can pay USD to the Sellers nominated Bank Account anywhere in the World except War Thorn Countries either from my Wells Fargo NA or BOA USA Bank.I only buy within Venezuela for now not outside. My buying rate today is 250+ 5 BSS to 1 USD with 5 BSS per USD as commission to any intermediary or Broker that bring the right seller to me in Venezuela making my Buying price to be 250 BSS to 1 USD Nett to me the final Buyer. Am buying this very cheap rate because am using the purchased Bolivars in Venezuela to move my Euro out of Venezuela to my Company Account in Spain via my direct contact at the Central Bank of Venezuela.

29 Mar 2019

$50,000K USD Required To Pay UP FRONT ENTRY FEE To Facilitate Obtaining A Non-Recourse Loan Transaction In The Amount Of $100,000,000 Million Dollars USD. Yes, This Is Real And Legitimate And You Could And Would Benefit Greatly By Co-Operating With Me On My Entry Into This Program. Are You Intelligent Enough To Even Contact Me For Details? One Would Think So. There Is Nothing Complicated Nor Difficult About The Logistics Of Entering This Program And Then Receiving The Rewards! It ONLY Requires Having The Necessary Up Front Fee For Entry Into The Program.

27 Mar 2019

Heritage funds program
100% per month. No LTV, full or whole amount of funds to enter trade.

27 Mar 2019

Bullet program available!
Client received 100% per day for 5 days = 500% gross returns, then those returns entered a 40 week program.
These trades organized by Europe Central Bank through their Members banks (Deutsch, HSBC or Barclays, etc). Your money stays in your account therefore they are not at risk.

27 Mar 2019

85% monthly return on a TEARSHEET - USD or EUROS (1MM USD and up)

27 Mar 2019

55k program
Client nets 4m in 30 to 35 banking days.
After that, weekly payout of 4m to client for 39 weeks
Email for more information.

27 Mar 2019

1M Minimum Entry Level.
Clients will not have to move their funds if in a top tier world bank.
Clients will block their funds with the trader.
150% to 300% Returns per month paid monthly.
30 days to 40 weeks duration available.

27 Mar 2019

BANK DRAFT OPPORTUNITY
There is a Bank Draft Program with a Monetizer/Trader as per the following:This opportunity is for clients with funds in Smaller banks that are less able or willing to issue MT799s.But, this program can also be utilized by clients with funds in the Major Banks.It is possible the LTV for the Bank Draft could be 70% to 80%.The client can request up to Ten percent (10%) advance against LTV – usually 3 days after closing.
Possible Profits may be as much as: 25% per week.The Bank Draft/Cheque method is simple, safe and inexpensive and quick. The Bank Draft/Cheque is delivered bank to bank by Bonded courier – not by MT799/760.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.