Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

General

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

27 Jun 2018

Welcome to HAIM LOAN SERVICE, we offer secure and confidential private, commercial and personal loans within 8hrs with very minimal interest rates as low as 5% within 1-5 years repayment duration period and you can borrow between $100,000 to $50,000,000 Dollars or its equivalent in Euros or Pounds.

Register as member to see contact information.

25 Jun 2018

My name is Mr.Haq Umair, I am a Financial Consultant, I have a client who has an interest in Investing in your country into a Joint Venture / Partnership. He has funds available meant for investment. Please contact me through the below contact email address if you are interested.

22 Jun 2018

I represent a financial providing company that provide Cash Loan basically for lease to execute any kind of your capital project by individual or companies without any capital collateral request but service charge.We adhere to a prompt and quick delivery of CASH LOAN.Upon your interest indication towards this financial advertisement message.The minimum offer Cash Loan from the provider company start with 50M euros/dollars to 1Billion euros/dollars maximum.

The above Cash Loan is ready for outright lease for 3% interest rate annually.The provider has resolved to offer 2% to all agents/intermediaries commission fees for any client that lease from your side.So therefore,you should source for urgent and potential clients that will need Cash Loan

21 Jun 2018

"Currency Exchange Opportunities Available"

We have numerous Providers of Excellent Currency Exchange Programs Available to Financially Qualified Client Exchangers, Worldwide. We have:

(1) FED sponsored USD Provider seeks to Exchange for EURO, RMB, JPY, British Pound, HKD, New Iraq Dinar, and Venezuelan Bolivar.
Min. $50B to $500T Max.
(2) EURO Provider seeks to exchange for Russian Rubles
(3) Owners of EURO, HKD, JPY, RMB and USD may exchange with USD, RMB, JPY, HKD, or Euro at any quantity.
(4) Currency Exchange of USD with several different currencies.

The Above are our BEST with Excellent prices, terms/conditions, etc.
ONLY OUR PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED. DO NOT CONTACT US WITH YOUR PROCEDURES.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Currency Exchange Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

19 Jun 2018

For urgent Business funding needs such as Assets Acquisition, Bridge Loan, Clean Energy, Debt buyback at low rate of 1% we can fund to the tune of $400M

17 Jun 2018

I am Mr. Raymond Braun, a registered loan lender/Investor. We offer loans to companies, individual and co-operate bodies. We offer project loan, startup loan, business development fund, personal loan, collateral/non collateral loan, debt loan ETC. The Minimum loan amount we offer is $10,000.00 and a maximum of $100,000,000.00 (2% Interest rate). So, do you want a loan or looking for an investor?, all types of loans are available here, Money paid into your account within 24 hours after approval. If you are interested in obtaining a LOAN, do not hesitate to send your request to us.

16 Jun 2018

Do you need a quick loan for business or to pay bills at 2% interest
rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,
student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit
score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our
numerous clients all over the world. With a maximum duration period of 1
to 25 years, Our loan ranges from$5,000.0USD (Five Thousand Dollars) to
$50,000,000.00. (Fifty Million Dollars). We also lend in USA DOLLARS,
EURO and POUNDS !! kindly contact us on this email below If you need a
quick and easy loan.

15 Jun 2018

With Usd 2m, get a non recourse loan at usd 80m in 10 banking days.
Email me for more information

15 Jun 2018

We offer Loans for huge capital projects, Partnership, Joint Stock and all forms of funding required in small, or large scale project. If you are in needs of this fund in Long term or Short term basis, We are also available, Our terms are negotiable, and we guarantee stressless transfer of funds globally to our clients designated location, As we have an high banking network internationally, and we are experience in this field of project financing.

13 Jun 2018

I am a private money lender that specialized in giving all type of funding including mature fund, business loan, water loan, real estate loan and many more.
kindly get back to me if you're interested.

11 Jun 2018

COMMERCIAL LOAN FUNDING...NOW ON OFFER...APPLY HERE.

