Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

30 Jan 2019

Sale of Historical BONDS & NIQD.
If any buyers here for NIQD at Zurich, Turkey, Germany etc...
We will arrange TTM at Zurich after DD' on Buyer....
Min 1 box....Private Buyers only (No redemption or Institional Buyers)
Payment/Price; Negotiable/Flexible
PS-Infact we have 3 sellers, we are Seller Rep. Proven Sellers, mind you.

Register as member to see contact information.

29 Jan 2019

Greetings to you potential client,We Have Effective and efficient PROVIDER who offer financial instruments such as Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Medium Term Note (MTN), which we have specifically for "lease/buy".

These Instruments from our investor can be professionally arranged in your name from major banks and institutions. Some of the available banks we have includes : HSBC Bank, Barclays Bank or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. Our financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Investment Trading Program {HYITP) or Private Placement Program (PPP). All bank instruments are for lease and/or sale from a genuine and reliable source without broker chain / joker broker story or chauffeur driven offer while having your required time frame in mind.
Just incase you do not know,Please note that Most banks offer SBLC/BG in US Dollars or Euros! Please take note that we strongly support the usage of our leased facilities into LARGE initiating and funding project(s) such as
Aviation
Agriculture
Petroleum
Mining
Telecommunication
Construction of Dams
Bridges
Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

29 Jan 2019

We have in place a client friendly offer for delivery of bank instrument to our clients. We charge low fees and provider deliver with precision.

All options are left open in discussion to assist in successful completion of transaction. kindly contact for genuine inquiries thus you can be furnished with the needed information and for further discussions.

29 Jan 2019

I am Direct mandate to the provider of BG,SBLC,Discounting and can Open Business/Trading Account in Top World Banks.

29 Jan 2019

We solely focus on and deal with the Bank Guarantees (BGs), Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC), Monetization. Purchase Instrument at 38% ,Lease Instrument of at 6%.

29 Jan 2019

I am Abdullah Ladan Yassin, am direct to a reliable and very effective provider of Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Bank Guarantees (BG) effectively. We can issue in all major currencies to beneficiaries worldwide.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1m and above. The provider is 100% verifiable.

If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. kindly Contact me and i will Give You the details of the provider

29 Jan 2019

Treasury-Strips from Licensed-Securities Seller direct from the US-Treasury.
500/billion in T-Strips
-2%+1%
Speak directly with the seller's liaison

29 Jan 2019

I require a commercial banker to issue a bank instrument swift mt102 Mt799 receiver and sender
Only uk banks so there is no problem or irregularities with fsa fca or the international banking law.
If you can help please revert back to my email address with immediate start
No advance fees or down payment
Willing to pay 0.5% from each transaction
You collect.

28 Jan 2019

Looking for a real bank RWA email to email.
If you can send, we will make a lot of money together.
Contact me lets talk. Please no time wasters only serious deal
Also bank block fund senders by 799 or 999.
No upfront please. can do face to face if required. payment 24hrs.

28 Jan 2019

We are ready and able deliver bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC and also INSTANT LOANS at a Favorable interest rate to your nominated bank coordinates strictly in adherence with the following set of procedures. Kindly review the procedures and inform on your readiness to proceed so that we are able to send our Deed of Agreement and other required contract documents.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with our Provider's contact details for your immediate communication.

BROKER INQUIRIES ARE WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED: Our brokers receive 2% commission for referral. Daisy Chains of Brokers, Scammers & Time Wasters Will Not Be Entertained.

We would welcome the chance to earn your trust and deliver you the best financial service in the industry.

27 Jan 2019

50k gets you 500k in 30 banking days [ monetise lease instrument ] wash rinse repeat ...we have 6 traders 2 cutting houses we have mtns sblc trades etc ......we have a 1m cash trade pays 100% a month money doesnt move top 50 banks

27 Jan 2019

I am in NYC sourcing a provider of discounted SBLC's that are already issued and screenable. No fresh cut please. $100M-$500M issued by top rated banks.
Please be prepared to provide the instrument information for screening and proposed DOA

27 Jan 2019

I require a professional private banker who can perform swift Mt799 receiver and sender bg sblc monetization into cash asset project funding
Must be UK based no upfront fee all costs
Deducted from any funds
If you can help please revert back to my email address
A private banker would be preferable from Barclays bank. And extremely knowledgeable on the financial products I require.
Please clarify and acknowledge and revert back to my email address if you can help.

27 Jan 2019

LNG & MTBE
IF you have LNG OR SUPPLIERS OF LNG, Plz get back to us with your FFER/Details. On CIF China basis.
We also looking for MTBE for SINOPEC Subsidiary,

27 Jan 2019

RE: SELL "MTN"
Any REAL BUYERS here for Various OFFERS time to time.
Last week we had BARCLAYS & BNP PARIBAS @2B Face Value each (with BNP coming with Rolls of 12mo). Coupon Rate 1.25% & 2.0% & Priced at 86% & 91% respectively. One of them Sold out now...
DVP/Screen Block & Pay. Or give your Desk Details we offer FCO. or Issue LOI/FPA and we go to Contract.
You must be direct to Buyer or Mandate; Buyers procedures are almost waste of time.

