Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

26 May 2018

Our sources can monazite banking instruments - BG CD BONDS and more, they will monazite assets - both in ground and SKR - stored ) appraised and insured assets monazite SLS policies ($2 trillion+only+ portfolio only Single SLS policies are not accepted Structured bonds offerings (SBO) Bond insurance services through large institutions. Also involved in the referral business, promoting financial service institutions, and providing finances, loans, sponsorship, joint venture or procuring investments projects that have not been initiated With over $2 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios.

The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 2.5% interest rate per annul for 10 years renewable. Please only serious clients with prime bank instruments, Loan funds needed for financing Projects need contact us.

If you are satisfied with the above procedures send us a letter of intent writing on your company letterhead.

Register as member to see contact information.

25 May 2018

SEEKING LARGE INVESTMENT PROFITS? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS *ADVERTISEMENT! I Will Joint Venture With You, If You Will Take An Open Mind And Co-Operate With Me. I Do In Fact Have Access To A Source Of A Non-Recourse Loan (NO Pay Back) Utilizing A Leased Top Rated Bank, *Bank Instrument. The Bank Instrument (Either A SBLC Or BG) WILL BE MONITIZED At Seventy Percent (70%) Of Face Value! I Suggest A *First Transaction Of Three-Hundred Million Dollars USD ($300,000,000 Million Dollars USD) Whereby Two-Hundred Ten Million Dollars USD ($210,000,000 Million Dollars USD) Is Seventy Percent Of Three-Hundred Million Dollars. I Purpose This To Be A Sixty Percent (60%)/Forty Percent (40%) Arrangement, In Favor Of You, The Investor! One-Hundred Thousand Dollars USD ($100,000K Dollars USD) Is Required To Fund This Financial Opportunity. All Procedures Involved In This Purposed Transaction WILL BE PROVEN/VERIFIED Before We Commence Solidifying/Finalizing Our Joint-Venture Agreement. Are You Interested And Capable Of Joining Me In This Venture?

25 May 2018

BG/SBLC-Principal Provider or his Mandate

For our Clients , we are looking for the Principal Provider of SBLC/BG or his Mandate .Upfront and No upfront deal can be considered .Please revert with the DOA .

24 May 2018

I am direct mandate to a genuine provider of Fresh Cut SBLC/BG from a TOP rated bank in Europe for more details kindly contact us via email for serious client only no long chains.

23 May 2018

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies.

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me.

21 May 2018

I need bg sblc skr mtn pof
For project funding loans
Venture capital finance
Without any upfront fee or down payment
Need swift mt103 Mt799 mt202 mt202 blocked funds.
Please revert back to me.
For confidentiality information

21 May 2018

WANT TO BUY- DESCRIPTION OF BANK INSTRUMENT:

INSTRUMENT: Medium Term Notes (MTN) Senior Unsubordinated Bank Debentures (MTNS) 322, with 144C Exclusions, and subject to the Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Credits, ICC Publication 400/500 REV, Standard Top World Bank / ICC Format).

ISSUING BANK: TOP TEN WESTERN EUROPEAN OR USA BANKS
RATING: S&P "AA" OR BETTER
TERM: ONE-TEN YEARS (1-10 YEARS)
INTEREST: MINIMUN INTEREST RATE 4.50%
CATEGORY: Slightly Seasoned
CURRENCY: Euros or USD
CONTRACT SIZE: SPOTS OR CONTRACTS (10B with roll & extensions)
FIRST TRANCHE: Two Hundred-Fifty Million Euros/USD (€/$250,000,000)
FURTHER TRANCHES: To Be Agreed Between Buyer and Seller
TRANCHE FREQUENCY: TWO-THREE days per week or as agreed
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE: DVP DTC or As agreed
SETTLEMENT: MT103 or Buy Ticket, or as agreed
PRICE RANGE: 55%-83% PERCENT OF FACE VALUE
DENOMINATIONS: Euro/USD 10M, 20M, 50M, 100M or as Mutually Agreed.
SCREENING: EUROCLEAR / DTC Bloomberg or As Agreed
SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES: DESK-TO DESK
PAYMENT MODE: FED WIRE EUROCLEAR, DTC OR DTCC OR BUY TICKET
BANKING INFORMATION: TO BE PROVIDED

18 May 2018

We provide various bank instruments such as BG, SBLC, LC, and Proof of Funds from Top world banks and medium banks at very competitive rates and working terms compared to the world markets. Our bank instruments can be used for trade finance, collateral, real estate business etc.

Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information. Brokers are welcomed and fully protected.

15 May 2018

Real T-Strips via DTC/DVP and sell ticket first.
No inclusive, No discounts, No TD Ameritrade, No Scottrade, No credit facility....NO GAMES
Only serious buyers who are ready to do serious business !

13 May 2018

Funds available for existing businesses in need of expansion capital to grow market share. Investors are seeking growth potential and solid returns. If this is your company or product ready to expand these options may be the solution.Business seeking working capital must have assets to collateralize and show 2 years financial history.

12 May 2018

Slightly Seasoned BG for sale. Issued by HSBC Hong Kong.
Contact us if you are RWA to close deal.

12 May 2018

We are direct genuine provider of BG/ SBLC and Bank Draft for Lease/purchase for 1 year 1 day, with rolls and extensions, at leasing price of 6+2%, Buying Price: 35%+2% for SBLC. We offer 12+2 and 43+2 for Bank Drafts. Issuance by A rated Banks in Europe. We also have available Monetizer who monetizers Bank Instruments at high LTV.
Contact us for transactions.

9 May 2018

We are able to deliver Bank Guarantee from world top bank via euroclear banking.
Our procedure is flexible and straightforward easy and quick closing.
Our price is
Sale: 35+2%
Lease: 6+2%
All relevant business information will be provided upon request and we are ready to forward to you the DOA/CONTRACT of work once you send inquiry email.

8 May 2018

I need bg sblc mtn skr pof for property funding loans venture capital
Without any advance or upfront fee or any insurance costs or collateral costs to cover the loan.
No upfront costs what so ever!!!
If you can help please revert back to my email address
Lioyds bank or Halifax bank barclays the advert team.

7 May 2018

We have a SBLC/BG provider. No upfront fees. We also have an mt103 collateral one way sender. No upfront fees.

6 May 2018

I require an investment account so I can purchase a bg sblc project funding skr mtn pof swift, mt103 Mt799
Loans I need a loan to purchase a bg sblc for £500 million pounds plus.
And to open the investment account
So can anyone reliable bank assist me
Please revert this is an urgent request

6 May 2018

" MTN's, BG's, SBLC's, T-Strips for Sale"

We have Unlimited Bank Instruments for Sale at Excellent Prices to Financially Qualified Clients, Worldwide.
We have:

(1) Slightly Seasoned MTN's-Unlimited Amounts. Min. Contract is $10 Billion. Min. First Tranche is $100 Million. NO Upper Limit.
(2) Fresh Cut MTN's For Sale. Min. $100M + to NO Max.
(3) BG's and SBLC's for Sale. Min. $100 Million and up to NO Max.
(4) T-Strips for Sale -Large Quantities-$500M +. Desk to Desk ONLY.

We have Many Opportunities to Qualified Clients. MUST FOLLOW ONLY OUR PROCEDURES ONLY. DO NOT CONTACT US WITH YOUR OWN PROCEDURES.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info. ONLY Contact us if you're Ready to do business at the time of inquiry. NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

6 May 2018

Get your certified funds within 24 hours of application

This is a genuine and transparent finance service company with good reputation, honestly and sincerely dealing with customers and with great understanding to their very financial needs. We assure you that we will grant you the exact amount you seek. Your financial stress and troubles will be over as soon as you give us the opportunity to help you elevate your financial status to a greater height.

5 May 2018

Investor wants to block 1B Euro BG on Blue Screen for verification. To be invested into a PPP TRANSACTION.
They will do no Swifts at all.

3 May 2018

For serious and cash only buyers....T-Strips via desk to desk
No TD Ameritrade or Scottrade buyers. No institutional buyers unless they can structure to where they can disperse fees.
Ready to close? Contact me!

3 May 2018

We just recently established a direct contact with one of the top MTN Buyers both Seasoned and Fresh Cut. If you are a direct representative or a seller Mandate, a Service provider please get in touch as soon as possible. The Buyer has no funding cap limit if the price is right, he will buy and he uses his own desk.

