Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Precious Metals

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

18 Jul 2018

We have on offer a total of 16kg of refined gold in 1oz Krugerrand assortments (Random Years). Located in Canada. We accept credit card and PayPal payments.

Register as member to see contact information.

2 Jun 2018

We supply Gold at affordable price and sell them in a convenient price

29 May 2018

50 kilograms of gold for sale. Price:10% discount to market based on 2nd London Fixing Price the day before delivery. The gold is worth $1,910,600.00 and we are selling it for $1,719,540.00 We will deliver the gold to buyer's designated refinery only in the U.S. This offer is directed to hedge funds, significant gold investors and high net-worth individuals. This offer will expire soon as time is of the essence. Brokers/mandates will be protected, provided they are direct to buyers. No time for playing games with daisy chains. CWe required a $200,000 deposit on all orders. The deposit is refundable in the event of nondelivery. Everything is done with lawyers and legally binding contracts. 30 days from start to finish.

18 May 2018

SEEKING US GOLD BUYERS - We can deliver 50 kilograms per month to your door step or designated refinery. We pay for the freight, documentation, export taxes, assaying, smelting and other costs. We simply need buyers who have the financial wherewithal to pay for the gold. Please explain the following:

1. Price you are willing to pay per kilogram
2. Region of the country (East Coast, West Coast,etc)
3. Name of designated refinery
4. Manner for proof of funds

We are sophisticated sellers and will not respond to "low-ball" offers.
Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

14 May 2018

I am affiliate marketer of precious metals , want buyers or investors for precious metals

4 May 2018

Au gold dust ,Gold dore

Quality ....22 carat
Purity ........96+
Price.......... $25,000usd per kg
Quantity......... 500kg
Origin Burkina Faso or Ghana
The location of the gold stock==== Cotonou-Benin
Supply capacity per Month 100kg and my weekly supply is 50kg

I can deliver to buyers destination, the procedure is below,

The buyer has to pay this charges to agent immediately the agent arrived at buyers destination Air-port y and immediately the agent called the buyer Upon confirming his arrival at the –AIRPORT with the 30kg gold bar at Destination. Once the buyer pay the agent the charges and then agent clear the gold from Airport and then agent hand over the gold to the buyer for the buyer to move the gold to his refinery for assay.

The Agent will clear the 30kg Gold bar from the Airport and deliver within 1 hours to the buyer.

22 Apr 2018

I'm a precious metal merchant, I need buyers for my items

17 Apr 2018

My client in Mumbai is looking to buy a substantial quantity of gold bullion. Contact me and advise the facilitator fees and discounts applicable.

4 Apr 2018

We Buy GOLD (AU). Any Amount From 50 Kilograms To NO LIMIT. "I" Have Five World Renown Buyer(s) Of Gold Bullion, Gold Dore, Gold Dust. Financially Capable, Ready, Willing, Able. We Deal In Just About Every Location On Earth (Except Thailand). We Have Refineries Strategically Located For Easy Access When Required! YES, We Do Table Top Meetings! My Buyer(s). Now Is A Great Time To Be Introduced To A New "Buying Source" That Can Handle Any Transaction "You" Have.

18 Mar 2018

Wanted: *Seeking seller(s) of Gold Bullion (AU)! Wanted real experienced source(s) having gold (au) available for sale now! "I" have seven (7) experienced, capable, world renowned *buyers of gold (au).. They will purchase: gold bullion, dore bars, gold dust, gold concentrate, gold nuggets and gold under five years old and over five (5) years old.. Any quantity from 50 kilogram to NO LIMIT! They are ready, willing and able (rwa) to conduct business! So, are there any capable "sellers" of gold bullion, gold dore and gold dust, who can transact a "buy"/"sell" transaction of "gold" changing ownership, to my qualified, top professional buyer(s)? if so, let's communicate with each other. Let's Conduct some Profitable Business.

18 Mar 2018

Seeking Gold Seller(s) (AU): Any Amount 50 Kilograms (50 Kg). Almost Any Seller Location, Except Thailand! Seeking Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold Dust, Yes Gold Nuggets. We Deal In Hong Kong, Two Of Our Buyers Have Ownership In Hong Kong Refineries And Participate In Table Top Meetings. My Buyer(s) Are World Renown, Highly Qualified/Experienced, Financially Capable (Any $$ Purchase Amount, NO Limit!) Co-operative, Ready, Willing And Able. Think Hard, You Know Professional Seller(s) Of “Gold”, Or Someone Who Does! Large Amounts Of Cash To Be Earned! Contact Me Immediately.