27 Jan 2019

Looking for Senders of IPIP/IPID, MT-103(Manual Download), DTC, VISANET, MT-103/202, SWIFT.COM, KTT & POS OFFLINE/ONLINE..

YES, We hv genuine (most cases -proven) RECEIVERS....No hit & miss or trial & error kinds; but Real one's; very very rare opportunity for Real Senders ONLY. In Few Cases above we are Direct to RECEIVERS or Mandates. In a Couple we are Mandates ourselves.
If you are not sure of your Senders or Funds therein, then pls avoid waste time, it'll never work. The Real world is Unique & different.

27 Jan 2019

BANK DRAFTS (Buy/Discount)
We can consider Buy/Discount from a Canadian Bank.....$500m typically;
Procedures: Seller issues Swift after Contact, for Buyer Banks return by same mode.

27 Jan 2019

Bitcoins (Sell & Buy)
We are looking for mostly buyers:-
Disc: 10/6
Procedure: Satoshi moves first after signed contact
Contract: Sanitised PoF needed to begin..
Amount: Min 5000 upto 300k
- Only serious RWA buyers/mandates or Next to them only;

27 Jan 2019

USD Pv Wanted
Disc:@ 15% (100/85)
Amt:100-500B
Procedures: After signed contract 'Euro Pv' sends RWA by Bank Server EMail (or Bank Endorses Contract) & USD Pv sends UsD conditionally.
Note (Comm): Euro Pv should be free.

26 Jan 2019

I need bank instrument bg sblc pof lc t strip loan, project funding with swift Mt799 bank transmission
If you can help please revert back to my email address
UK bank account only

25 Jan 2019

I am from Burkina Faso and i need sblc 500.000 from top bank.

24 Jan 2019

We have USD ready to exchange for HKD or RMB at 3%+2%, TTM will be inside HSBC Bank Hong Kong. Interested Parties should contact us.

24 Jan 2019

I'm looking for purchase slight and seasoned medium term note on the behalf of my clients.
Can you send me offer and DOA draft?

22 Jan 2019

We are genuine provider of Fresh Cut SBLC/BG,Swift MT103 single credit customer transfer,DLC, Bank Draft from a TOP rated bank in Europe for more details kindly contact us via email.

21 Jan 2019

"T-Srips and Seasoned MTN's for Sale"

We have Tresury Strips (T-Strips) for Sale at Excellent Prices and Terms/ Conditions by Our Experienced Provider/Sellers. Unlimited Quantities Available and
Large Contracts Preferred. Minimum is $10B +
Procedures are Desk to Desk ONLY.

We also have SEASONED Medium Term Notes (MTN's) for Sale at GREAT Prices and Terms/Conditions by Our Established Provider/Sellers, Unlimited
Quantities Available and Large Contracts Preferred. Min is $10B+
Procedures are Bank to Bank ONLY, AFTER PROOF OF FUNDS (POF) BY THE CLIENT IS PRESENTED.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

21 Jan 2019

We are International Finance Institute and direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease or purchase, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffeur driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as setforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. Below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on Euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of MT760.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us today.

21 Jan 2019

We are ready and able deliver bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC and also INSTANT LOANS at a Favorable interest rate to your nominated bank coordinates strictly in adherence with the following set of procedures. Kindly review the procedures and inform on your readiness to proceed so that we are able to send our Deed of Agreement and other required contract documents.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with our Provider's contact details for your immediate communication.

BROKER INQUIRIES ARE WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED: Our brokers receive 2% commission for referral. Daisy Chains of Brokers, Scammers & Time Wasters Will Not Be Entertained.

We would welcome the chance to earn your trust and deliver you the best financial service in the industry.

20 Jan 2019

My name is Abdullah Ladan Yassin. I am a direct mandate to a seller and we are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and LC which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

19 Jan 2019

We're a private investment banking firm with connections at the highest level of top AAA banks.... we charge no upfront fees and we operate with uncompromising integrity for buying, leasing or trading.

18 Jan 2019

Greetings to you potential client, We Have Effective and efficient PROVIDER who offer financial instruments such as Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Medium Term Note (MTN), which we have specifically for "lease/buy".

These Instruments from our investor can be professionally arranged in your name from major banks and institutions. Some of the available banks we have include HSBC Bank, Barclays Bank or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. Our financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Investment Trading Program {HYITP) or Private Placement Program (PPP). All bank instruments are for lease and/or sale from a genuine and reliable source without broker chain/joker broker story or chauffeur driven offer while having your required time frame in mind.
Just in case you do not know, Please note that Most banks offer SBLC/BG in US Dollars or Euros! Please take note that we strongly support the usage of our leased facilities into LARGE initiating and funding project(s) such as
Aviation
Agriculture
Petroleum
Mining
Telecommunication
Construction of Dams
Bridges
Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.