Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

= Request by Member

Date published Request/Lead

27 Mar 2017

As a Financial Services consultant, I have arrangements to get swifts Messages needed by must clients to trigger their line of credit. We provide Swift MT760, MT700 e.t.c for clients who are finding it difficult to get approval officially from banks.

Register as member to see contact information.

27 Mar 2017

We are DIRECT PROVIDER of BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 2)% of face value, insurance by HSBC Bank London, Barclays Bank London, Deutsche Bank, BNP paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financial can help you get your project funded, Loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instrument. We work directly issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If you are interested kindly contact me

27 Mar 2017

London Registered company is able to supply qualified clients with Bank guarantees and 95% non recourse loan. With over 2 decades experience of supplying leading international clients with real instruments we are now supplying Bank guarantees at the lowest cost to you anywhere. Leading the field for more than 2 decades allows us to produce these instruments and Non Recourse loans in 1 easy step for the client. Our minimum is GBP£1Billion and loans can be sent in clients choice of currency to any bank worldwide.
We also have a Monaco based lawyer that can transfer large amount of funds to International banks. They can also setup high end bank accounts with the top world banks.

27 Mar 2017

We can monetize SOLEIL CHARTERED BANK at a Gross LTV of 7% non-recourse. 7 % will go to the client The swift can be sent by MT-998 with a sub field 760, therefore NO RMA is required!!!

Please send over the client's CIS and Passport right away. Also, please be sure that all the fees have been paid to SOLEIL CHARTERED Bank so that the client can issue the 998 with a sub filed 760 right away.

The same LTV and terms apply to other banks after approval as well.

26 Mar 2017

NEW PROVIDERS WANTED: Supplying BGs, SBLCs & MTNs

4 Simple Requirements for New Providers...

We accept any genuine and authentic BG, SBLC, or MTN Issuer or Provider who can deliver Rated Bank Instruments and who is able to fulfill each of the follow 4 Key Provider validation requirements which are:

1/ Providers CIS (Client Information Sheet)-The Provider must complete and return the simple New BG, SBLC, MTN Provider / Issuer Application below which provides basic information and disclosure.

2/ Swifts- We require copies of 3 recently issued MT760 Brussels Authenticated Swift.com Swifts from the Provider. Client information can be redacted from the Swifts but the swift transaction number and the Providers full details including Swift code and bank account number must be clearly visible on all Swift copies provided to us.

3/ Video Call- The Provider must be willing to complete 3 minute Video Skype Call with one of the Executive Members.

4/ Physical Meeting- The Provider must be willing to have a 30 minute in person meeting with one of the Executive Members.

26 Mar 2017

We are experts in the Monetization of Bank Guarantees (BG) and other Financial Instruments. We have direct relationships with proven Issuers and Monetizers who offer a complete range of both Recourse and Non Recourse Programs. Bank Guarantees (BGs) can be Monetized for: Cash, Placed into Trade Programs (PPP Private Placement Programs) or a Hybrid of Immediate Cash and funds in a Trade Program. BG and SBLCs that can be Monetized include: Top 25 Bank BG and SBLC, Rated and Un-rated banks, Instruments with a Value OVER 10 Million Dollars, and BG & SBLC MUST have at least 10 months prior to expiry. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

26 Mar 2017

We have contacts of offshore banks that have correspondence with major banks to issue Proof of Funds (POF), POF Letter, StandbyLetter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantees (BG), MT 103, MT760, MT 799 and MT999 in 5-7 banking days. These bank instruments can be used to finance commercial real estate transactions; qualify for financing; credit enhancement; blocked funds; providing evidence of proof of funds; net worth requirements; leverage funding for large commercial projects; commodities transaction; and funding and participating in trading platforms.Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

25 Mar 2017

Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetization
Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Monetization
Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetization
Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Monetization
Owned Bank Draft Monetization
Mid Term Note (MTN) Monetization
Long Term Note (LTN) Monetization

25 Mar 2017

France Bank BPCE MTNs available desk to desk settlement...Maturity-2024...Coupon-1.6%...Amount available-6.15 Billion.... Price-97+1 and Seller may take less... Seller resides in Canada...Only will talk to buyer or direct REP...Disclaimer-I am not a securities dealer or Investment adviser but acting as a consultant..... I am the Sellers mandate...

