Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

19 Oct 2017

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.

Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding.

Register as member to see contact information.

19 Oct 2017

We specialize in issuance of Import Letter of Credit (L/C), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantee (BG)

17 Oct 2017

We have a SBLC & BG provider. No upfront payments. Purchase is 38 + 2 %
Revert for full details.

17 Oct 2017

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret doing business deal with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 3+1% and Sale at 30%+1%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)

16 Oct 2017

We help facilitate the issuance of bank instruments such as SBLC /BG, LC, Bank Draft etc. We issue from Top rated world Banks and also work with brokers and agents with 100% healthy commissions paid on every deal.

Leasing SBLC: 6 +2%
Purchasing SBLC: 35 +2%
Leasing BD: 12 +2%
Purchasing BD: 43 +2%

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Please inform us
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Barclays London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing / Selling SBLC / BG
6. Delivery: SWIFT MT799/MT760.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request and we are ready to forward to you the DOA/CONTRACT of work once you send inquiry email.
NB: We also provide loans at 2% APR and monetize Bank Instruments.

15 Oct 2017

I require to purchase cash backed instruments
From Deutsche Bank Citibank Barclays
From $500 million USD up to $10 billion USD
All fees payable from the first trench of $500 million USD
Please revert back to my email address

15 Oct 2017

I am looking SBLC provider for up to US50 million. No upfront fees. Fees only paid when funds enter account.

15 Oct 2017

I require a cash backed draft bank instruments
BG sblc to purchase
Willing to pay all costs on transfer of the funds of the first trench of $500 million USD including bank transmission costs
After I receive the first trench of $500 million USD
If you can provide this facility as I required from about
Please revert back to my email address with your contact details

13 Oct 2017

We are interested to Lease FC SBLC as per the following terms and conditions:

INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:

1. Instrument Type: STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT(SBLC) CASH BACKED- Format ICC 600
2. Term : One (1) year and one (1) day
3. Age : Fresh Cut
4. Issuing Bank : Deutsche Bank AG, FRANKFURT, GERMANY OR SIMILAR
5. Interest Rate : Zero percent (0%)
6. Invoice Price : FORTY-Percent (40%) plus Three Percent (3%)
7. Intermediary Fees Three (3%) Percent of face value. One (1%) Percent for PROVIDER One (1%) for BUYER SIDE and ONE (1%) for intermediary side fees
8. Currency : EURO/USD
9. Contract amount: Two Hundred Millions (200,000,000) plus Rolls &Extensions
10. First Tranche : 25 Million (25,000,000.00) Minimum
11. Denominations : E 25M or by request.
12. Delivery : Pre-Advice SWIFT via MT799, MT-760 to BUYER’s bank with Hard Copy to follow by bank bonded courier within Seven (7) banking days after authentication of payment.
13. Payment : By unconditional SWIFT Wire Transfer – MT-103.

We hope the terms and conditions are accepted.

10 Oct 2017

We provide BG/SBLC for lease 5+2 and the best purchase price 37+2 Fresh cut and slightly seasoned BG, from AA rated Banks in Europe. LOAN available at 3% APR.

9 Oct 2017

"Monetization & Trading of Bank Instruments"

We accept Top 50 World Bank Instruments for Monetization & Trading, such as BG's, SBLC's, MTN's, CD's.
Minimum is $100M and UP to NO Maximum.

Bank Instruments can be blocked on Euroclear, or MT760 or a loan can be placed against the instrument.

Bank Instruments can be "Assigned", "Leased", or "Owned", BUT WE MUST HAVE THE COMPLETE CONTACT INFO OF THE ACTUAL TITLE HOLDER/OWNER OF THE
INSTRUMENT, FOR THE TRANSACTION TO GO FORWARD. NO EXCEPTIONS.S

Excellent Profit/Returns. Non-Recourse Funding (you do NOT have to repay), and can be used to fund any project(s), worldwide.

