Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Precious Metals

Submit Free Listing

= Request by Member

Date published Request/Lead

16 Sep 2016

Monetizing and putting the funds into PPP
I have a client with 2 SKRs the gold wire has a value of €13,680,000 and the nickle wire is valued at €795,293,592. The client requires to have an idea of the LTV on the collateral and roughly what will the program brings him before he goes and prepares all the compliance documents. He has had people who took his documents and were not able to perform and does not want to go through that route again. He knows that he cannot get the full picture but estimated return will be appreciated.

Register as member to see contact information.

6 Sep 2016

We have supply of 100kg of AU per month for 12 months, for sale at 30,000 dollars,

5 Sep 2016

Mining Lender for In-Ground Asset Financing and Capital Asset Program Funding solutions worldwide.

They offer the ONLY in-ground asset funding program that is available worldwide up to 100% asset financing. In the U.S. and worldwide, they offer: Financing mining projects, gold mine financing, asset finance, and venture capital opportunities. General conditions:
1. The mine must be able to be excavated.
2. The in-ground assets must be verifiable.
3. If needed we can provide Geologists, Laboratory and Operation of the Gold Mine.
4. The funding amount may be up to 100% of the net present value, depending on certain factors.
5. International projects are acceptable and provided if they are U.S. and European Union Friendly.
7. Projects of less than 1 billion can be completed in 8 weeks approximately. Larger projects will take longer.
9. Mines do not have to be in operation and documents can be up to five years old but, Assay Report must be updated.
10. In-ground assets may be Gold mines - Platinum mines- * Precious stones will be evaluated first.

4 Sep 2016

We currently have Gold bars and dusts for bulk and small buyers. we are open for inspection of Goods and SGS Cert is available.
Mail back for detail and price

29 Aug 2016

We currently have good stock of Gold for sell at reasonable price.
Do mail back for details

12 Aug 2016

We currently have Gold for sell at good Market price at discount rate. We are open for goods inspection once your ready.
Do mail us for further details.

5 Aug 2016

We currently have stock of pure Gold for purchase at a very good rate. genuine buyers are welcomed and will need to come to our Office in Malaysia for goods inspection and signing of necessary documents of purchase.

27 Jun 2016

MONETIZATION OF MINES AND OIL WELLS & REFINERIES

-- Minimum $300 Million USD
-- Make use of your producing or non-producing assets, oil wells and mines of all types. Gold, silver, copper, Iron, potash, zeolite, and more.

NOTE: Mines or Wells do not have to operational. But they will need an up- to- date (less than 2 years) valuation or a 43-101. The minimum assayed value is $300 Million USD.

-- OWNER MAINTAINS THE RIGHTS TO THE MINE OR WELL
-- NEED THE CIS, PASSPORT, PROOF OF OWNERSHIP AND AN UP TO DATE ASSAY VALUE.
-- We are Directly Connected to the Source.

27 Jun 2016

We currently have stock of pure gold for sale. Our gold is legitimate with receipts of purchase from source of origin.
If interested please mail back for details

20 Jun 2016

"Gold Wanted to Buy-Swiss Procedures Only"

We have Several Accredited High Net Worth Buyers who seek to purchase Large Quantities of Gold Bullion, from Financially Qualified Sellers who can perform "SWISS PROCEDURES", ONLY.
No Mandate or Broker Offers Accepted. Only Full Corporate Offers are accepted from the DIRECT Seller on his Letterhead, with his complete contact info.

All Facilitating Broker/Mandates will be protected for commissions as long as their is NO large daisy chain and they provide their complete contact info.

NO OTHER PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED BUT OUR "SWISS PROCEDURES ONLY"

Serious Inquiries from Direct Sellers and/or their legal representatives (NO large daisy chain) with your complete contact info.

3 Jun 2016

Gold Buyer.
 I need to know what the discount is on a CIF/DAP ( DALLAS AIR PORT ) basis here to the
 USA.
 3 options:  
1. After in contract and the seller sends me POP, then I send a
 POF letter for $10 million from my partner.  After verification of
 the letter, then seller sends 250 kg as a start, then it is
 validated and paid, then I swift a MT799 for up to $50 million for
 the next shipment and the seller ships 1 metric ton minimum.
2. We go in contract, seller delivers gold, it is validated, then
 payment within 3 business days (due to banking today).  I pay for
 USCBP fees clearing customs, refining fees and the gold within the
 3 banking days after the assay.  If I am obligated to pay
 commissions, I do this as well.
3. Same as above but we go in contract, then seller makes a first
 delivery, then payment but for second shipment forward, I will
 swift a MT799 (POF) good for 90 days.
I seek CIF/DAP basis delivery to the USA
 If seller agrees then we can work on the contract. I do not offer a LOC, BG, SBLC, DLC, MT760, or MT700.

