Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

= Request by Member

Date published Request/Lead

28 Feb 2017

Direct funding against any type of SBC/BG. instruments. Funding can be from $10Million to $100Million USD. Serious inquiry; no shoppers who have been burnt on other transaction dealings. We like inquiries, fresh from the drawing table. Terms are negotiable in most cases. Closing in 15 business days, after due diligence is performed by the bank's underwriting department.

Register as member to see contact information.

27 Feb 2017

My buyer is looking to purchase any and all MTN that has a valid ISIN. Procedures are simple. Bank to bank.

26 Feb 2017

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.If Interested kindly contact me via Email.

26 Feb 2017

We are experts in the Monetization of Bank Guarantees (BG) and other Financial Instruments. We have direct relationships with proven Issuers and Monetizers who offer a complete range of both Recourse and Non Recourse Programs. Bank Guarantees (BGs) can be Monetized for: Cash, Placed into Trade Programs (PPP Private Placement Programs) or a Hybrid of Immediate Cash and funds in a Trade Program. BG and SBLCs that can be Monetized include: Top 25 Bank BG and SBLC, Rated and Un-rated banks, Instruments with a Value OVER 10 Million Dollars, and BG & SBLC MUST have at least 10 months prior to expiry. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

26 Feb 2017

We have contacts of offshore banks that have correspondence with major banks to issue Proof of Funds (POF), POF Letter, StandbyLetter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantees (BG), MT 103, MT760, MT 799 and MT999 in 5-7 banking days. These bank instruments can be used to finance commercial real estate transactions; qualify for financing; credit enhancement; blocked funds; providing evidence of proof of funds; net worth requirements; leverage funding for large commercial projects; commodities transaction; and funding and participating in trading platforms.Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

26 Feb 2017

Our provider sends instruments from Credit Suisse. The instrument size is $50 Million. The leasing Price is 15%. The LTV will be 60%, They charge a $500 K fee. The fee is placed at a New York attorney's escrow account and is NOT released until after the MT-799 is sent AND received and responded to by the receiving bank, after which the MT-760 is sent.We can offer the full Leasing Monetization Service to the client.
If you have a REAL client who can show POF for $500 k , Upon request two documents will be provided : The one document contains that Swift messages that will be sent, namely the MT-799 RWA from Credit Suisse, the MT-799 reply from the (monetizer's) receiving bank and the MT-760. You will see in the MT-799 REPLY message from the receiving bank. They are requesting a very strong reply to the MT-799. We are set from a monetization perspective to move forward. A Proof of Funds dated within ten days of time of application will be required:Contact us

26 Feb 2017

I can deliver bank instruments (BG/SBLC) on lease to Organizations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as approved by their bankers. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.0+0.5)%+ X%. X% is Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission.

25 Feb 2017

"Bank Instruments for Lease and Sale"

We have Fresh Cut Bank Instruments from Top 25 Banks for Lease at 5% + 2%, and for Sale at Excellent Prices.

Minimum Amount for both Lease and Sale of the Bank instruments is $50M and UP to NO Maximum.

Lessee Only issues a "Guarantee" that he/she will pay the 7% Lease Fee, once the instrument is delivered.
Buyer for the Sale of Bank instruments only issues " Guarantee" that he/she will pay for the instrument once it's delivered to the buyers bank.

Must be Financially Qualified to enter these transactions, as any fraud will put the client in jail, etc.

We offer BG's and SBLC's ONLY.

For Details, Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

25 Feb 2017

URGENT OFFER :
Monetization of bank instruments issued by non rated banks on a non recourse loan basis.

PROCEDURES
1 - Both Parties sign a Non Recourse Loan Agreement.
2 - Applicant Bank issue MT 760 SBLC
3 - Upon Authentication and Verification of the MT760, funder release payment by MT 103 to applicant designated account.
MINIMUM AMOUNT : 100 M USD or EUR
To get a Non Recourse Loan Agreement , we need a CIS, a color copy of the client's passport and a current RWA letter from the issuing bank on the client name by email, NO REPLY WILL BE PROVIDED WITHOUT THESE DOCUMENTS . NO EXCEPTION
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

24 Feb 2017

1. we can monetise or/and trade with your bank instruments
2. we can provide bank instruments for sale or lease

