Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

4 Nov 2017

TWO options are available for securing MTNs/BG/SBLC. No POF upfront.

1. Our source is the Desk Representative (direct to Desk Director) and the Client's RWA has to be supplied to the Desk Representative and capability performed Desk to Desk and ISINs supplied at this point. Prices from 60s upwards subject to requirement.

2. Our source is direct to the Seller and the Seller will provide Pre-Advice after RWA (Bank to Bank). Only after Pre-Advice receipt does the client show a Bank Payment Undertaking, so Provider is NOT using the client's POF for securing the Instruments. All completed on a Bank to Bank basis. Strong Exit Buyers are also available to the Client if required. Overview procedures would first be sent for approval followed by full DOA. Priced from 55 + 2.

No ISINs/Screenshots provided upfront, so you will need to look at alternative sources if this is what you require.

These are means of securing Instruments if you can follow the Providers non-negotiable procedures, which will be available on request.

Contact for further information promptly (as probably only available for the next couple of weeks due to end of year closedown) and indicate which of the above may be of interest.

Register as member to see contact information.

4 Nov 2017

WE OFFERS LEASE BG AND SBLC LEASING PRICE OF (6+2% 40 +2% ) OF THE FACE
VALUE..IF TRANSACTION PROCEDURE IS ACCEPTABLE WE CAN CLOSE DEAL WITHIN 3 BANKING DAYS. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via
Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound
transactions. serious and direct clients should contact me for execution.

2 Nov 2017

We need Chinese Golden Bibles...Buyer is in Europe...Buyer is paying CASH payment...

1 Nov 2017

We can deliver Financial service/instruments (BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 99% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

Intermediaries/Consultants/ Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

1 Nov 2017

We can facilitate issuance of SBLC or BG. We are direct to the provider. No upfront fees.
Leasing: 6%+2%
Purchasing:38%+2% & 34%+3%

31 Oct 2017

We offer Legitimately Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding.

Description of Instrument:
1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC
2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD
3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4.Term: One Year, One Month
5.Leasing Price: 3% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open)
6.Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT
7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER
8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

31 Oct 2017

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret doing business deal with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 3+1% and Sale at 30%+1%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)

27 Oct 2017

We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

serious enquiry

BG & SBLC For Lease and Purchase 100% protected.

26 Oct 2017

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

26 Oct 2017

Do you need Funds? You need to purchase goods and do not have funds for it?

Look no further, I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and Sales of Bank / Financial Instruments in the form of Bank Guarantees (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), Letter of Credit (LC), Performance Bonds (PB), Medium Term Notes (MTN) with funds purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.

No matter which part of the world you and your supplier are located, we will have your deal concluded within 24 hrs.
Our financial consultants have years of international trade experience and provide you free professional trade consultancy and advise.

26 Oct 2017

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)

26 Oct 2017

I am a direct mandate to an active,reliable and capable provider of Financial Instruments, been working with my provider for long and we have close deals working with my provider terms. kindly contact below for more details and our working procedure.

26 Oct 2017

I am direct mandate to a genuine provider of Fresh Cut SBLC/BG from a TOP rated bank in Europe for more details kindly contact us via email.

26 Oct 2017

We are looking for a REAL and PERFORMING SENDER for 103-202
The receiving bank will issue Guarantee for the payment for the return investment contract
send procedures asap

26 Oct 2017

Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable conditionfrom a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc.

With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project.

23 Oct 2017

We have a SBLC & BG provider. No upfront fees paid. Revert for full details. International Funding also available. Minimum loan is $5 million. No upfront fees!!!!

23 Oct 2017

We issue BG/SBLC from HSBC, Barclays Bank and DEUTSCHE BANK AG at 6% + 2% and 40% + 2% lease and purchase respectively depending which bank you prefer and we close as per below procedure.

Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initiate Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.

Within 3 days client pay 1% of face value to escrow? account for security of non- performance.

Within 3 days Provide send via swift MT799 RWA / pre-advice.
Within 3 days the client send via swift MT799 undertaking payment.
Within 3 days the Provide send BG via swift MT760
Payments between 10-15 days
If the deal is lease then 15 days before the maturity, will return the BG or 30 days before the maturity ask for renew the BG for one year.

23 Oct 2017

We are direct provider of fresh cut or seasoned bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

We work directly with issuing bank lease providers,this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 10M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London ,Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year,One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days

23 Oct 2017

No upfront or advance fees are required.
We arrange business finance against acceptable Bank Guarantees from top rated financial institutions.
The minimum loan amount we can arrange is US$ 10 million.

