Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Investments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

6 Oct 2019

The Worlds most profitable business opportunity is to invest in a high-value hard asset to reach a large amount of billion, within 3, 4 month, for more info PL. only a serious investor

Register as member to see contact information.

5 Oct 2019

WHY WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ONLINE LOOKING FOR A LOAN WHILE YOU CAN MAKE EXTRA INCOME

Are you looking to make extra income and don't know which program to
invest and get a high-profit return within a short time frame? If yes.
Here is an opportunity for you to make extra income with 100% guarantee. AT (MUTUAl FUND LARSENT TOUBRO INVESTMENT GROUP INC) we deal on short terms
investment with high-profit returns and We have one of the best
services. Do contact us for more details today if you are interested
in learning more about our service.

1 Oct 2019

18% Short-term notes:
We are offering three (3) year notes with an 18% percent, per annum, interest rate. The issuer is a U.S. based, gold buying corporation. A total of 40 notes will be sold. Each note will have a face value of $25,000.00. The notes can be redeemed at the end of each year. The interest will be paid quarterly in the amount of 4.5%. Formal offers are made only through the company's Private Placement Memorandum. Equity Sweetener: take a proportional interest in 5% of the net income of the issuer's revenue based on its future, audited, financial statements. U.S. purchasers must be accredited investors. Foreign purchasers are limited to eight (8) notes. Everything will be done electronically, all payments will be via wire transfers. Please feel free to contact us for further information if you think you or others in your network might be interested. Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

1 Oct 2019

Are you out there wanting to invest that little amount and don't know the program to invest and get a higher profit returns with a short time? We have one of the best service that guarantee you 100% high profit returns. Kindly Let us teach you how you can earn extra income with that little amount. Contact us today for more details if you are interested in learning more.

29 Sep 2019

We provide services for entrepreneurs who are seeking start-up or expansion capital. To qualify for start-up capital you must have an investor ready Business Plan which includes all financial projections, funding breakdowns, Resumes, executive summary, company overview and a sound marketing plan. All business applying for expansion capital must show that you are a legitimate business, including financial statements and organizing documents.

We are a full service brokerage firm that facilitates business funding for start-ups and expansions. We also offer Business Plans Services, financials preparation and Much more. We can help you find the right investor for your project.

29 Sep 2019

Proven Tearsheet trade - 1 mm Min- 500% -10 Days
Proven performing Tearsheet program - Money does not move !
Real Program. No Brokers . Direct . Confidential . By Invite Only.
We have over 60 files going to trade just this last Month ! send client KYC and POF today - Be Paid in 10 days after Trade start date !
from 1 MM to any Max amount : small & Large cap trade program . 10 Day Bullet + 40 weeks -200%-400% per month (1MM / 100MM)
3 Trading Platforms in NY, HK and London
We are direct and No Chains !
Reliable / top returns / proven program results
Ask for sample historical Returns attached : (larger the amount -> larger the returns)
Has to be top 50 banks ( including Chinese banks ) unless your client agrees to move funds to a top 25 bank.
Let us know if you have a clients who are interested or you the client.
This trading platform has various bullets and longer term trades
Serious inquiries only.

20 Sep 2019

We accept IPIP, the contract is official, the minimum contract amount is 10 billion, we return 35% (minus 1% commission). There are no chains of incompetent intermediaries. I communicate directly with the signatory.

19 Sep 2019

We are looking BANK/BANKER who have accses to SWIFT NET to Download 5B EUROS

19 Sep 2019

The secret to earning more cash flow is through investment and only a few gets to know about it. We can teach you how to make good investment and get a high-profit return within a few days. Do get back for more information if you are interested in knowing more.

9 Sep 2019

2m + Tear Sheet Program. No block on funds.
Skeptical?
Our source is direct and can even arrange a conference call between the Signatory and Head Fund Manager
Usual document requirements.
Contact for further information.

8 Sep 2019

If you don't know where to invest a small amount to get a high returns, then you will find your opportunity by me. I have it and I know how to generate an extra ordinary income with small invested amount. That is guaranteed to be very rich within a couple of months.

8 Sep 2019

Funds at HSBC HK?
No admin hold necessary!
Tier 1 Platform of 30+ years
Minimum 100m
Usual documents i.e. CIS/PP/Tear Sheet etc. to engage.
No broker chains on this side.
Contact for further information.