Simple Terms:
You must be willing to provide a Soft offer that includes the following:
1) ISIN #'S
2) Coupon
3) Price
4) Prospectus
After this is provided we get the buyer to sign a Fee Agreement.
Once the FPA is signed you will then share your Seller's contact info
The buyer then issues a Letter of Intent and sends it to your Seller to begin the transaction.
Contact me if you are ready to deal asap.

2 May 2018

URGENTLY NEEDED: $130,000K USD For Imminent Available Investment Program That Produces A Non-Recourse Loan Of Several Hundred-Million Dollars From The Monetization Of A Leased Bank Instrument That “I” Have Access To! Communicate With Me An Let’s Arrange A Mutually Beneficial Financial Agreement! This Is Time Sensitive, So Contact Me Immediately And Let’s Get Started.

2 May 2018

We need urgently HSBC Germany account for MT103/202 cash transfer. Interested party should contact me ASAP.

30 Apr 2018

We are working with a genuine and serious provider of bank Financial Instruments from Top European Banks. Our provider offers diverse range of trade finance services to solve your day to day trade finance problems. We have fresh offers for BG/SBLC at the moment and the procedures are very flexible and no upfront payments.
We also work with direct providers of swift services such as MT103, MT7760, MT799, MT110 e.t.c. Please feel free to contact us if you desire any of the aforementioned services.

30 Apr 2018

Are you in need of urgent financial service? We offer Instant cash of all kinds to prospective individuals, company, cooperate bodies as well as organisations. Are you in need of financial service that are registered and approved? If interested, reach us now for more info

30 Apr 2018

Experience securities lawyer is taking on new clients interested in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), registration work with the SEC, creation and development of hedge funds, on-shore and off Shore assets protection mechanisms, compliance with Finra requirements, and reverse mergers with public shells. We can review certain investment practices to determine if they are in compliance with the federal securities law in the United States. We perform only legal work, we are not investment bankers, we do not raise capital. Please contact us if you have a need for capable securities attorneys.

25 Apr 2018

We are direct genuine provider of BG/ SBLC and Bank Draft for Lease/purchase for 1 year 1 day, with rolls and extensions, at leasing price of 6+2%, Buying Price: 35%+2% for SBLC. We offer 12+2 and 43+2 for Bank Drafts. Issuance by A rated Banks in Europe. We also have available Monetizer who monetizers Bank Instruments at high LTV.
Contact us for transactions.

25 Apr 2018

Slightly Seasoned BG for sale. Issued by HSBC Hong Kong.
Contact us if you are RWA to close deal.

24 Apr 2018

Let us help you secure an SBLC/BG from Top Bank delivered in 5-10 Days and there are no upfront fees involved at all. Here a brief procedure check list for you to review and revert back if you are ready to start:
Provider Procedures:

Expression of Interest from client
a) CLIENT/RECEIVER information sheet (CIS)Includes,Owner Banking Coordinates,Receivers Color Passport.
b) 3 MONTHS’ BANK STATEMENTS (can be sent via express courier or faxed) AND BCL RWA TO ISSUE SWIFT MT799 (SAMPLE BCL available from the provider)
c) Authorisation from company to authenticate BCL AND STATEMENTS
LOIT from the provider is subject to completion of due diligence
Contact us back for more details and on how to proceed.

22 Apr 2018

NEW OFFER LEASE AND MONETIZATION For parties who need Operational funding we can offer a SBLC Lease deal which our Trade Platform will accept at an LTV of 60% and Trade. The SBLC issuing Banks will be Barclays or HSBC , London, and the Receiving Bank will be our Trade Platform nominated Bank. The Trade yields will be a NET of ..% per week of the LTV value to the Client and paid direct to his nominated accounts by the Trade Platform . The transaction will be done on a JV basis with the Trade Platform entity However the Client still gets a return of 50% per week of the LTV. To participate the Client needs to put up either USD100k which gets an SBLC of €500 M .However this is paid ONLY AFTER the Refund Letter of Undertaking endorsed by two Bank Officers is received. If the SWIFT’s have not gone out in 3 days after Payment made then it’s refunded plus a penalty of 1% of the SBLC value. The Lease fee of 10% + 2% is paid 15 days after receipt and verification of the SBCL at our Trade Bank and paid by the Trader from the 1st weeks profits. Please contact for more details

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.