Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

20 Nov 2018

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with A top
rated banks e.g Deutsche Bank, Barclays Bank, HSBC bank etc

We provide BG, SBLC, LC, LOAN and lots more for clients all over the world.

We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial consultants/
consulting firms in their respective countries.

Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100%
financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving
bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned

We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after
this first trial.

Register as member to see contact information.

20 Nov 2018

I am direct to Provider Mandate and i need a direct buyer interested in financial instruments in form of Bank Guarantee and Standby Letter of Credit, BG/SBLC with No Upfront Fees. We are ready to deliver upon strict adherence to the provider's procedure.
Interested and serious buyers can contact me for the procedure.

19 Nov 2018

We are genuine provider of Fresh Cut SBLC/BG,Swift MT103 single credit customer transfer,DLC, from a TOP rated bank in Europe for more details kindly contact us via email.

19 Nov 2018

We are direct to an american Cutting House able to issue cash backed bank instruments "fresh cut": SBLC, BG and MTN through primary European banks.
NO UPFRONT FEES.
For more detailed information you are kindly requested to contact us via email.
Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Representatives with complete contact info.

17 Nov 2018

I require swift mt102 mt103 receiver cash transfer blocked funds by a top rated prime bank no joker brokers
If you can help please revert

16 Nov 2018

We special in the provision of FRESH CUT Bank Instruments such as BG, SBLC, LOAN, MTN, L/C, PROJECT FUNDING. We are direct with the cutting house on bank instruments and our terms of delivery are friendly, they are: BUYER AND SELLER SIGN MOU/CONTRACT AGREEMENT.

16 Nov 2018

Are you Facing Mortgage foreclosure? Overwhelmed and drowning in credit card debt? Collection agencies won't leave you alone? IRS on your back? Losing sleep because of the stress and uncertainty of your financial situation? You are not alone. We understand your debt problems or should you need to start a business/project and we can help you.

14 Nov 2018

I require bg sblc pof letter of credit skr mtn, by a top rated bank in London with a corporate account
With a top rated prime bank
Discounted finance loans
Also loan to pay the swift costs bank transmission costs
Mt 103 mt102 Mt799
If you facilitate my financial requests please revert back to my email address

13 Nov 2018

DEZED STANDARD FINANCE PLC is a British based financial consulting company with years of experience in the international and local finance market. Be it lease bank guarantee,DEZED STANDARD FINANCE PLC Stand by letter of credit or any type of refinancing, talk to our team at and certainly we will set your business on the rig DEZED STANDARD FINANCE PLC ht path with our sound and quality financial advice and services.

Our bank instrument can be help you fund you projects in Trading, funding project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.Having years of professional, invaluable experience in the banking and finance industry, and having access to dozens of different prominent trusted and reliable providers, our Financial Services consultants will crawl through hundreds of products to find one that perfectly matches your needs.
Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Min Face Value cut =5M- 10B EUR/USD

13 Nov 2018

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.
- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

13 Nov 2018

We are International Finance Institute and direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease or purchase, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffeur driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. Below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on Euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of MT760.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us today.

12 Nov 2018

I represent a financial institution that provide financial instrument basically for lease or sale.We adhere to a prompt and quick delivery of any financial instrument for your choice BANK GUARANTEE MT760, SBLC ,MT760, MT103, MT103/202 ,MTN, LC, BANK DRAFT & CASH LOAN. Upon your interest indication.

We have the below instrument for lease or for sale.

1) BANK GUARANTEE (BG).......FRESH CUT
2) STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT .......FRESH CUT
3) LETTER OF CREDIT.......FRESH CUT
4) INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT
5) CASH LOAN.
6) MEDIUM TERM NOTE .......FRESH CUT

The above instruments are ready for outright lease out or outright sell off. So the leasing fee for any of the instrument is 6% and commission agents is 2%

While for an outright purchase of any of the above instrument is from 38 % and the commission agents remains 2%

The provider has resolved to offer 2% as agent commission for any client that purchases or lease from your side.So therefore,you should source for urgent and potential clients that will need financial instruments of the six (6) above categories.

12 Nov 2018

We have a monetizer. The monetizer also accept SBLC/BG from non rated banks.
Revert for full details.

12 Nov 2018

We offer Legitimately Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

10 Nov 2018

I require a commercial banker who can facilitate swift mt102 receiver client funds in there favour. Also issue instrument swift mt102 receiver funds
No brokers
All on a commission basis.
Subject to negotiations
I would prefer a top rated bank in London or a Swiss Austrian private bank that does commercial banking
If you can help please revert back to my email address
No advance or upfront fee
Commission from each transaction
No brokers chains
If you can assist please revert back
Good commission for the right deal.

