Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Investments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

12 Nov 2019

Non-Recourse Loan: Are You Interested In Our Offer Of A Non-Recourse Loan Via The Leasing Of A Bank Guarantee (BG) Or Stand By Letter Of Credit (SBLC) Bank Instrument, Face Value $USD$ Of Well Over $100,000,000 Million Dollars (*Cash Backed!). Upon Your Issuance Of A Proof Of Funds (POF) (Or Bank Statement) Indicating You Are *Ready/Willing/Able (RWA) To Wire The Said Amount Of Processing Fee After Being Approved Of Your Non-Recourse Loan Application. Yes, There Is An **Upfront Processing Fee!

Register as member to see contact information.

11 Nov 2019

We are an International finance & investment company with full operations globally. we provide financial/project funding services for individual and institutional investors and business people across the world.

If you are looking at securing funding for your international trade, project and infrastructural development, we provide funding to our clients at international competitive rate,huge capital project funding in either short term or long term ranges,Financial Guarantees and Performance,New Funders Joint Venture For Project Share Holder,Capital Secured Investment & project financing Services, partnership, joint venture and other ranges of financial service offer

6 Nov 2019

50% A MONTH SMALL CAP TRADE
$25,000 USD minimum, you must move funds. Email for more information.

4 Nov 2019

STOP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME, THIS INVESTMENT PLAN CAN EARN YOU EXTRA INCOME.

Compounding Trade Program
The trade program IS still open and the clients I have in are getting paid, so I have proof of performance on a program that is still open. This is as good as it gets (I have a way for applicants to verify proof of performance before they even submit their file, if needed, but by appointment only).
The minimum is still 1M EUR or USD, and there is no maximum, so files over 100M are welcome to submit, too.
Cumulative return of over ????% net to client after all fees over the entire 1 year trade duration.

31 Oct 2019

Schools For The 21st Century

I Need some HELP to be able too accomplish my dream of seventeen years, which is to build NEW HIGH SCHOOLS in all fifty states.
My (BP) spells out the working of the (PPIP) Private Placement Investment Program, were as to generate the necessary funding for my school project. With land and about 1k+ acres, would be about $1b P/S.

The cost to enter into a (PPIP) would be a min of $100m with no max. And the repeatable ones are by invitation only and need to have a Humanitarian project. I don't need a loan, all I need is a proof of fund statement, or a tear sheet. With a JV deal it could work like this. You would put up the funding and I would put up the project. The payment for the proof of fund document could be a set amount or a % of the profit. More info on this is available.

Hopping that you can be the one to help me with my dream.

Can send (BP) (ES) (CP) and Resume

31 Oct 2019

We can provide you/company with loan for any variable project from 200,000 Euro to 250,000,000 Million Euro for up to 15 years at 2% interest rate with a grace period of 12 months

28 Oct 2019

A LARGE PROFIT TO BE EARNED! I Seek One Or More, Joint Venture Partner. Each Joint Venture Agreement WILL BE Separate From Any Other Agreement Entered Into With Any Other Partner(s)! I Require *At A Minimum, £750,000 Thousand Great British Pounds (£750,000 Thousand Great British Pounds). This Is A Great Opportunity. ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THAT! I Am Seeking The Funds For Obtaining/Procuring Either A Bank Guarantee (BG) Or A Stand By Letter Of Credit To Be Monetized For Obtaining A Non-Recourse Loan. I’m Very Generous On Our Sharing The Profits To Be Realized.Contact Me For Complete Details.

28 Oct 2019

"Excellent $1M Small Cap Trade Program Available"-"HURRY, Only 15 Slots Left"

We have the Great Pleasure of having a Source come to us by another source, who has an Excellent Small Cap Trade Program for financially Qualified Clients, Worldwide.
Minimum is $1 Million USD
Maximum is $5 Million USD
Client is Required to Move his/her Liquid CASH Funds to one of Two Top World Banks in London, (which we will advise you, when you apply).
The Bank(s) will assist you in setting up your OWN Bank Account, Under Your OWN Name at their bank. It's your Sole Account (not trader account).
Profit Returns are Daily for the first 4 days, then Daily again for 23 days out of 30 days, then it goes into a 40 Week Program.
Profit Returns are VERY HIGH and will disclosed once the client applies to us.
Funds can be used for any legal purpose.
ONLY 15 SLOTS LEFT, SO HURRY!!!

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Qualified Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your Complete Contact info.

23 Oct 2019

SEEKING INVESTMENT BANKER OR BROKER-DEALER
Company is seeking the services of investment banker, associated person to sell securities in a small private placement. We prefer someone in the eastern corridor of the United States. Must have series 7 license. Due diligence is complete. Private Placement Memorandum is complete.

21 Oct 2019

IPIP or DTC Receiver is needed. Big contract. 50% for sender side - closed and 50% for receiver side is fully open. Please not receiver from Asia and Africa.

20 Oct 2019

Require verifiable investment, that yields weekly ROI.
100K min to start and can go higher once I have first hand performance
DIRECT PROVIDER ABSOLUTLY NO BROKERS nor BROKER CHAINS !!!!
I will not waste one of my greatest assets, which is my TIME
Thanks in advance for your respecting my asset!

