Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

16 May 2017

We are Independent Financial Services Professional, we work in a team of strong and reputable financial instruments providers and partners for financing, investment and Private Placement Program with cash, hard assets, POF, BGs e.t.c.
My advantage is the absolute openness and honesty in dealing with customers, ensuring their interests and security of funds and assets.
We offer consulting services to advise investors that have on the personal or corporate accounts in the first-class banks funds for the organization of high-yield private placement programs - Private Placement Program (PPP) by the use of Bank Guarantees (BG), Medium Term Notes (MTN), Certificate of Deposit - CD e.t.c
We also offer FC BG/SBLC, MTNs/LTNs Seasoned/Slightly Seasoned BGs.

Register as member to see contact information.

16 May 2017

We can send Swift Messages such as MT103, MT760, MT799, e.t.c when your bank has closed it's doors on you.

16 May 2017

I can deliver leased bank instruments to Organization or individuals. Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.0 + 1)%+x%. X% is Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also,we have facilities to discount BG and put you into PPP Trading.

15 May 2017

"Bank Instruments for Sale/Lease"

We have Top World Bank Instruments Available for Sale or Lease, for Worldwide Clients.

Excellent Pricing at approximately 5% + 2% for Lease, and the Best Pricing Available for the Sale of Bank Instruments.

Minimum is $100 Million USD/EURO and UP to NO Maximum.

Proof of Funds (POF) or a "Guarantee to Pay the Amount Required", is REQUIRED.
ONLY OUR PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT CONTACT US WITH YOUR PROCEDURES.

Serious inquries Only from DIRECT Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
DO NOT WASTE TIME AND CONTACT US IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO BUSINESS AT THE TIME OF INQUIRY.

15 May 2017

"Slightly Seasoned MTN's for Sale"

Our Seller has Unlimited Amounts of Slightly Seasoned (SS) MTN's for Sale at Excellent prices.

Minimum Contract is $10 Billion and UP, and Minimum First Tranche is $100M.
Procedures are Bank-to-Bank and NO other procedures but our own is Accepted.
DO NOT CONTACT US WITH YOUR OWN PROCEDURES.

Client MUST Provide:
(1) Client Info Sheet (CIS)
(2) Bank Letter Addressed to the Client stating capacity to transact First Tranche ($100M)- if utilizing Credit Lines
(3) Proof of Funds (POF) of $60M Minimum.
(4) Current Buyers Passport
(5) Letter of intent (LOI)

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Financially Qualified Direct Buyers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

15 May 2017

"Monetization & Trade of Bank Instruments"

We have a Highly Experienced Monetizer/Trader who'll monetize Top 50 World Bank Instruments and then put the proceeds into a Top Tier Trading Platform
Program, that involves a Bullet Program, then a 40 Week Program.
Client can re-enter the program again and again, if he/she chooses.

Bank Instruments can be "Assigned", "Leased", or "Owned', but the Monetizer/Trader Requires the Complete Contact info of the Actual "TITLE HOLDER/OWNER",
to contact, to do the deal.

Monetizer/Trader does Bank Instruments on Euroclear and can block the instrument on Euroclear, or he can block the instrument on MT760, or he can provide
a loan against the instrument (and in this last method, you MUST have a project).

Minimum is $100M and UP to NO Maximum.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
TO SAVE TIME, ONLY CONTACT US IF YOU ARE READY TO DO BUSINESS AT THE TIME OF INQUIRY.

15 May 2017

This is a Financial Service Announcement, we offer loan to all in need,ranging from 1,000,000€ to 20,000.000€ . Our interest rate is 3% and our service and terms are dependable. any interested person should apply ,before any further process, you will be required to fill the following form below and also acknowledge the content of the mail below:

Are you facing any financial difficulties? Is your present financial situation not stable? Do you need financial assistance to make your business function well or a reliable source to get a loan with low interest rate? Mrs.Laurie Campbell Loan Foundations is your answer for loans. Either personal, Business or Student loan. An International Loans Company is here to offer you loan with low cost interest rate that you cannot have elsewhere.

We guarantee you are transparent and efficient services. USA

15 May 2017

Company CEO is looking to purchase bank guarantees in the mid 50's. Will do bank to bank. Need to verify there is a live instrument before getting banker on the phone. Not looking for new issue.