Have you been denied of a loan from your bank or any Financial Firm? Do you need financial assistance Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home, or Consolidate your debt and be debt free? Do you want to have a Business of your own and you need Financial Loan Help? Contact us for your fast reliable loan at a low interest rate of 2%. We are willing to help you out on either Business or Personal Loans, affordable repayment plan with good credit record. we Offer loan at affordable interest rate.

We offer the following types of loans:
* Commercial Loans.
* Personal Loans.
* Business Loans.
* Investments Loans.
* Development Loans.
* Acquisition Loans .
* Construction loans.
* Business Loans And many More.

4 Jun 2018

Easy Finance Limited, Hong Kong is an international financing company that is duly registered and fully recognized by the Hong Kong government.We have both the comprehensive suite of credit and financing solutions and the specialized expertise to meet your client business or industry specific needs.
As a Financial consultant/Agent,there are times when your client needs extra Finance ( BG/SBLC,Cash Loan for business/project). Our working capital lines of credit can help them take their business up a notch by bridging the gap between the tasks they need to do and the cash flow they need to get them done.We are also lender the specialize in funding against financial instruments from top rated AA banks.

NOTE: ALL REQUIRED FEES ARE PAID TO AN ESCROW ACCOUNT AND NOT THE LENDER'S ACCOUNT FOR THE TRANSACTION SECURITY .​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

31 May 2018

Our client seeks to purchase any of the following in any part of the world.
Solar Park.
Wind Farm.
Renewable Energy Facility
Let us have your Full Corporate Offer.

30 May 2018

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, leasing price 6+2% - Sale: 35+2% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA
rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with
yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease provider, these Instruments can be monetized for 100% funding.We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me directly.

28 May 2018

We offer a mix and match service under which we are able to team up investors with entrepreneurs seeking funds for profitable ventures. We are in a position to help you finance your project. Please contact us with a feasible business plan and we shall arrange the desired finance either through high street bank or through carefully selected private investors, who are willing to invest in high yielding projects located anywhere in the world.

28 May 2018

Entrepreneurs looking for investors may contact us for completing their dream projects. Funds can also be arranged for working capital or to take an existing business to the next level.

12 May 2018

Bitcoins: If you have Bitcoins to sell, my Partner in Switzerland would like to talk to you, Small or large amounts are needed.
Please email me with some proof of ownership and upon verification, I will contact you directly with this buyer.

7 May 2018

.COMMERCIAL LOAN FUNDING...NOW ON OFFER...APPLY HERE.

Have you been denied of a loan from your bank or any Financial Firm? Do you need financial assistance Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home, or Consolidate your debt and be debt free? Do you want to have a Business of your own and you need Financial Loan Help? Contact us for your fast reliable loan at a low interest rate of 2%. We are willing to help you out on either Business or Personal Loans, affordable repayment plan with good credit record. we Offer loan at affordable interest rate.

We offer the following types of loans:
* Commercial Loans.
* Personal Loans.
* Business Loans.
* Investments Loans.
* Development Loans.
* Acquisition Loans .
* Construction loans.
* Business Loans And many More.

7 May 2018

Genuine Project Financing Still Available

Our name is GD Funding Limited. We have been arranging loans for many years. Since we do all the work ourselves and have no overhead, We are able to arrange better loans for our clients. Working with us will be close and personal. We available seven days a week to facilitate your loan request.

We have reviewed most loan request on this website and we are very confident that we can arrange your loan at a better interest rate and lower cost than anyone else online.

6 May 2018

I, m Mr.Carig Fenton a legitimate private money lender, we offer loans at the interest rate of 4% with no prepayment penalty we lend across all 50 state in the United States and few countries oversea, we have low rate financial option for your complete financial needs.
We offer the best in mutual funds, project loan, business loan ,personal loan bridge loan, commercial loan for companies,real estate loan, rehab fix and flip land and construction loan at a very comfortable interest rate and conditions.