25 Mar 2017

We collateralize bank instruments so they can be monetized and the proceeds placed into private programs. You can use your monetizer and private program or we can monetize the instrument and place in one of our programs. We can collateralize and monetize any instrument regardless of the location or rating of the issuer. Instruments issued by private companies are welcome. When we collateralize, monetize and place the instrument in one of our programs we monetize at 100% of face value. No need to waste money to collateralize the whole instrument. We collateralize instruments in increments of 100M.

25 Mar 2017

VERY SIMPLE!
If you have a SBLC/BG that you want FUNDED/MONETIZED then all is needed is an email from your banker stating that you have a Cash Back SBLC/BG and that you will send it via a MT760 after which our bank will send a MT103 that will guarantee payment for the Instrument. Then your banker sends the MT760 and payment is released.

Now how easy is that?

24 Mar 2017

Interested in purchasing new issue BG/SBLC/MTN from direct sources?

Mandates/Direct Representatives/Principals only:

Option 1:
BG/SBLC for Purchase or Lease
We deal DIRECTLY with the Seller Mandate.
A brief overview:
Principals/Mandates share SIMULTANEOUS proof of previous performance.
Buyer shows a tear sheet statement of account which can be sent directly to the Mandate.
The Seller will initiate and block the instrument in the Buyer name and Company name with their Bank which will be sent from a DTC screen shot to Buyer for his Bank to make verification upon.

After confirmation/verification Buyer pays 1% face value (note again that this is only payable after the instrument has been blocked in the Buyer name), so the Seller then knows the strength/commitment of the Buyer for purchasing the BG/SBLC, after they have committed by blocking the instrument

The balance is then discussed between Principals whether for lease or purchase.

Option 2:
We can place you direct to a Legal Representative who can introduce a qualified Buyer DIRECTLY to one of four top Cutting Houses.

Minimum 1B contract for MTNs/BG/SBLC.

Client must provide a physical POF to progress and supporting documentation... to be advised.

24 Mar 2017

We need complete package for purchase of Insurance Bond, Security Bond, or such Similar Bond on one time payment to get these monetize from Hong Kong Market, Singapore Market or other similar Markets of third world countries. The intermediator shall be rewarded as per the settled terms.

23 Mar 2017

I have a client with USD10 million proven line of credit. A copy of Credit Facility Agreement can be provided to a genuine provider of Bank Guarantee Standby Letter of Credit for 1 year plus 1 day to be issued by top 25 banks per lending bank verbiage.

Purchase instrument preferred but willing to consider Collateral Transfer agreement with indemnity for a negotiable issuance fee. No front end fee please.

JV possible for future transaction(s) 50-250M USD.

23 Mar 2017

PFIG Espana is a modern day dynamic finance boutique and we are direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantees (BG’s), Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and other Financial Instruments. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.

21 Mar 2017

Currently seeking an MTN Seasoned at approximately 40+2 and to let it be known that buyer preference is to work with an MT103.
Urgent!
Please respond as soon as possible.

20 Mar 2017

My company CEO is selling seasoned mtn in the 90's. Desk to desk procedures. Buyers or their direct rep please contact me.

20 Mar 2017

I'm Independent Financial Services Professional, I work in a team of strong and reputable financial instruments providers and partners for financing, investment and Private Placement Program with cash, hard assets, POF, BGs e.t.c.
My advantage is the absolute openness and honesty in dealing with customers, ensuring their interests and security of funds and assets.
I offer consulting services to advise investors that have on the personal or corporate accounts in the first-class banks funds for the organization of high-yield private placement programs - Private Placement Program (PPP) by the use of Bank Guarantees (BG), Medium Term
Notes (MTN), Certificate of Deposit - CD e.t.c
I also offer FC BG/SBLC, MTNs/LTNs Seasoned/Slightly Seasoned BGs. I also have access to providers that provides Swift Messages such as MT103, MT760, MT799 e.t.c.