9 Nov 2018

Buy/Lease 200M Instrument

We have a client that wishes to buy/lease a BG/SBLC up to 200M with monetizing. Up front fees in escrow accepted. Provider/monetizer/escrow must accept full due diligence and indentification and or TTM

7 Nov 2018

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading
The instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification we will make an arrangements for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses. The cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760. Lease cost is 4+2% and purchase is 38+2%.
Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives. We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.

7 Nov 2018

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret doing business deal with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.
I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclay's bank London,Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.
Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.
Please request for full procedure details if interested .(WE MOVE FIRST)

7 Nov 2018

I need a commercial bank with an account thst can offer me to purchase financial bank instrument bg sblc cash backed instrument skr pof mtn letter of credit through a corporate bank account
Together with a loan, to pay the swift costs bank transmission costs so thete is no interpretation with fca a good London top rated prime bank account
If you can help please revert back to my email address with more information

7 Nov 2018

I require an investment banker who can issue bank instrument bg sblc cash backed instrument loan bg mtn skr project funding proof of funds who can issue instrument in client favour
If you can help please revert back to my email address with your contact details

6 Nov 2018

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers in United Kingdom. Presently, We only focus on Loan, BG/SBLC,LC for Lease and purchase transactions.

Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4% +2 % Min Face Value cut = 5M- 10B EUR/USD

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32% + 2% Min Face Value cut = 5M- 10B EUR/USD

Issuing bank: HSBC Bank London,Barclays Bank Plc, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt,

Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives. We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.

4 Nov 2018

We specialize in the provision of FRESH CUT Bank Instruments such as BG, SBLC, LOAN, MTN, L/C, PROJECT FUNDING. We are direct with the cutting house on bank instruments and our terms of delivery are friendly, they are: BUYER AND SELLER SIGN MOU/CONTRACT AGREEMENT.

3 Nov 2018

We are a direct financier that has helped over 10,000 clients receive over $100 Million dollars in funding. We offer multiple solutions to help fund your needs some of which include:

-Residential Hard Money
-Commercial Hard Money
-Bulk Real Estate Purchase
-Unsecured Funding
-Revenue Based Lending
-Equipment Finance
-Term Loans
-SBA Loans
-Personal Credit Funding
-Merchant Accounts
-And many more

Please contact me if you are interested in obtaining funding for your business or investment properties

3 Nov 2018

I need a corporate account with a top rated bank in London chanel Island
That is specially designed for purchasing bg sblc bank draft mtn quashed project funding loans overdraft facilities
I need a loan to cover swift costs bank transmission costs so there wouldn't be any problem with fca regulator.
If you can help please revert back to me
To move forward

1 Nov 2018

We have a SBLC/BG Provider. No upfront fees. Purchase & Lease available. Contact us for full details.

1 Nov 2018

We are direct to a reputable Cutting House able to issue genuine cash backed bank instruments "fresh cut": SBLC, BG and MTN through primary European banks. We do not ask any upfront fees. For more detailed information you are kindly requested to contact us by email.
Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Representatives with complete contact info.
A prompt feedback within 24 hours.

31 Oct 2018

We monetize bank instruments, Both owned or leased. We also arrange alternative funding for projects on a NON RECOURSE LOAN BASIS.
Also available is a specialized End to End funding program, And Low interest Loans. This is targeted to clienteles without the initial capital to pay for the purchase or leasing cost of an instrument they intend to monetize. The LTV percentage and the Consultants fees are negotiated under this program to enable the would be clientele leverage on this opportunity.
What ever is your request or interest, Please feel free to contact me

31 Oct 2018

I need an, investment account to purchase bank instrument bg sblc cash backed instrument bank draft mtn skr pof
For immediate use
I also need a loan with the investment account to act as a deposit for the swift costs bank transmission so thete wouldn't be any problem with the fca.
Need to purchase sblc bg cash backed instrument up to £10p billion pounds plus.
If you can swiftly revert back to me to start the process and immediately procedure.

31 Oct 2018

I require an urgent investment account
That I can purchase bg sblc bank draft cash backed instrument skr lc pof Mtn
Also that can facilitate projects funding loans and other financial requests
By a top rated bank in London
I also require a loan, with the investment account to pay for the swift costs and bank transmission costs for Mt799 and mt102 receiver client funds
Please revert back to my email address with immediate effect if you can provide these financial tools and commence financial transactions without any further delay

29 Oct 2018

We are financial consultant and have a very good, genuine authentic, reputable Provider of some bank instruments Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) can be monetized and discount for funding of your various project within lenders/investors and projects owners or borrowers that need funding for there various projects etc.
HSBC, BARCLAYS. and many more.
AAA rated bank our Leasing price of (4.0% + 1.5% + X) of face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
We have direct contact with the principal, mandate and brokers.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.