14 May 2017

We are experts in the Monetization of Bank Guarantees (BG) and other Financial Instruments. We have direct relationships with proven Issuers and Monetizers who offer a complete range of both Recourse and Non Recourse Programs. Bank Guarantees (BGs) can be Monetized for: Cash, Placed into Trade Programs (PPP Private Placement Programs) or a Hybrid of Immediate Cash and funds in a Trade Program. BG and SBLCs that can be Monetized include: Top 25 Bank BG and SBLC, Rated and Un-rated banks, Instruments with a Value OVER 10 Million Dollars, and BG & SBLC MUST have at least 10 months prior to expiry. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

14 May 2017

We have contacts of offshore banks that have correspondence with major banks to issue Proof of Funds (POF), POF Letter, StandbyLetter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantees (BG), MT 103, MT760, MT 799 and MT999 in 5-7 banking days. These bank instruments can be used to finance commercial real estate transactions; qualify for financing; credit enhancement; blocked funds; providing evidence of proof of funds; net worth requirements; leverage funding for large commercial projects; commodities transaction; and funding and participating in trading platforms.Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

14 May 2017

We can provide an $100 Million SBLC directly from Suisse Credit Capital, UK. ( Swift code: SBLTGB2L). We have a monetizer who is RWA to monetize this instrument at a Gross LTV of 10 %. Then the net to the client will be 10 % ($10 Million).

The cost to the client to issue the SBLC from Suisse Credit Capital is $150,000. This fee is paid directly to Suisse Credit Capital.

We would require a CIS, color copy of the client's passport and Proof of Funds for the $150,000. The client would then receive an Agreement/ Invoice from Suisse Credit Capital as well as a Monetization Agreement from the monetizer. The instrument will be delivered by MT-998 with a sub-filed 760, so NO RMA is required.

14 May 2017

We are an MTN/SBLC/BG selling group, both of fresh-cut, and of seasoned.
Now this is our Seller's Protocol, for accepting real Buyers:
A. We require a complete CIS of Buyer of the intended buying entity; i.e, company, or individual.
B. The CIS signatory needs to be the ONLY intended signatory to any contract to purchase.
C. Once the CIS is sent to us by the Buyer, we would deal directly with him/her ONLY.
D. We will not expand, or engage further on, until and unless the CIS has been sent to us by the Buyer.
E. Given that we are constantly sourcing, and moving large volumes of paper, we will not discuss what we have and/or ‘what we can provide’, or anything else, via Buyer intermediaries.
REMARKS: As we only deal directly with Buyers, we strongly suggest intermediaries to be commission-protected by their Buyers, before intermediaries sent us their Buyer's CIS, for our contacting with them.
F. We will discuss availability, prices, and procedures, only directly with the real Buyer, and only once the CIS has been sent to us by the Buyer.

13 May 2017

Direct Funder/Issuer:
- Non recourse funding available for SBLC, BG, etc
- Can issue SBLC and provide funding against instrument
Direct clients only, no brokers.

13 May 2017

I want to purchase and buy bank instruments
In trenches of £500 million pounds up to £5 billion pounds
All upfront costs and charges deducted from the funds
Only real brokers and provider with a good track record
If you can help please revert back to my email address

13 May 2017

We are financial firm that is in partnership with AAA rated banks in Europe and Hong Kong .We provides financial services to corporate bodies and individuals around the globe.We provide the following services effectively -project finance, business finance, consultancy, provision of financial instruments from top European banks.Such instruments are: LOAN, BG, SBLC, LC, MTN, MT103 ,POF, CMO, DLC,PROJECT FINANCING AND DISCOUNTING.
No upfront payment,we charge 0.1% in every transaction successfully concluded.We receive our payment at the end of a successful conclusion of the transaction. Contact us for more details.

13 May 2017

We can collateralize and monetize your financial instruments at 100% of face value.
BG’s, SBLC’s, Mexican Bonds, Gold Certificates, Venezuelan Bonds, Brazilian LTN’s on Euroclear, Bank Drafts or any financial instrument with a SKR.
Collateralization is what returns the bankable value to your instrument.
You can not monetize the instrument yourself because the bankable value was not conveyed with your instrument.
If the value was there you could access your own credit line against the instrument.

The collateralized fee is 3% of face value.
For example, if you have a 1B instrument the collateralized fee is 30M.
If 100% collateralizing (1B) is not necessary, partial collateralizing can be provided (as little as 100M of the instrument).
If you desire we can monetize the collateralized instrument at no charge and place it in one of our programs.

You also have the option of having us monetize the collaterized instrument and you can then utilize the funds for your own program.

12 May 2017

I want to purchase funds via euro clear or Bloomberg
In trenches of £500 million pounds,up to £5 billion pounds
BG SLBG
I dont pay any upfront fees charges or transmission costs
The funds will be deducted from the broker provider
Subject to negotiations
CIS and RWA
Is there anyone legitimate who doesn't charge,upfront costs
With your working procedure
No playing games
Just a genuine and honest broker or bank instruments provider

11 May 2017

I need bank instruments POF swift mt103 receiver and sender mt799 for blocked funds
I pay no upfront costs or fees
The broker/provider will deduct his charges from the funds
Will sign a DOA legal binding agreement
Fot £5 billion pounds plus.
If you can help please revert to my email