9 Mar 2018

Wanted: *Seeking seller(s) of Gold Bullion (AU)! Wanted real experienced source(s) having gold (au) available for sale now! "I" have seven (7) experienced, capable, world renowned *buyers of gold (au).. They will purchase: gold bullion, dore bars, gold dust, gold concentrate, gold nuggets and gold under five years old and over five (5) years old.. Any quantity from 50 kilogram to NO LIMIT! They are ready, willing and able (rwa) to conduct business! So, are there any capable "sellers" of gold bullion, gold dore and gold dust, who can transact a "buy"/"sell" transaction of "gold" changing ownership, to my qualified, top professional buyer(s)? if so, let's communicate with each other. Let's Conduct some Profitable Business.

3 Mar 2018

SEEKING GENUINE, PERFORMING GOLD (AU) SELLER(S): WE PURCHASE/BUY, ANY QUANTITY: ANY AMOUNT! Seven (7) Internationally Renowned, Capable, Gold Buyers Ready To Purchase Any Amount Of Gold, That Is Available For Purchase. Our Gold Buyer(s) Utilize ONLY Their Proven, Set Procedures. Our Buyer(s) Do Not Play Games. Their Proven Reputations Are Above Reproach! We Seek Gold Bullion, Dore Gold (Bars), Gold Nuggets, Gold Dust, Gold Concentrate. Our Buyer(s) Purchase Gold (AU) From Any Part Of The World, EXCEPT: The Continent Of Africa. Most Other Locations On A Case By Case Basis. Yes: We Deal In Hong Kong, We Have (Our Own) Refineries Located There And Other Parts Of The World. Yes, We Do Table Top Meetings (TTM)!

Contact Us And Let’s Successfully Begin A Great, New And Yes, Lucrative Professional Relationship. Our Abilities Are Second To None Other! For Proof, Contact Us, Now!

26 Feb 2018

Au gold dust ,Gold dore
Quality ....22 carat
Purity ........96+
Price.......... $22,000usd per kg
Quantity......... 500kg
Origin Burkina Faso or Ghana
The location of the gold stock==== Cotonou-Benin
Supply capacity per Month 100kg and my weekly supply is 50kg

Our condition of shipment is that buyer pay for the first trial shipment then we ship the gold to him.
we ship from 5kg to 100kg ,

1.5kg shipment cost $2,650usd ,
2.10kg shipment cost $3,250usd
3.20kg shipment cost $3,750usd
4.50kg shipment cost $4,750usd
3,100kg shipment cost $7,500usd only.

This is our working condition as money of the buyer are now asking the seller to ship to their destination. For me i am short of fund because i have used all the fund i have available to purchase large quantity of Gold stock down from the local mining firm . This has made it impossible for me to finance the shipment cost to the buyer,

Any buyer who is ready to pay the cost of the first trial shipment, i am here honestly to do long term business supply to such buyer.

21 Feb 2018

SEEKING GENUINE, PERFORMING GOLD (AU) SELLER(S): WE PURCHASE/BUY, ANY QUANTITY: ANY AMOUNT! Seven (7) Internationally Renowned, Capable, Gold Buyers Ready To Purchase Any Amount Of Gold, That Is Available For Purchase. Our Gold Buyer(s) Utilize ONLY Their Proven, Set Procedures. Our Buyer(s) Do Not Play Games. Their Proven Reputations Are Above Reproach! We Seek Gold Bullion, Dore Gold (Bars), Gold Nuggets, Gold Dust, Gold Concentrate. Our Buyer(s) Purchase Gold (AU) From Any Part Of The World, EXCEPT: The Continent Of Africa. Most Other Locations On A Case By Case Basis. Yes: We Deal In Hong Kong, We Have (Our Own) Refineries Located There And Other Parts Of The World. Yes, We Do Table Top Meetings (TTM)!

Contact Us And Let’s Successfully Begin A Great, New And Yes, Lucrative Professional Relationship. Our Abilities Are Second To None Other! For Proof, Contact Us, Now!