23 Feb 2017

LEASE AND MONETIZATION PROGRAM AVAILABLE

This provider sends instruments from Credit Suisse. The instrument size is $50 Million. The leasing Price is 15%. The LTV will be at least 60%, or higher depending on the pay out schedule the client chooses. They charge a $500 K fee. However this fee is placed in an escrow at a New York attorney's escrow account and is NOT released until after the MT-799 is sent AND received and responded to by the receiving bank, after which the MT-760 is sent. I just spoke with my monetizer about this and he would be happy to provide the monetization for this instrument in concert with the provider, and will provide a monetization agreement. Therefore we can offer the full Leasing Monetization Service to the client.
If you have a REAL client who can show POF for $500 k or 500 Euros and who is interested, please let me know. If the client is still interested, I can arrange a call between the client and my monetizer.
Full procedure available upon request.
For an escrow of $500,000 the client will receive an instrument of $50 Million. ( A $100 M instrument requires an Escrow of $1 Million.) The instrument will be issued from Credit Suisse Zurich

23 Feb 2017

I require a BG SLBC for project funding
Bank transmission swift mt103 receiver and sender
All costs deducted from the funds
All checks and background checks will be carried out
If you can help please revert to my email address

22 Feb 2017

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading
The instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification we will make an arrangements for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses. The cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760. Lease cost is 6+2% and purchase is 38+2%.

22 Feb 2017

BG and SBLC Available without upfront Fees.

We have few shortlisted offers of BG and SBLC without upfront fees.Client or his Mandate shall only reply .We do not entertain Broker Chain .1% Available from us.

Once the offer is shortlisted , we charge 7500 USD as a Consulting Fees.1% Payable on closing .Client with Prime Bank as receiving Bank must only reply .We are already doing few transactions with the Provider/Seller .

22 Feb 2017

We have and can have clear title B.G / Proof of Fund of value 100 Million US $ or more from A ++ Rated Bank. We wish to place this in Private Placement Program by the mode where the platform of the trade/ may manage Bank to Bank communication / transaction under swift mode by adding self as the representative and their commission for this can also be paid by the beneficiary i.e. by us and only through this system we can move ahead alternatively their need to have counter insurance / or duly Bank endorsed Bank cheque of the funds which are generated under the program.

22 Feb 2017

SBLC/LTN-s issued from Brasilian Central Bank - Monetization

Do you have any one who wants to lease a SBLC issued from Brasilian Central Bank 10M up to 500M, We have contact with issuer.
Do you have any body who can Monetize those SBLC from Central Bank of Brazil so we can put it in Trading Program.
Do you have any body who can Monetize a LTN-s issued from Brasilian Central Bank so we can put them in Trading Program.

22 Feb 2017

ip/id / Blue'Screen / Grey'Server

I have multiple clients with Server Account 100m up to 2B, wants to transfer it to Swift account. I am talking to him directly & in others thru some friend, have multiple oppurtunities -I'm either direct or next to direct only, Receiver must be capable of downloading from server, must have previous successful experience,

We prefer accounts in Dubai, Turkey, Mauritius, S'pore, HK, Zurich, Hawai, Offshore locations etc, note the order of preference given -in that order,

22 Feb 2017

POS Offline

We have requirements for a POS offline receiver, Amount is upwards of US$ 50m,
Anyone experienced, capable with own machine and terminal may get in touch, preferably from Asian locations,
You must show your previous error slips, as a test case, so we know you have dealt with it before,

21 Feb 2017

We deal DIRECT with a private Banker who can introduce qualified Buyers to one of four Master Commitment Holders.

MTNs, BGs & SBLCs can be provided.
Min. contract 1B USD/EUR, no max.
Buyer will have to provide a POF, which can be sent directly to the private Banker for security reasons.
NO BANK TO BANK POF

The Buyer may purchase:
Fresh Cut
Slightly Seasoned
Seasoned

The Seller can deliver instruments to:
Bank Account
Euro Clear
Bloomberg
DTC

Registration of Instruments:
ISIN
CUSIP
MT 760 (Free Delivery)

Prices:
Prices and rates vary from offer to offer, Instrument to instrument and the timing of the contract

Banking:
There is no bank-to-bank POF
This will occur with the Seller and Buyer arranging the procedures together
Seller not permitted to respond to Buyer without proof that the Buyer has the capacity to purchase

Requirements:
Copy of Buyers Passport
Single page CIS + Banking Details
Single page Letter of Intent
Certificate of Incorporation (if a corporate entity)
Proof of Funds (No bank responsibility endorsed proof of funds required)

All of the above can be sent directly to the Banker bringing the offer, so there is no concern of confidential documents circulating.