5 Sep 2019

TRADE PROGRAM - Now U. S. BANKS ACCEPTED!

I am Direct to the Intake for (Europe Central Bank) Trade Program
SAFEST Trade for your 100M client -client's funds stay in their account.
-25% weekly payout - 100 MILLION minimum
-Admin hold in most cases.
------------------------------------------------

*another UK Platform MT799 (blocked funds) Trade
*100M Minimum
*Program 200% per month
*TOP 25 Banks ONLY (no US banks)

3 Sep 2019

Seeking the use of equities, bonds or unencumbered real estate to pledge for $500+ loan. We will use the funds in our businesses including a law practice, gold trading operation and trading options. We are experience gold traders (10 years +) and have practiced law for more than 20 years. We will pay you 15% per annum for the use of your collateral. The horizon is for two years. Collateral must be based in the U.S. because that is where are our lenders are located. (Brokers, agents, facilitators are welcome, but NO UPFRONT fees of any time for any reason. Thank you for your consideration of this matter;

30 Aug 2019

We currently have bond available for discounting and to loan out about $10m usd. if interested mail back urgently .

24 Aug 2019

Our Client would like to invest up to $100m in any good Hospitality,Humanitarian or eco project as loan for not more than 5yrs at 3%pa an 6months grace.

22 Aug 2019

INTELLIGENT DECISION: To Become “My” Joint-Venture Partner In The Purchase Of A Bank Guarantee (BG) Or Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC) To Be *Monetized For More Than $9,000,000,000 (Nine-Billion Dollars USD) Net Profit. “I” Have Immediate And Direct Access To A Financial Firm That Arranges These Services! Become “My” Financial Partner And Provide The $3,000,000 Million Dollars USD To Purchase The Bank Instrument (Either A Bank Guarantee Or Standby Letter Of Credit) That Starts The Process. “Your” Reward Is Three-Billion Dollars ($3,000,000,000 Billion Dollars USD) PLUS: The Return Of “Your” $3,000,000 Million Dollars USD! ALL Logistics Realized In A Very Short Time Period. There Is NO POSSIBILITY Of Loss Of Funds! And In Addition, “You”, “My” Joint-Venture Partner May Re-Enter This Program Several Times In The Future For Larger Gains As “My” Partner, With “My” Requiring Less Of A Percentage Of Those Gains (Profits) Than In “Our” First Venture Involving This *Monetizing Scenario. If “You’re” Interested, In A For Sure, Winning Opportunity, Let’s Get Started!
Contact “Me” For Details. There Is Almost Unlimited Cash ($$$$) AVAILABLE For “Us” To Obtain!

19 Aug 2019

Here Is The Opportunity That “You” Are Waiting On.. “I” Need A Partner With Approximately $1,750,000 Million Or There About.. “I” Have Access To A Source Of *Leased Standby Letters Of Credit (SBLC) And Bank Guarantees (BG), To Then Be *Monetized At A Very Reasonable Loan To Value (LTV).. What “I” Need Is The Ability To Cover ALL THE ADDITIONAL COST Associated With Completely Arranging The Structuring Logistics!! We Will Agree On The Financial Profits Split.. Possibly Entering Into Another Financial Opportunity After This Successful Transaction Is Completed.. For Information, Please Contact Me.

19 Aug 2019

Key points of TEAR SHEET Program from 1M upwards provided to us.

* Money does not move from client account....It is a TEAR SHEET only program so it is 100% safe and 100% risk free
* Cash, SBLC, SKR Etc
*1 Million Minimum and up
* Intake works with top banks such as Barclays, HSBC etc. and 3 direct platforms: UK, NY and HK
* Top Returns .
* The process and approval is really quick!
* Direct source and direct to Platform

Required to progress:

* KYC / CIS / POF. (Bank statement or Tear sheet), dated less than 72 hours from the date that is sent in.
* Two (2) copy Official Banker Card.

Submit Package promptly for Compliance while the Program is still open.

15 Aug 2019

I have membership investment club of 500+ looking for short term and long term investments with minimum entrance amount of $500 and max 100k.
Please email me your programs and contact info.

13 Aug 2019

Are you looking to make extra income? If yes search no more. At (Horizon Investment Company) you deal on short term investment trade that guarantees you 100% profit returns within 10 to 15 days. Kindly get back for more details if you are interested in learning more.