21 Feb 2018

Wanted: *Seeking seller(s) of Gold Bullion (AU)! Wanted real experienced source(s) having gold (au) available for sale now! "I" have seven (7) experienced, capable, world renowned *buyers of gold (au).. They will purchase: gold bullion, dore bars, gold dust, gold concentrate, gold nuggets and gold under five years old and over five (5) years old.. Any quantity! They are ready, willing and able (rwa) to conduct business! So, are there any capable "sellers" of gold bullion, gold dore and gold dust, who can transact a "buy"/"sell" transaction of "gold" changing ownership, to my qualified, top professional buyer(s)? if so, let's communicate with each other. NO African offers!
Let's Conduct some Profitable Business.

6 Feb 2018

Buy gold, silver and platinum bullion online at the lowest possible price.We give private investors around the world access to professional bullion markets.You can benefit from the Lowest Cost For Buying, Selling and Storing Gold and Sliver.

5 Feb 2018

"Our Buyers Wanting to Buy Gold in LARGE Quantities-SWISS PROCEDURES ONLY"

We have Large Buyers wanting large quantities of Good Quality Gold, done through SWISS PROCEDURES ONLY. NO other procedures are accepted.
We work with very HIGH Net Worth Buyers such as Governments, Institutional Investors, Firms, Individuals, etc., and THEY ONLY DO "SWISS PROCEDURES ONLY".
If the Seller can do large quantities of Gold with SWISS Procedures ONLY, then Direct Sellers and/or your Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info may contact us.
NO other inquiries are accepted.

31 Jan 2018

31 Jan 2018

Seeking Gold Seller(s) (AU): Any Amount Above One-Half (1/2) Metric Ton! Almost Any Seller Location, Except The Continent Of Africa! Seeking Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold Dust, Yes Gold Nuggets. We Deal In Hong Kong, Two Of Our Buyers Have Ownership In Hong Kong Refineries And Participate In Table Top Meetings. My Buyer(s) Are World Renown, Highly Qualified/Experienced, Financially Capable (Any $$ Purchase Amount, No Limit!) Co-operative, Ready, Willing And Able. Think Hard, You Know Professional Seller(s) Of “Gold”, Or Someone Who Does! Large Amounts Of Cash To Be Earned! Contact Me Immediately.

31 Dec 2017

SEEKING GENUINE, PERFORMING GOLD (AU) SELLER(S): WE PURCHASE/BUY, ANY QUANTITY: ANY AMOUNT! Seven (7) Internationally Renowned, Capable, Gold Buyers Ready To Purchase Any Amount Of Gold, That Is Available For Purchase. Our Gold Buyer(s) Utilize ONLY Their Proven, Set Procedures. Our Buyer(s) Do Not Play Games. Their Proven Reputations Are Above Reproach! We Seek Gold Bullion, Dore Gold (Bars), Gold Nuggets, Gold Dust, Gold Concentrate. Our Buyer(s) Purchase Gold (AU) From Any Part Of The World, EXCEPT: The Continent Of Africa. NO AFRICAN CONTINENT GOLD, NONE WHATSOEVER! Yes: We Deal In Hong Kong, We Have (Our Own) Refineries Located There And Other Parts Of The World. Yes, We Do Table Top Meetings (TTM)!

31 Dec 2017

Wanted: *Seeking seller(s) of Gold Bullion (AU)! Wanted real experienced source(s) having gold (au) available for sale now! "I" have seven (7) experienced, capable, world renowned *buyers of gold (au).. They will purchase: gold bullion, dore bars, gold dust, gold concentrate, gold nuggets and gold under five years old and over five (5) years old.. Any quantity! They are ready, willing and able (rwa) to conduct business! So, are there any capable "sellers" of gold bullion, gold dore and gold dust, who can transact a "buy"/"sell" transaction of "gold" changing ownership, to my qualified, top professional buyer(s)? if so, let's communicate with each other. NO African offers!

26 Dec 2017

Wanted: *Seeking seller(s) of gold bullion (au)! Wanted real experienced source(s) having gold (au) available for sale now! "i" have five (5) experienced, capable, world renown *buyers of gold (au).. They will purchase: gold bullion, dore bars, gold dust, gold nuggets and gold under five years old and over five (5) years old.. Any quantity! They are ready, willing and able (rwa) to conduct business! So, are there any capable "sellers" of gold bullion, gold dore and gold dust, who can transact a "buy"/"sell" transaction of "gold" changing ownership, to my qualified, top professional buyer(s)? if so, let's communicate with each other. NO African offers!