21 Feb 2017

Chinese Heritage Funds Buyer/Redeemer.
Closing will take place at bank where Heritage funds are located (typically BOC or HSBC) with entire process taking less then 20 mins.
Buyer is paying 15% (or $.15 for $1.0).

20 Feb 2017

l require a bona-fide instrument provider that is able to provide Bank Guarantees or Standby Letters of Credit. Client procedure is:
After MOU is signed and submitted to both banks, Seller will send MT799 to buyer's bank and buyers bank will send conditional payment Instrument by MT799 to seller's bank to be followed by MT760

Please, if you can assist in this effort kindly send me MOU/Contract.

20 Feb 2017

My buyer is looking to purchase any and all MTN that has a valid ISIN. Procedures are simple. Bank to bank.

19 Feb 2017

I have a contact in the business who has sent me information regarding a REAL provider. This provider sends instruments from Credit Suisse. The instrument size is $100 Million. The leasing Price is 15%. The LTV will be at least 60%, or higher depending on the pay out schedule the client chooses. They charge a $500 K fee. However this fee is placed in an escrow at a New York attorney's escrow account and is NOT released until after the MT-799 is sent AND received and responded to by the receiving bank, after which the MT-760 is sent. I just spoke with my monetizer about this and he would be happy to provide the monetization for this instrument in concert with the provider, and will provide a monetization agreement. Therefore we can offer the full Leasing Monetization Service to the client.
If you have a REAL client who can show POF for $500 k or 500 Euros and who is interested, please let me know. If the client is still interested, I can arrange a call between the client and my monetizer.

19 Feb 2017

I have a contact in the business who has sent me information regarding a REAL provider. This provider sends instruments from Credit Suisse. The instrument size is $100 Million. The leasing Price is 15%. The LTV will be at least 60%, or higher depending on the pay out schedule the client chooses. They charge a $500 K fee. However this fee is placed in an escrow at a New York attorney's escrow account and is NOT released until after the MT-799 is sent AND received and responded to by the receiving bank, after which the MT-760 is sent. I just spoke with my monetizer about this and he would be happy to provide the monetization for this instrument in concert with the provider, and will provide a monetization agreement. Therefore we can offer the full Leasing Monetization Service to the client.
If you have a REAL client who can show POF for $500 k or 500 Euros in order to receive the 3 contracts :
(1) Leasing Provider
(2) Escrow
(3) Monetizer
please let me know. If the client is still interested, I can arrange a call between the client and my monetizer.

17 Feb 2017

I can deliver leased instruments to Organization or individuals. Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.0 + 1)%+x%. X% is Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and put you into PPP Trading
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome.

17 Feb 2017

17 Feb 2017

I require a BG SLBC LETTER OF CREDIT
Bank monetization
For project funding loans
If you can help please revert to my email address
All back ground check with be done,before any business will be done

16 Feb 2017

URGENT OFFER :
Project financing by monetization of most bank instruments issued by non rated banks on a non recourse loan basis.

PROCEDURES
1 - Both Parties sign a Non Recourse Loan Agreement.
2 - Applicant Bank issue MT 760 SBLC
3 - Upon Authentication and Verification of the MT760, funder release payment by MT 103 to applicant designated account.
MINIMUM AMOUNT : 100 M USD or EUR
To get a Non Recourse Loan Agreement , we need a CIS, a color copy of the client's passport and a current RWA letter from the issuing bank on the client name by email, with the RMA list of the issuing bank NO REPLY WILL BE PROVIDED WITHOUT THESE DOCUMENTS . NO EXCEPTION
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

14 Feb 2017

We operate as direct investment financier and bank instrument provider in the United Kingdom.
We enjoy well over 10 years of active experience in financial service delivery; our numerous clients within and outside Europe stands as living testimony to our fidelity. We keep our promise even in the most extreme cases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES!!

13 Feb 2017

We have a client interested in obtaining Fresh cut lease SBLC for a period of 1 year and 1 day cash backed for the amount of 500 Million Euro in tranche of 45 Million Euro for purchase of Petroleum Products,
Would appreciate if you can help and advise us quotation,
A prompt response will be appreciated.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.