12 Aug 2019

Investment from € 1M or equivalent in US$ to € 50 M or equivalent in US$

Pooling investment accepted .
Minimum investment € 200K or equivalent in US$ until € 1M is reached.
Rate 50% to 70% monthly compounded 40 weeks (10 months)
Example of how the return is calculated for 3 months only
You can imagine the results of using this strategy for the duration of the program. (10 months)
The Client can instruct the trader, through us, to pay out all of your client's profits on a weekly basis as well.

5 Aug 2019

"Seeking Trade and Investment Programs"

My Partner is currently revamping his business with trying to acquire new programs to submit to qualified clients, worldwide.
He is looking for Professional Sources who can provide the following:

(1) $1,000 Min - $1Million Max Trade/Forex Program
(2) $1 Million and UP Trade Platform Programs
(3) $10 Million and UP Trade Platform Programs
(4) Evergreen Trade Programs
(5) Asian Bank Programs
(6) Monetization Programs
(7) NO Upfront Fee Loan Programs
(8) Bank Instrument Lease and Sales Programs
(9) Bullet Programs
(10) Currency Programs
(11) Petroleum, Gold, and other Commodities for Sale Programs

If you are Providers or Direct to Providers of these types of programs, please contact me with your complete contact info, and display the types of programs you offer with full details, commissions to intermediaries, etc. WE WANT GOOD SOURCES, NO JUNK, NO JOKER-BROKER NONSENSE. Thanks.

4 Aug 2019

U.S based investment company is seeking an investor to inject 5 million dollars. The funds will be used the funds in the following manner.
40% (equities, bonds, commodities trading);
30% (trading gold in West Africa: Ghana; Guinea and Sierra Leone) and
30% (commercial and residential real estate in U.S.).
Each and every quarter we will pay you (the investor) 5% or $250,000.00 or 1 million per year. At the end of 5 years we will return the original 5 million dollars. In short, you double your money in five years.
We are seeking investors who want five year horizon or longer. ¾ of investment proceeds to New York; and ¼ of investment proceeds to Ghana. Time is of the essence. Of course, we will offer a due diligence package once we are convince the investor has the financial wherewithal to proceed. (Principals only)

31 Jul 2019

Are you out there don't know which program to invest your money and get a high return within a short time? We have one of the best short term reliable and secure Investment Institute with 100% profit returns. Kindly contact us today for more info if you are invested in learning more on our service.

29 Jul 2019

Are you looking to make extra income? If yes search no more. At (AOL INVESTMENT CORPORATION) you deal on short term investment trade that guarantees you ...% profit returns within 10 days 15. Kindly get back for more details if you are interested in learning more.

23 Jul 2019

I am a business intermediary, my role is to bring together all carriers of profitable projects regardless of the sector with potential investors to earn commissions on investors.
The terms of the contracts depend on the investor or lender. I also wish you are a serious person who respects his commitments.
Therefore, I would like to have your project's business plan or at least a summary of it so that I can study it before proposing to the investor or lender that can finance your project immediately.

21 Jul 2019

PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAM AVAILABILITY - $/€1m+
Block/Reserve Hold – Internally - 13 Months - CURRENCY USD/Euros/Sterling. Acceptable funds on Account in any major recognizable Bank. DURATION 13 Months - normally 40 weekly or 10 monthly payouts PROFIT/YIELD Subject to the Client Funds amount indicative Yields commence at around 10% per month. Yields may increase with higher capital amounts. Normally all yields are gross to the Client. Transaction Fees to Introducers paid separately.

20 Jul 2019

US Company Seeks Short-Term Investor 200K in and 300K out, 90 days.
We have a solid corporation, good management with proven technicial expertise. We are international gold traders. We have existing contracts and we need funds to uphold our end of the bargin. We have a substantial funding commitment for 500K, but we will not receive the funds for 90 days; however, we need part of the funds now. Collateral, we will offer an interest consistent with loan amount and possibilites for future investment opportunities. We prefer principal and principal because time is of the essence. (Brokers, intermediaries and facilitators are welcomed but no upfront fees, no daisy chains).

20 Jul 2019

Are you out there looking to make extra income and don't know which program to invest? Here will have one of the best services that guarantee 100% profit returns on a short investment plan. Kindly contact us today if you are ready to learn more about our service.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.