Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

7 Dec 2018

NO TRANSMISSION FEE
FRESH CUT BG/SBLC

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
LEASING FEE = 4% + 2% Commission to Buyer/Lessee Side.
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32% +2% Commission to Buyer/Lessee Side.
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Register as member to see contact information.

7 Dec 2018

We are genuine provider of Fresh Cut SBLC/BG,Swift MT103 single credit customer transfer,DLC, from a TOP rated bank in Europe for more details kindly contact us via email.

7 Dec 2018

We are direct genuine provider of BG/ SBLC and Bank Draft for Lease/purchase for 1 year 1 day, with rolls and extensions, at leasing price of 6+2%, Buying Price: 35%+2% for SBLC. We offer 12+2 and 43+2 for Bank Drafts. Issuance by A rated Banks in Europe. We also have available Monetizer who monetizers Bank Instruments at high LTV.
Contact us for transactions.

7 Dec 2018

We are looking for genuine BG/SBLC Provider's or their Mandate who can offer a DOA with the following conditions:
1. Client will send MT199 (POF, RWA).
2. Provider will send MT799.
3. Client will send MT799 BPU.
4. Provider will send MT760.
5. Client will make payment within 5 days.
Please mention the details of the provider in the DOA for faster DD.

6 Dec 2018

I require a banker who can perform bank instrument BG sblc mtn pof letter of credit credit certified bank draft swift and bank transmission
No Nigerian
Only registered IFA fca
If you can assist please revert back to my email address

6 Dec 2018

We are direct to a SBLC /BG Provider. A leese offer is available at 4+2%. Issued by top banks.The client will pay leese fees & brokers commission within 21 days after receiving the hard copy.Revert for full details.

5 Dec 2018

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with A top rated banks e.g Deutche Bank, Barclays Bank, HSBC bank etc

We provide BG, SBLC, LC, LOAN and lots more for clients all over the world.

We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial consultants/ consulting firms in their respective countries.

Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned

We hope to establsih a long term business relationship with you even after
this first trial

5 Dec 2018

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers in United Kingdom. Presently, We only focus on Loan, BG/SBLC,LC for Lease and purchase transactions.
Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4% +2 % Min Face Value cut = 5M- 10B EUR/USD
Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32% + 2% Min Face Value cut = 5M- 10B EUR/USD
Issuing bank: HSBC Bank London,Barclays Bank Plc, Credit SUisse and Duetsche Bank Frankfurt,
Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives. We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.

5 Dec 2018

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are a direct mandate to a verifiable provider of Financial Instrument provider in Ireland. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.

5 Dec 2018

I represent a financial provider that provide financial instrument basically for lease of SBLC MT760 via Euro Bond.We adhere to a prompt and quick delivery SBLC MT760 via Euro Bond via swift to any interested party for capital project execution and financing.Upon your interest indication.

We have the below instrument on lease basis.

1) STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT MT760 VIA EURO BOND
FACE VALUE:500M USD TO 30B
ISSUING BANK:BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK
MONETIZATION FEE:1% OF THE FACE VALUE
LTV RATE:100%
INTEREST RATE:5% ANNUALLY
VALIDITY:1 YEAR AND 1 DAY(366 DAYS)

The above financial instrument is ready for lease with agent commission of 2%.

The lessee will be ready to offer 2% as agent commission for any lease face value.So therefore,you should source for urgent and potential clients that may need STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT MT760 VIA EURO BOND

Fuhrer information's will be divulged upon your reply.

5 Dec 2018

DIRECT CLIENT LOOKING FOR 10B EURO BG/SBLC PREFERABLY FROM BARCLAYS BANK

Barclays Bank is preferred.Client has a Monetizer with First National Bank ,South Africa.Here is the firm procedure :

1.Contract is Countersigned and both Parties lodge the Contract in the respective Banks .
2.Seller Bank Officer sends in a Bank to Bank secure email that Seller is RWA.
3. Buyer responds in a Bank to Bank secure email /MT199 RWA that his Bank is RWA.
4.Seller Bank sends MT 799 Pre Advice .
5.Buyer Bank sends MT 799 BPU( text can be given by the Seller).
6.Seller sends MT 760 .
7.Buyer makes the payment within 7 days.

Buyer has active line of Credit with First National Bank ,South Africa.

DO NOT OFFER ME ANY NON SENSE DEAL.PRICE IS WITHIN 43+2.

5 Dec 2018

We are International Finance Institute and direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease or purchase, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffeur driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. Below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on Euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of MT760.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us today.

4 Dec 2018

I require a banker who can issue instrument bg sblc bank draft mtn
If you can help please revert back to my email address

4 Dec 2018

We have BG/SBLC, specifically for buy/lease at a leasing price of 6+2 & 32+2 of face value Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.
We also secure funding, project loans for 3% APR
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Purchasing Price: 32% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
7. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
8. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

2 Dec 2018

We special in the provision of FRESH CUT Bank Instruments such as BG, SBLC, LOAN, MTN, L/C, PROJECT FUNDING. We are direct with the cutting house on bank instruments and our terms of delivery are friendly, they are: BUYER AND SELLER SIGN MOU/CONTRACT AGREEMENT.