22 May 2016

"Gold Wanted to Buy-SWISS PROCEDURES ONLY"

We have Several Buyers seeking to purchase Large Quantities of Gold Bullion for Sale, from DIRECT Owner/Sellers ONLY, Worldwide.
NO Mandate/Broker FCO's Accepted. The FCO (Full Corporate Offer) MUST come from the DIRECT Owner/Seller.

All Facilitating Broker/Mandates will be protected and compensated for commissions as long as their is NO large Daisy chain and we have their complete contact info.
ONLY OUR PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED. DO NOT CONTACT US WITH YOUR PROCEDURES.

Our Buyers are High Net Worth Individuals, Institutions, Governments, etc., and are capable of purchasing very large contracts.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Owner/Sellers and/or their Direct Legal Representative with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

22 May 2016

We have pure gold for bulk purchase at a good price. mail back for details.

18 May 2016

Seeking Joint Venture Partner to assist with $65,000.00 (Sixty-Five Thousand Dollars) capital contribution to close two pending gold transactions. ROI or loan is $65,000.00 in 60 days. We will provide supporting documentation, loan/investment agreement and whatever else you need to feel comfortable from a due diligence point of view. If the gold deal goes south, we will complete the pending diamond transaction. We have available to us 3877 karat sof gem quality diamonds (each stone 5-20 krates) We will export the diamonds the states with the lawful KPCs and sell them to existing buyers. If that goes south, the law firm will repay the funds tot he investors. Please call me at +1-202-457-8180 or email me. I do not need a lot of money and I do not need the money for a long time. 65K is all I need, not more, not less. There are other return alternatives we are willing to consider as well. If you have an interest, please contact me.

7 May 2016

WANTED TO PURCHASE A GOLD MINE! WANTED TO BUY A GOLD MINE!
I will purchase a Gold Mine under the following conditions:
Appraised value MUST BE at least Two Billion Dollars, United States area ONLY.
I will give my U.S. mining claim as Earnest Money in addition to paying the
purchase price in CASH at closing. If the value of the purchased Mine exceeds the minimum above purchase value (Two Billion Dollars), an additional amount WILL BE added. The Mine can be DORMANT. Payment comes from a signed contract by a bank. If property is not mined year round (such as in Alaska) payments WILL continue until paid in full.
Seller to keep ALL of mining profits plus payments until paid in FULL.
Seller will be in FULL control and RETAIN title until paid in full, at which time the Mine and the name of the Company owning it, with NO liens or encumbrances, WILL BE OWNED by the Buyer.
Consultant Fees WILL BE 2% of the amounts as received by Owner.

4 May 2016

Need gold bullion or dore, CIF Dubai.
Assay at Emirates Gold DMCC refinery, seller has to provide all documents requested by refinery while signing SPA.

Quantity : 500 kilos per week. Contract for a year for 24 MT .
Bank Instrument : SBLC for 500 kilos
Payment Within 72 hours after final Assay.

Set of documents needs to be exchanged before signing SPA.

Buyer ...
1. Valid Trade License Copy.
2. Authorized Signatory Copy or “Power of Attorney Letter".
3. Passport Copy.

Seller ...
1. Valid Trade License Copy.
2. Authorized Signatory Copy or “Power of Attorney Letter".
3. Passport Copy.
4. FCO to the Buyer Company.

Note: chain of intermediary will not be entertained. Offer has to be from mandate or the seller.

30 Apr 2016

I need to monetize nickel wire and gold wire, isgas skr

23 Apr 2016

We are pleased to inform to you that we have the below mentioned products readily available for export.
COMMODITY DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATIONS:
a) Commodity: Aurum Utalium (AU).
b) Form: Gold Bars
c) Quantity: 800kg spot deal and 500kgs per month x 12 months
d) Purity: MINIMUM 95+%.
e) Carats: MINIMUM 22+ carat.
f) Origin: Guinea, Conakry.
g) Fixed price: $25,000 (United States Dollars), per kilo FOB Guinea
h) Payment: Bank Transfer TT
i) Delivery: 5 Days via airline or FIRST CLASS COURIER. (Presidential)
j) Sample: Available upon order 10kgs min

18 Apr 2016

GOLD PEER-TO-PEER LENDING

HOW IT WORKS?
First you can buy gold directly from us or you can have it transferred in to our secured facility.
Afterwards, you can post a loan request on the platform. Or we will find borrowers looking to use your gold to borrow against.
All loan request confirm to contract specifications; they are for fix terms (i.e. 1 year, or 2 year loans) backed by your gold at a 2:1 ratio.