Quick Process and ONLY Serious Inquiries from DIRECT, READY TO GO CLIENTS and/or THEIR DIRECT LEGAL REP WITH YOUR COMPLETE CONTACT INFO MAY CONTACT US. NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

9 Oct 2017

Seeking for reliable Receiver Account at CITIBANK UK.
FIRST TRANCHE IS 5 MILLION GBP.
SECOND TRANCHE IS 45 MILLION GBP
Cash is transferred from foreign finance Bank in ANION UNION OF COMORROS.

9 Oct 2017

I have a SBLC or BG provider. No upfront payments. The client will pay after the instrument has been delivered to his account.
Revert for full details.

9 Oct 2017

I need a BG sblc but I also require financial funding to pay for the bank transmission costs
So can anyone assist or help me.
If you are genuine financial brokers providers no scammers or cowboys
If you can help please revert back to my email address
And present me,with a good deal.

9 Oct 2017

I require a BG sblc from either jp Morgan chase bank or Deutsche Bank
I also require an unsecured loans without any upfront fees and costs to pay for the BG sblc
Only legitimate finance company brokers private bankers
If you can help please revert back to my email address

8 Oct 2017

We have contacts of offshore banks that have correspondence with major banks to issue Proof of Funds (POF), POF Letter, StandbyLetter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantees (BG), MT 103, MT760, MT 799 and MT999 in 5-7 banking days. These bank instruments can be used to finance commercial real estate transactions; qualify for financing; credit enhancement; blocked funds; providing evidence of proof of funds; net worth requirements; leverage funding for large commercial projects; commodities transaction; and funding and participating in trading platforms. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

8 Oct 2017

We are experts in the Monetization of Bank Guarantees (BG) and other Financial Instruments. We have direct relationships with proven Issuers and Monetizers who offer a complete range of both Recourse and Non Recourse Programs. Bank Guarantees (BGs) can be Monetized for: Cash, Placed into Trade Programs (PPP Private Placement Programs) or a Hybrid of Immediate Cash and funds in a Trade Program. BG and SBLCs that can be Monetized include: Top 25 Bank BG and SBLC, Rated and Un-rated banks, Instruments with a Value OVER 10 Million Dollars, and BG & SBLC MUST have at least 10 months prior to expiry. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

7 Oct 2017

BG amount 500M X 5 = 2.5B

RECEIVING BANK : STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

Procedure:-
1). The Provider's issuing bank will issue a BG to Receiver’s name as beneficiary and place/upload to the bank screen. A copy of the screen shot will be sent to the Receiver as notification.
2). Upon receipt of the notification, the Receiver's bank will respond by sending the reply via MT199 with full receiving banking coordinates that the bank is ready, willing and able to receive the BG to be delivered via MT760 and that :
a). the bank hereby confirms that the account has sufficient credit to receive the BG.
b). the BG shall be issued as per agreement following ICC 758.
c). the bank hereby confirms further that the account has sufficient credit to fund the BG.
And the Receiver will provide a corporate cheque or irrevocable corporate undertaking as guarantee of payment for the BG..
3). Upon receipt of the MT199 reply, the issuing bank will deliver the BG via MT760 to the Receiver’s bank
4) payment in 5 banking days

6 Oct 2017

I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and Sales of Bank / Financial Instruments in the form of Bank Guarantees (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), Letter of Credit (LC), Performance Bonds (PB), Medium Term Notes (MTN) et al with funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.

6 Oct 2017

We are looking for a REAL provider for a leased BG-SBLC:
Besides the payment of lease fee, up to 15%, we offer 20% of the face value as non- recourse loan to the Asset provider + 2 % commission to agents , but we will NOT pay any coin upfront, for no reason.
Our Procedures are Straight, severe, and NOT negotiable:
After the DOA is signed, ( and positive DD conducted ) provider will deliver Straight MT 760 and hard copy , prior to any disbursement from the monetizer
The payment of lease fees+ 20 % + 2 % is done in two installments: within total 4% within 7 banking days , and the balance within 14 days after delivery of the 760 + hard copy

6 Oct 2017

ALL IN ONE : LEASE AND MONETIZATION
Current Lease/ Monetization Program with a Top Bank Instrument.