We also welcome BROKER as we pay commission to broker who introduced project owner for financial or other opportunities for further details please contact us If you are interested in our Loan funding program kindly write me back by directing all your mail to our funding Department with the below email address for response.

6 May 2018

"Currency Exchange Programs Available"

We have Currency Programs Available for Accredited High Net Worth Clients, Worldwide.

We have:
(1) USD Provider who'll exchange his USD for EURO, British Pound Sterling, RMB, JPY, New Iraq Dinar, HKD, and Venezuelan Bolivar.
Min. Contract $50B to Max $500T.
(2) USD Provider who'll exchange USD for all the above in Number #1 and other currencies using Bank to Bank, MT103, or Ledger to Ledger.
(3) Multiple Currency Exchange with various Providers. Any Quantity.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Representative with your complete contact info. ONLY contact us if you're Ready to do Business at the time of Inquiry. NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

6 May 2018

"Buyers for and Private Placement Program for Venuezuelan Bonds"

We have Buyers who'll buy Venezuelan Bonds using their procedures ONLY, from Accredited Sellers, worldwide.
DO NOT contact us if you're NOT willing to follow our Buyers Procedures.

We also have a Monetization and Private Placement Programs for Venezuelan Bond Owners, with very good profit returns.
Our Provider Monetizes the Bonds and then if requested from Bond Owner, can put into Trade for 40 weeks.

Serious Inquiries ONLY From RWA Direct Venezuelan Bond Sellers and Investor Owners and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info. NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

5 May 2018

Hard Money & Construction Nationwide. $100K-$5M. Short/Long term.Can complete construction financing 48 states. purchase/refi Commercial properties.-with emphasis multifamily/Retail. business & working capital $100K-$1.5M. Financing Foreign Nationals in USA real Estate. Bridge Loans-$1M-$15M.-cond, SR. housing, self-storage, retail, multifamily, hospitality, mfg. house, industrial pks. other -$250K-$5M 6%+ & LTV to 80%. Consumer recs. funding-loan servicing- delinquent debt recovery.

30 Apr 2018

If you have 100,000-millions of Libyan Dinar you either deposit in our bank account in Libya or deposit cash with our reps in Tripoli then we pay you USD or AED in Dubai or Instabul or we transfer to your bank account.
Contact me if you are interested

30 Apr 2018

Are you in any financial difficulties, do you need finance to expand your business? Apply for finance now in either our huge capital project funding in either short term or long term ranges, Financial Guarantees and Performance, New Funders Joint Venture For Project Share Holder, Capital Secured Investment & project financing Services, partnership, joint venture and get approved.

25 Apr 2018

We are Investment/Finance firm that specialized in project funding and General financial service offer.Our principal function would be to assist you in completing Financing through our Private, Corporate or Institutional Investors, Investment and Merchant Banks, Trusts, or other reputable Lending Institutions. As a Leader in the field of locating Capital, our True Strength lies in the Search Methods that we have developed.

24 Apr 2018

I am from Pakistan and i want to know if want some money as a loan of 15000$. Then what is the condition to get my loan amount and in how many years i have to return it and is it possible to return the loan amount in installments please let me know all the procedure and in how many days i can get my loan amount. i am very needy so please help me.

23 Apr 2018

We are diligently seeking borrowers with viable projects who are experiencing difficulty in obtaining financing via conventional channels. If your business is organized and needs capital, I can provide a business or personal loans for your projects.

23 Apr 2018

Easy Approval-Business Loan - Same Day Funding-Apply Now...

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan or for any reason funding such as, a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.b) Business Start-up and Education.c) Debt Consolidation.? I can help you with the urgent loan you need.

20 Apr 2018

$75,000 Loan needed immediately. Will repay $150,000 in 120 days, plus 3% of the net equity from each trance of gold deal for the next 10 months. Repayment of principal will be guaranteed by law firm. Time is of the essence. ( No junk fees, no upfront fees, no insurance premiums, only principal with real money etc). Must find someone with deep pockets who is interested in the returns.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.