30 Nov 2018

BOND ASSET FINANCE is a direct provider of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, LC, DLC, BD, Bonds and CDs and these Instruments are specifically for lease and sale. We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers and we deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. You are at liberty to engage our Leased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans etc. We issue from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank, Standard Chartered Bank on lease/ sale at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed. Leasing Price: 6+2% and Selling Price: 35+2%.

27 Nov 2018

NO UPFRONT FEES:
We are direct to a Cutting House able to issue cash backed bank instruments "fresh cut": SBLC, BG and MTN through primary European banks.
For more detailed information you are kindly requested to contact us via email.
Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Representatives with complete contact info.

26 Nov 2018

I represent a financial institution that provide financial instrument basically for lease of SBLC MT760 via Euro Bond.We adhere to a prompt and quick delivery SBLC MT760 via Euro Bond via swift to any interested party.Upon your interest indication.

We have the below instrument on lease basis.

1) STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT MT760 VIA EURO BOND
FACE VALUE:250M USD TO 30B
ISSUING BANK:BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK
MONETIZATION FEE:1% OF THE FACE VALUE
LTV RATE:100%
VALIDITY:1 YEAR AND 1 DAY(366 DAYS)

The above financial instrument is ready for lease with agent commission of 2%.

The lessee will be ready to offer 2% as agent commission for any lease face value.So therefore,you should source for urgent and potential clients that may need STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT MT760 VIA EURO BOND

24 Nov 2018

I have receiver for MT102/102 from TOP AAA banks any serious sender can contact me via email,

24 Nov 2018

"Slightly Seasoned MTN's for Sales ONLY, and Fresh Cut BG and SBLC for Sale or Lease"

We have an Excellent Provider who offers slightly Seasoned Medium Term Notes (MTN's), at exceptional prices to financially qualified clients, worldwide.
Minimum Contract is $10B and Minimum First Tranche is $100M. Proof of Funds of either a Current Tear Sheet/Bank Statement is Required.

We also have another Excellent Provider who offers Fresh Cut Bank Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit for Sale or Lease.

For Sale Minimum is $5M and up to $100B Maximum. NO Front Fee, BUT, Proof of Funds of either a Current Tear Sheet/Bank Statement is Required.
For Lease Minimum is $1M and up to $10B Maximum. NO Front Fee. Total Lease Fee Ranges from 10%-12% of Face Value. Proof of Funds for the Lease Fee is Required. NO EXCEPTIONS.

ALL PROCEDURES THAT WE LIST TO THE CLIENT ARE REQUIRED TO WORK WITH OUR PROVIDERS AT ALL TIMES. NO CLIENT PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

23 Nov 2018

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading The instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification we will make an arrangements for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses. The cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760. Lease cost is 4+2% and purchase is 38+2%.
Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives. We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.

23 Nov 2018

I am direct to Provider Mandate and i need a direct buyer interested in financial instruments in form of Bank Guarantee and Standby Letter of Credit, BG/SBLC with No Upfront Fees. We are ready to deliver upon strict adherence to the provider's procedure.
Interested and serious buyers can contact me for the procedure.

22 Nov 2018

I work as a LC, SBLC and BG promoter. I want to work with you as an agent.I have many of client who want LC/SBLC/BG and they want to pay bank to bank after receiving LC/SBLC/BG . my client requirement minimum 1 million to 50 million above. I have some third party LC jobs. If you agree that I will work, I am hopeful that it will be a gain for both of us. I hope for your mail. I would benefit from telling you more details about LC, SBLC and BG. I hope for every answer

21 Nov 2018

Need the company to do platform Trading for us.
2 Need SBLC provider
3 Need monetize

20 Nov 2018

Monetizer availlable. He accept SBLC/BG both from prime & non rated banks.
The monetizer can also put the instrument to trade.

19 Nov 2018

We are genuine provider of Fresh Cut SBLC/BG,Swift MT103 single credit customer transfer,DLC, from a TOP rated bank in Europe for more details kindly contact us via email.

19 Nov 2018

We are direct to an american Cutting House able to issue cash backed bank instruments "fresh cut": SBLC, BG and MTN through primary European banks.
NO UPFRONT FEES.
For more detailed information you are kindly requested to contact us via email.
Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Representatives with complete contact info.

17 Nov 2018

I require swift mt102 mt103 receiver cash transfer blocked funds by a top rated prime bank no joker brokers
If you can help please revert

16 Nov 2018

Are you Facing Mortgage foreclosure? Overwhelmed and drowning in credit card debt? Collection agencies won't leave you alone? IRS on your back? Losing sleep because of the stress and uncertainty of your financial situation? You are not alone. We understand your debt problems or should you need to start a business/project and we can help you.

14 Nov 2018

I require bg sblc pof letter of credit skr mtn, by a top rated bank in London with a corporate account
With a top rated prime bank
Discounted finance loans
Also loan to pay the swift costs bank transmission costs
Mt 103 mt102 Mt799
If you facilitate my financial requests please revert back to my email address

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.