11 May 2017

I require to purchase bank instruments
In trenches of £500 million up to £5 billion pounds
I dont pay any kind of upfront costs fees
I will sign a legal binding documents for the provider broker to deduct the costs before its wired into my account
No games can anyone who is honest and genuine assist
If you can help and can honesty do what I require please revert back to my email address

11 May 2017

I need purchasing funds via euro clear and Bloomberg
Up to £5 billion pounds in trenches of £500 million pounds
No upfront costs and fees
The broker and provider will arrange to deduct it before its transferred into my nominated account
No games only serious brokers or providers
Complete first trench within 7 days
Subject to NDA confidential look agreement cis RWA
If you can assist please revert back to my email address

10 May 2017

We have a DIRECT client (no brokers) who wants to purchase 500m with r & e to 5B Leased SBLC instrument from Barclays Bank with the following procedure options.

OPTION ONE
1) DOA
2) We issue MT799 BPU (Guaranteed Bank Pay Order)
3) Provider Issues MT799 Pre-advise
4) We Respond with MT799 RWA
5) Provider sends MT760
6) We Pay in 3 days or less

OPTION TWO
1) DOA
2) Provider sends MT799 Pre-Advise
3) We send MT103 “Conditional MT202” Pull payment
4) Provider sends MT760
5) MT103 is released for full payment in 8 hrs.

If you are a DIRECT source who can provide with no upfront fee, please contact.

9 May 2017

I require bank instruments
To quash into cash for £5 billion pounds
No upfront costs or charges will sign a confidential agreement to deduct charges before its wired into my account

9 May 2017

FC BG/SBLC required in Purchase
Condition is Client will meet the Seller in a TTM and then decide to proceed. Transmission fee can be paid by the Client if he is convinced.WE are direct to the Client .
This is a genuine request .You must be the Seller or direct to him .

9 May 2017

We are direct provider of fresh cut or seasoned bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease with no upfront payment, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

We work directly with issuing bank lease providers,this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 10M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London ,Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year,One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days

8 May 2017

"Monetization & Trade of Bank Instruments and CASH"

We have a Highly Experienced Monetizer/Trader who'll monetize Top 50 World Bank Instruments or CASH, and put the proceeds into a High Top Tier Trading Platform Program that includes a Bullet Program, then 40 week program, that generates very high profit/returns for the client.

Bank Instruments and CASH can be "Assigned", "Leased", or "OWNED", but we MUST have the Complete contact info of the Title/Holder Owner for the Monetizer/Trader to contact, to proceed with the transaction. THERE IS NO EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE.

Bank Instruments can be blocked on Euroclear, or an MT760/MT799 Block in the Clients Bank Account, or a loan can be made against the instrument. (FOR THIS LAST METHOD, the client MUST have a Project).
CASH can be blocked in the clients bank account with MT760/MT799.

Minimum for CASH is $10 Million USD/EURO and UP to NO maximum.
Minimum for Bank Instruments is $100 Million USD/EURO and UP to NO Maximum.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Investor/Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

8 May 2017

We are financial firm that is in partnership with AAA rated banks in Europe and Hong Kong .We provides financial services to corporate bodies and individuals around the globe.We provide the following services effectively -project finance,business finance,consultancy,provision of financial instruments from top European banks.Such instruments are: LOAN,BG,SBLC,LC,MTN,MT103,POF,CMO,DLC,PROJECT FINANCING AND DISCOUNTING.
No upfront payment,we charge 0.1% in every transaction successfully concluded.We receive our payment at the end of a successful conclusion of the transaction.Contact us for more details.

8 May 2017

I need monetize BG
I have BG, we owner, I need to monetize, we have more than $ 10 Billion to monetize, we only have interest in serious private banks or large companies, we do not work with intermediaries.

7 May 2017

Bank Instrument Monetization-Simplified.
We can Monetize Prime, Rated and Non Rated Bank Instrument . Direct Monetizer available only for Owned Instrument .I am in touch with Monetizer Mandate
who can perform for all types of Bank Instrument -BG and SBLC , both Lease and Buy .
Direct Client or his Rep only should contact us, Others stay away .

7 May 2017

Direct bank providers of BG/SBLC's up to $100 Million USD in tranches. All approvals are bankable; guaranteed for funding with any major rated lending institutions in the free world, including some government entities. The professional borrower, know that there are fees to be paid, only upon approval for issuance of the collateral, for the direct lending bank. Also, the borrower will have to give the direct lending bank an attorney opinion letter. In this case, to determine whether or not, if the applicant have capability in moving forward, in the funding process or his client is extremely under capitalized. Then, at this point the applicant need not apply for this type of loan request. Inquiries are accepted, from a corporation's official authorized officer under quorum.

6 May 2017

Mandate direct to my BG / SBLC Provider and Issuing Banks HBSC and Barclays of London.
We look forward to your introducing the client.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.