19 Oct 2019

"$10M and UP Private Trade Program"

We have a new program that offers excellent profit returns to financially qualified clients, worldwide.
Minimum is $10 Million and UP to NO Maximum, CASH ONLY.

Requirements are after the clients', proof of funds and KYC is approved, the client provides either:

(1) MT760 to get an 80% LTV on the funds that goes to trading, or
(2) MT799 to get a 60% LTV " " " " " .

Funds can stay in the clients bank as long as it's a Top-Rated World Bank.

Profits can be paid either weekly or monthly, for 10 months. Can Re-enter.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

19 Oct 2019

"Small CAP Trade Programs Available"

We have a Small Cap Trade Program Available for Financially qualified clients, worldwide.
Minimum is $500,000 and $1 Million and UP to NO Maximum CASH Only program.

Profit/Returns are good to excellent depending upon the amount you enter with.

Must be RWA at the time of inquiry to enter this program, since we do not know how long it will last.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

18 Oct 2019

I have the opportunity to solve the Global Energy Support problem for major projects whose value is billions of Euros.
On the global marketplace where the demand for the mentioned Hard Asset is growing steadily needs trustworthy business partners to offer the precise financial possibility to over-bridge the international financial crisis.
My success is built on the shared value of a common foundation quality service and relationships, mutual trust, Integrity, and Financial Strength, with Genuine Foreign Business Partners, Investors, and Banks who are interested in developing business in collaboration with me.
I hereby would like to establish working relationships with investor’s entrepreneurs to provide Financial Opportunities and Assistance to carry out projects finance Worldwide through the best funding possibilities by placing different Highly Valuated Assets Special Metals as Collateral.
I have the opportunity to provide high-value rare metals with a total estimated value of EUR 480 billion.

18 Oct 2019

GMAC-RFC Netherland B.V. engages in provides mortgage loans to borrowers in the Netherlands through institutional parties including banks and pension funds. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands. GMAC-RFC Netherland B.V. operates as a subsidiary of GMAC-RFC Investments B.V.

Our funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate.

The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3.5% interest rate per annum for 10 years renewable. Please, only serious clients with bank instruments, Loan funds needed for financing Projects need to contact us.

Finally, we finance small-scale loan company, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions because we have unlimited capital.

If you are satisfied with the above procedures send us a letter of intent writing on your company letterhead. For further details about purchasing a loan of user-friendly respond immediately on our email.

15 Oct 2019

Great Opportunity: ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THAT! “I” Am Seeking *At A Minimum, £500,000 Thousand British Pounds (£500,000 Great Britain Pounds (GBP) For The Leasing Of A Bank Guarantee Or Stand By Letter Of Credit, To Be Monetized For More Than Four-Hundred Million Dollars USD ($400,000,000 Million Dollars Net Profit. “I Have Immediate And Direct Access To A Financial Firm That Conducts These Services! Become My Partner And Loan Me £500,000 Thousand British Pounds (£500,000 Great Britain Pounds (GBP) And “I WILL REPAY You, Your £500,000 Thousand British Pounds PLUS: £1, 250,000 British Pounds Plus Five Percent (5%) Of What “I” Clear In The Monetization Of This Leased Bank Instrument Transaction. NO POSSIBILITY OF LOSS OF FUNDS! If Interested In A For Sure Winning Financial Transaction, Contact Me For Details.

14 Oct 2019

Invest with $500 $1,000, $2,000, $5,000 and get a high profit returns

Are you out there and don't know which program to invest that little amount and get a high return within a short timeframe? Here is an opportunity to make an extra income with 100% guarantee.(MUTUAI FUND LARSENT TOUBRO INVESTMENT GROUP INC) We have one of the best services that guarantee high-profit returns within a short timeframe. Kindly get back for more details today if you are interested in learning more about our service.

8 Oct 2019

WE LOV-PROJECT d. o. o., Zagreb hereby would like to establish working relationships with investor’s entrepreneurs to provide Financial Opportunities and Assistance to carry out projects finance Worldwide through the best funding possibilities by placing different Highly Valuated Assets Special Metals as Collateral.
On the global marketplace where the demand for the mentioned Hard Asset is growing steadily needs trustworthy business partners to offer the precise financial possibility to over-bridge the international financial crisis.
Our success is built on the shared value of a common foundation quality service and relationships, mutual trust, Integrity, and Financial Strength, with Genuine Foreign Business Partners, Investors, and banks who are interested in developing business in collaboration with us.
Do we know how to solve the worldwide energy subsidy problem of project realization which is trillions of Euro?
Our Mission is to avoid the financial crisis and to Financing and Develop Project International, where environmental protection is in the main focus and to leave a footprint behind, and make sure that generations can see and can benefit from it.

8 Oct 2019

"Monetization and Trade Program Available"

We have an Excellent European Trader who will Monetize your Asset (LTV from 40%-80% of Face Value), and put into a Private Placement Program that "GUARANTEES MONTHLY PROFIT/RETURNS".