22 Oct 2017

We have contacts of offshore banks that have correspondence with major banks to issue Proof of Funds (POF), POF Letter, StandbyLetter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantees (BG), MT 103, MT760, MT 799 and MT999 in 5-7 banking days. These bank instruments can be used to finance commercial real estate transactions; qualify for financing; credit enhancement; blocked funds; providing evidence of proof of funds; net worth requirements; leverage funding for large commercial projects; commodities transaction; and funding and participating in trading platforms. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

22 Oct 2017

We are experts in the Monetization of Bank Guarantees (BG) and other Financial Instruments. We have direct relationships with proven Issuers and Monetizers who offer a complete range of both Recourse and Non Recourse Programs. Bank Guarantees (BGs) can be Monetized for: Cash, Placed into Trade Programs (PPP Private Placement Programs) or a Hybrid of Immediate Cash and funds in a Trade Program. BG and SBLCs that can be Monetized include: Top 25 Bank BG and SBLC, Rated and Un-rated banks, Instruments with a Value OVER 10 Million Dollars, and BG & SBLC MUST have at least 10 months prior to expiry. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

22 Oct 2017

We provide loan, Entrepreneurs, Companies and Organizations the opportunity to obtain substantial Financing such as Start-up Capital, Expansion Capital, Real Estate Loans, Hotel Finance, Vessel Finance, Hard Money Loans, Export Finance, Acquisitions, Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees

21 Oct 2017

We have Lloyds £1.25B MTN 128+1 If interested (have Isins)

Seek Direct mandates.

21 Oct 2017

"Monetization & Trade of Bank/Financial Instruments"

We have an Investment Banking & Advisory Firm that can arrange Monetizing & Trading of Bank/Financial Instruments, Worldwide.
Instruments MUST be on Euroclear DTCC, Clearstream, or FSS to Execute Transaction.

We can monetize:
(1) BG's, SBLC's, CD's, MTN's
(2) Corp. Bonds and Treasury Spreads
(3) Bonds, Gold Bonds, Offset Bonds, Bearer Bonds
(4) Asset Backed Senior U.S. Life Settlement Bonds
(5) Letter of Credit
(6) European Installment Notes
(7) All Asian Instruments and Asian Bonds
(8) Chinese Heritage Funds
(9) China US Treasury Bonds
(10) Convertible Bonds
(11) Treasury Bonds
(12) Indonesian Heritage Assets
(13) T-Bills/Bonds/Notes and much more...

Minimum is $50M and UP to NO Maximum.
Excellent Trade Returns after Monetization. Funds are Non-Recourse and can be used for any legal purpose.

Serious Inquiries Only from DIRECT Owner/Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

21 Oct 2017

We have a Provider for bank instruments. Contact if you are interested.

20 Oct 2017

I require to purchase a sblc to be delivered into my account as cash
No bank transmission costs swift costs
All deducted from the first trench
If you can facilitate my request please revert back to my email address
I do not pay upfront costs
All deducted from the first trench
Will sign legal binding agreement to protect both parties interests

15 Oct 2017

I require to purchase cash backed instruments
From Deutsche Bank Citibank Barclays
From $500 million USD up to $10 billion USD
All fees payable from the first trench of $500 million USD
Please revert back to my email address

15 Oct 2017

I am looking SBLC provider for up to US50 million. No upfront fees. Fees only paid when funds enter account.

15 Oct 2017

I require a cash backed draft bank instruments
BG sblc to purchase
Willing to pay all costs on transfer of the funds of the first trench of $500 million USD including bank transmission costs
After I receive the first trench of $500 million USD
If you can provide this facility as I required from about
Please revert back to my email address with your contact details

13 Oct 2017

We are interested to Lease FC SBLC as per the following terms and conditions:

INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:

1. Instrument Type: STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT(SBLC) CASH BACKED- Format ICC 600
2. Term : One (1) year and one (1) day
3. Age : Fresh Cut
4. Issuing Bank : Deutsche Bank AG, FRANKFURT, GERMANY OR SIMILAR
5. Interest Rate : Zero percent (0%)
6. Invoice Price : FORTY-Percent (40%) plus Three Percent (3%)
7. Intermediary Fees Three (3%) Percent of face value. One (1%) Percent for PROVIDER One (1%) for BUYER SIDE and ONE (1%) for intermediary side fees
8. Currency : EURO/USD
9. Contract amount: Two Hundred Millions (200,000,000) plus Rolls &Extensions
10. First Tranche : 25 Million (25,000,000.00) Minimum
11. Denominations : E 25M or by request.
12. Delivery : Pre-Advice SWIFT via MT799, MT-760 to BUYER’s bank with Hard Copy to follow by bank bonded courier within Seven (7) banking days after authentication of payment.
13. Payment : By unconditional SWIFT Wire Transfer – MT-103.

We hope the terms and conditions are accepted.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.