Under special lending circumstances, Interest can run upward to 19% no risk.
Members Only for Contact.......

18 Apr 2016

Pure Gold is available for traders purchase.
We await your mail for details and inspection arrangement.

7 Mar 2016

We can supply semi-refined gold, platinum, palladium and also diamonds to qualified buyers.

Our preferred buyer(s) should be prepared to enter into a 5-10 year contract with us for a minimum contract value of $500m- $1B for each of those minerals, as we are working with authorised mining and government-licensed sources to ensure that delivery allocations are guaranteed without any encumbrances for the contract duration.

Serious enquiries only, please.

7 Feb 2016

"Gold Wanted to Buy"

We have Several Buyers Seeking to purchase Large Quantities of Gold Bullion for Sale, from the DIRECT OWNER/SELLER ONLY.
NO Mandates or Broker FCO's Accepted.

End Seller MUST Provide Full Corporate Offers, and be the Actual OWNER/SELLER(s), displaying this on their Letterhead with their complete contact info.
AGAIN, NO Mandate or Broker FCO's.

All Brokers/mandates will be protected through for commissions, as long as their is NO large Daisy Chain and we have their complete contact info.

Our Buyers are Large High Net Worth Individuals, Institutions, Governments, etc.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from DIRECT Owner/Seller(s) and/or their DIRECT Legal Representative with their complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

5 Feb 2016

Large quantities of refined Gold bullion available for immediate sale. Based in London. All products physical and owned by us. Trading for over six years.
Please contact me for more information

22 Jan 2016

"Gold Want to Buy"-Large Quantities-SWISS Procedures ONLY (Worldwide)

We have Several Large and Financially High Net Worth (HNW) Buyers seeking to purchase Large Quantities of Gold Bullion for Sale, from the DIRECT Owner/Seller(s) ONLY.
NO Mandate or Broker Full Corporate Offers (FCO's) Accepted.

MUST Provide FULL CORPORATE OFFER from the DIRECT Owner/Seller(s), on their Letterhead with their complete contact info and full details as to what is offered, etc., under SWISS PROCEDURES ONLY. NO OTHER PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME.
Our Buyers are Large High Net Worth Individuals, Institutions, Hedge Funds, Governments, etc.
Serious Inquiries are ONLY Accepted from DIRECT Owner/Seller(s) and/or their Direct Mandate with complete contact info.
NO Broker Inquiries Accepted.

8 Jan 2016

SEEKING JOINT VENTURE PARTNER
Seeking $200,000.00 in the form of a line of credit, investment, loan, or other funding mechanism. Funds will be used the create a marketing campaign (10%) for existing law practice in Washington, DC, USA and completion of pending gold transactions (90%) from last year. Yield 50%. Term: 120 calendar days. Due diligence materials available. Executive summary, three year projections and references are available for review for serious funder. We prefer US participants since we are based, in part, in the U.S.

21 Dec 2015

Genuine contact details of 10 top gold suppliers for sale.
Along with the contact details of 10 gold suppliers you will get the the following 6 products totally free :- 1. Free website with 5 pages, your personalized website's name ( yourname.com), one professional email address associated with your website's name ( you@yourname.com ) and free marketing support for your website for the first 2 weeks.
2. Free contact details of 10 venture capital companies, 3. Free contact details of 10 international business finance companies, 4. Free contact details of 10 NGO funders, 5. Free contact details of 10 crude oil companies, 6. Free 10 email addresses of CEO's of big companies.
The business lists ( contact details ) will be delivered within 3 days after receiving the payment and the website will be delivered within 15 days after payment.
Price: US$ 200 only.

7 Dec 2015

Genuine contact details of 10 top gold suppliers for sale.
Along with the contact details of 10 gold suppliers you will get the the following 6 products totally free :-
1. Free website with 5 pages, your personalized website's name ( yourname.com), one professional email address associated with your website's name ( you@yourname.com ) and free marketing support for your website for the first 2 weeks.
2. Free contact details of 10 venture capital companies,
3. Free contact details of 10 international business finance companies,
4. Free contact details of 10 NGO funders,
5. Free contact details of 10 crude oil companies,
6. Free 10 email addresses of CEO's of big companies.
The business lists ( contact details ) will be delivered within 3 days after receiving the payment and the website will be delivered within 15 days after payment.
Price: US$ 200 only.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.