The funds received are Non-Recourse (Funds you Do NOT have to repay) and can be used for any legal purpose, Worldwide.

The Asset can be "OWNED", "ASSIGNED" or "LEASED", BUT WE MUST KNOW/ HAVE THE COMPLETE CONTACT INFO OF THE ORIGINAL OWNER.

Assets can be :

(1) Cash - $10M +
(2) Commercial Real Estate Lines of Credit -$20M+
(3) Top World Bank Instruments such as BG's, SBLC's, MTN's, CD's, SKR's,- $100M+
(4) LTN's - $100M+
(5) U.S. Treasury Bonds/Bills/etc - $100M +
(6) Investment Grade Bonds /Stocks,/ETF's - $100M+
(7) European or Asian Treasury Bonds/Bills/etc - $100M+
(8) Insured Gold Certificates/Gold Bullion backed by Bank SKR's - $100M+
(9) Oil/Gas Reserve Notes backed by Bank SKR's - $100M+ and more

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Representative with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

6 Oct 2019

The Worlds most profitable business opportunity is to invest in a high-value hard asset to reach a large amount of billion, within 3, 4 month, for more info PL. only a serious investor

5 Oct 2019

WHY WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ONLINE LOOKING FOR A LOAN WHILE YOU CAN MAKE EXTRA INCOME

Are you looking to make extra income and don't know which program to
invest and get a high-profit return within a short time frame? If yes.
Here is an opportunity for you to make extra income with 100% guarantee. AT (MUTUAl FUND LARSENT TOUBRO INVESTMENT GROUP INC) we deal on short terms
investment with high-profit returns and We have one of the best
services. Do contact us for more details today if you are interested
in learning more about our service.

1 Oct 2019

18% Short-term notes:
We are offering three (3) year notes with an 18% percent, per annum, interest rate. The issuer is a U.S. based, gold buying corporation. A total of 40 notes will be sold. Each note will have a face value of $25,000.00. The notes can be redeemed at the end of each year. The interest will be paid quarterly in the amount of 4.5%. Formal offers are made only through the company's Private Placement Memorandum. Equity Sweetener: take a proportional interest in 5% of the net income of the issuer's revenue based on its future, audited, financial statements. U.S. purchasers must be accredited investors. Foreign purchasers are limited to eight (8) notes. Everything will be done electronically, all payments will be via wire transfers. Please feel free to contact us for further information if you think you or others in your network might be interested. Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

1 Oct 2019

Are you out there wanting to invest that little amount and don't know the program to invest and get a higher profit returns with a short time? We have one of the best service that guarantee you 100% high profit returns. Kindly Let us teach you how you can earn extra income with that little amount. Contact us today for more details if you are interested in learning more.

29 Sep 2019

We provide services for entrepreneurs who are seeking start-up or expansion capital. To qualify for start-up capital you must have an investor ready Business Plan which includes all financial projections, funding breakdowns, Resumes, executive summary, company overview and a sound marketing plan. All business applying for expansion capital must show that you are a legitimate business, including financial statements and organizing documents.

We are a full service brokerage firm that facilitates business funding for start-ups and expansions. We also offer Business Plans Services, financials preparation and Much more. We can help you find the right investor for your project.

29 Sep 2019

Proven Tearsheet trade - 1 mm Min- 500% -10 Days
Proven performing Tearsheet program - Money does not move !
Real Program. No Brokers . Direct . Confidential . By Invite Only.
We have over 60 files going to trade just this last Month ! send client KYC and POF today - Be Paid in 10 days after Trade start date !
from 1 MM to any Max amount : small & Large cap trade program . 10 Day Bullet + 40 weeks -200%-400% per month (1MM / 100MM)
3 Trading Platforms in NY, HK and London
We are direct and No Chains !
Reliable / top returns / proven program results
Ask for sample historical Returns attached : (larger the amount -> larger the returns)
Has to be top 50 banks ( including Chinese banks ) unless your client agrees to move funds to a top 25 bank.
Let us know if you have a clients who are interested or you the client.
This trading platform has various bullets and longer term trades
Serious inquiries only.

20 Sep 2019

We accept IPIP, the contract is official, the minimum contract amount is 10 billion, we return 35% (minus 1% commission). There are no chains of incompetent intermediaries. I communicate directly with the signatory.

19 Sep 2019

We are looking BANK/BANKER who have accses to SWIFT NET to Download 5B EUROS

19 Sep 2019

The secret to earning more cash flow is through investment and only a few gets to know about it. We can teach you how to make good investment and get a high-profit return within a few days. Do get back for more information if you are interested in knowing more.

9 Sep 2019

2m + Tear Sheet Program. No block on funds.
Skeptical?
Our source is direct and can even arrange a conference call between the Signatory and Head Fund Manager
Usual document requirements.
Contact for further information.

8 Sep 2019

If you don't know where to invest a small amount to get a high returns, then you will find your opportunity by me. I have it and I know how to generate an extra ordinary income with small invested amount. That is guaranteed to be very rich within a couple of months.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.