20 Mar 2017

We provide various bank instruments from top world banks at competitive terms and conditions. We provide bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, leasing price of 6+2 of face value, issued AA rated Bank in Europe, USA or Far East. Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

For further details and procedure, please contact us.

19 Mar 2017

We operate as direct investment financier and bank instrument provider in the United Kingdom.
We enjoy well over 10 years of active experience in financial service delivery; our numerous clients within and outside Europe stands as living testimony to our fidelity. We keep our promise even in the most extreme cases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES.

18 Mar 2017

Below are highlights of a second lease monetization program that requires a client to have $150 k in assets. For the $150 k in assets, the client gets a $20 M instrument.

Highlights of the Lease Monetization Program:

1) Client receives net 45% LTV on a $20M instrument, or $9M (non-recourse) on a $150k investment.
2) Client escrows $150k with USA-based Escrow Attorney.
3) $25k of the escrowed $150k is used to send MT-799.
4) Only after the receiving bank responds by MT-799 is the remaining $125k used to pay for the MT-760.
5) Client will receive payment in 3 different tranches in the following manner:
o TWO PER CENT (2%) of the FACE AMOUNT, ($400,000.00) within TEN (10) banking days of the confirmation of the delivery of the Bank Instrument;
o TWENTY PER CENT (20%) of the FACE AMOUNT, ($4,000,000.00) within FIFTEEN (15) banking days after receipt of the first tranche; and
o TWENTY-THREE PER CENT (23%) of the FACE AMOUNT ($4,600,000.00) within FIFTEEN (15) banking days after receipt of the second tranche.

The Non-Recourse Loan proceeds will be for the free disposal and discretion of the Client, less any fees and costs contracted with the Client

17 Mar 2017

We collateralize bank instruments so they can be monetized and the proceeds placed into private programs. You can use your monetizer and private program or we can monetize the instrument and place in one of our programs. We can collateralize and monetize any instrument regardless of the location or rating of the issuer. Instruments issued by private companies are welcome. When we collateralize, monetize and place the instrument in one of our programs we monetize at 100% of face value. No need to waste money to collateralize the whole instrument. We collateralize instruments in increments of 100M.

16 Mar 2017

We offer Legitimately Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

16 Mar 2017

FC BG/SBLC required in Purchase

Condition is Client will meet the Seller in a TTM and then decide to proceed.Transmission fee can be paid by the Client if he is convinced.WE are direct to the Client .
This is a genuine request .You must be the Seller or direct to him .

15 Mar 2017

I am glad to take this opportunity to introduce myself Rajeev Selvaraj that i am a representative for viable financial instrument provider without any initial charges and transmission cost.
My provider is specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC} (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 20M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank).
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 10% + 2% Broker commission, purchase price : 43+3%
6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service

15 Mar 2017

It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship.

I am a principal staff with an Oil & Gas Company {BG GROUP} in United Kingdom. I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer funds out of the project account to a secured account outside United Kingdom.

I have the required machinery to get it done since I am still in active service. If it was possible for me to do it alone I would not have bothered soliciting for foreign support, ultimately I need an honest foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal.

I look forward to meeting you in person and doing good business with you and please treat as confidential.

14 Mar 2017

A client is seeking to lease SBLC.. Need to know sblc leasing cost for 50m & 180m please by return.

14 Mar 2017

We operate as direct investment financier and bank instrument provider in the United Kingdom.
We enjoy well over 10 years of active experience in financial service delivery; our numerous clients within and outside Europe stands as living testimony to our fidelity. We keep our promise even in the most extreme cases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES.

14 Mar 2017

HSBC, Bank Of America and other Bank's FDR for Sell.

We are direct to the Seller .Our Client is ready to Sell Seasoned and Fresh Cut FDR .Client has companies in most part of the world .TTM will happen in Mumbai, India .
Revert with your interest .
Only genuine and legitimate queries please.

14 Mar 2017

FC BG /SBLC for Sell and Lease-No Upfront.
Revert with the inquiries and I shall respond with the DOA.We have offer for Creditline or POF Client .No Upfront. Those who wants to opt for Transmission fee offer, we can suggest 2 direct Sellers.
We charge 7000 USD for Consulting after there is a progress in the deal.On closing applicable brokerage is payable.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.