The Details are as follows:
Our Monetizer, located in New York, provides a combined Lease/ Monetization Program. The monetizer obtains the Leased Instrument from a Top Bank and also provides the monetization. Currently Citibank is the issuing bank.

The client would receive a contract from my monetizer specifying the Leasing Costs as well as the Non- Recourse Monetization LTV.

The are the up front Swift Fee costs to issue a $50 M Instrument from a Top Bank is $300,000. The client sends this fee directly to the Monetizer's Account at Citibank. The client will receive one Agreement from the monetizer that will incorporate both the Lease and Monetization. The Agreement will specify that the Monetizer will refund the entire deposit funds of $300 k, if the Swift is not sent out within Five ( 5) Banking days of the receipt of the Swift Fees.

The Leasing Fee is 12% (10 plus 2) and this is deducted from the disbursement of the First Tranche, there will be 3 tranches payment.

The net non-recourse LTV for monetization, AFTER the Leasing Fee is Paid will be around 42%, non-recourse.

6 Oct 2017

MONETIZATION PROGRAM

The minimum size is 100 M and the largest size is $200 They are RWA to accept new files now. The LTV would be a net 6 % to you non-recourse to the client. If needed, I can arrange the instrument to be obtained directly from Suisse Credit Capital, with the client paying the issuing fees directly to Suisse Credit Capital.

Procedure is very simple.
The Suisse Credit Capital instrument is sent by MT-760 to the receiving bank . the receiving bank has Nostro accounts at both HSBC- London and Deutsche Bank- London. The funding will come from one of these two banks in the UK. Therefore there are NO Currency restriction issues to deal with. The monetizer is using the instruments from Suisse Credit Capital for commodities deals.

5 Oct 2017

We are direct provider of fresh cut or seasoned bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease with no upfront payment, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

We work directly with issuing bank lease providers,this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 10M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London ,Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year,One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days

5 Oct 2017

I need a BG SBLC for $50 million USD I also require a loan
To pay the bank transmission costs
Can anyone facilitate my financial request
Or has the resources to help me complete this Deal
Without any time wasting
With your contact details

4 Oct 2017

We work in a team and we can offer BG SBLC for purchase price 40 + 2% fresh cut without any upfront fees and no Bank transaction costs.

3 Oct 2017

I need a SBLC BG to purchase for $50 million USD
Without any upfront fees and costs and no
Bank transmission costs.

3 Oct 2017

MTNs required (incl SS), with terms of 1 - 5 or 10 years, acceptable interest rate for a DVP delivery and can hold.
Single transaction basis, with/without trading contracts etc.
Genuine offer has to include ISIN and copy of Bloomberg Print-shot, all 11 pages.

3 Oct 2017

We are providers of Loans, SBLC's, Lines of Credit, Bridge Loans and about any financial need you may require.
We are based in the US but are well versed in International business as well. Announcing the arrival of our cash based collateral up to $1Billion USD cash available to you to get your largest monetary volume needs financed.
Nothing like having cash in the Bank when you talk to the Bank! Drop us a line and call any time before you sign!

2 Oct 2017

"T-Strips for Sale and LTN's wanted to Buy, and some offer PPP"

We have Large Quantities of a Top World Bank T-Strips for Sale at extremely good prices, Desk to Desk.
We also have a Provider wanting to purchase Large Quantities of LTN's and some will offer a Private Placement Programs for your LTN's.
These Providers offer excellent financial opportunities to ready clients who enjoy make large transactions that happen fast.
Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

2 Oct 2017

We work in a team and for a limited time we can propose these seasoned financial instruments for lease:

MTM SEASONED EUR 590,000,000.00
MTN SEASONED USD 500,000,000.00
BG SEASONED USD 500,000,000.00
SBLC SEASONED USD 500,000,000.00

If interested please contact me at our email address as soon as possible the offer is limited.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.