26 Dec 2017

Seeking Gold Seller(s) (AU): Any Amount Above One Metric Ton! Almost Any Seller Location, Except The Continent Of Africa! Seeking Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold Dust, Yes Gold Nuggets. We Deal In Hong Kong, Two Of Our Buyers Have Ownership In Hong Kong Refineries And Participate In Table Top Meetings. My Buyer(s) Are World Renown, Highly Qualified/Experienced, Financially Capable (Any $$ Purchase Amount, No Limit!) Co-operative, Ready, Willing And Able. Think Hard, You Know Professional Seller(s) Of “Gold”, Or Someone Who Does! Large Amounts Of Cash To Be Earned! Contact Me Immediately.

18 Dec 2017

Seeking Gold Seller(s) (AU): Any Amount Above One Metric Ton! Almost Any Seller Location, Except The Continent Of Africa! Seeking Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold Dust, Yes Gold Nuggets. We Deal In Hong Kong, Two Of Our Buyers Have Ownership In Hong Kong Refineries And Participate In Table Top Meetings. My Buyer(s) Are World Renown, Highly Qualified/Experienced, Financially Capable (Any $$ Purchase Amount, No Limit!) Co-operative, Ready, Willing And Able. Think Hard, You Know Professional Seller(s) Of “Gold”, Or Someone Who Does! Large Amounts Of Cash To Be Earned! Contact Me Immediately.

7 Dec 2017

I have a genuine buyer for Rough Diamonds. I am direct to the Buyer.

The Buyer requirements.
1. Delivery ONLY Brinks Zurich airport
2. There will be no prepayment. We can start with a small order, however, we are capable of weekly order of at least 2000carats. We will issue a Purchase Order which is legally binding.

If you wish to know more, please contact me.

6 Dec 2017

SEEKING GOLD SELLERS (AU): Any Amount One Metric Ton And Above! Almost Any Seller Location, Except THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA! Seeking Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold Dust, Yes Gold Nuggets. We Deal In Hong Kong, Two Of Our Buyers Have Ownership In Refineries In Hong Kong And Other Global Locations Plus Participate In Table Top Meetings. My Buyer(s) Are World Renown, Highly Qualified/Experienced, Financially Capable (Any $$ Purchase Amount, NO LIMIT!) Co-operative, Ready, Willing And Able (RWA). Think Hard, You Know Professional Seller(s) Of “AU”, Or You Know Someone Who Does! LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH TO BE EARNED. Contact Immediately.

6 Dec 2017

Needed Real Performing "Gold Seller(s)". "I" Have, Yes, "I" Deal With Five (5) International Experienced, Highly Qualified, Capable Purchaser(s) Of ANY AMOUNT Of Gold (AU). Preferred, Gold Bullion, Dore An Gold Dust. ANY QUANITY, Large Tonnage Amounts, Smaller Amounts, Test By Buyer(s), Contact Me.

5 Dec 2017

SEEKING GOLD SELLERS (AU): Any Amount One Metric Ton And Above! Almost Any Seller Location, Except THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA! Seeking Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold Dust, Yes Gold Nuggets. We Deal In Hong Kong, Two Of Our Buyers Have Ownership In Refineries In Hong Kong And Other Global Locations Plus Participate In Table Top Meetings. My Buyer(s) Are World Renown, Highly Qualified/Experienced, Financially Capable (Any $$ Purchase Amount, NO LIMIT!) Co-operative, Ready, Willing And Able (RWA). Think Hard, You Know Professional Seller(s) Of “AU”, Or Someone Who Does! LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH TO BE EARNED. Contact Immediately.

5 Dec 2017

GOLD SELLER(S)/SUPPLIER(S) NEEDED: "I" Have The Qualified Buyer(s). Needed, One Metric Ton And Upward To NO LIMIT! NO AFRICAN SELLERS! Needed: Gold Bullion, Dore, Gold Dust And Yes, Gold Nuggets! We Can Handle Any Amount, We Do Table Top Meetings And Deal In Hong Kong. Please Contact Me If "You" Have Other Contacts To Introduce Me To. Large Fee's To Be Collected.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.