Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

General

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

12 Apr 2018

I am a private money lender i give out secured and unsecured loans with the interest rate of 5% i lend nationwide kindly get back to me if interested Asap.

Register as member to see contact information.

4 Apr 2018

CTLL is a credit financial firm. We specialize in credit loan as well as banking instruments. We work with a private investment banking company that offers financial consulting to clients and companies seeking loan financing. All this allows us to listen to the customer promptly and design a tailor-made solution with our customer in achieving financial goal. Our goal is being able to assist with borrowers immediate financial needs, as well as develop a long-term partnership that will grow with clients company as your needs change. Contact us with your sincere and honest interest.

26 Mar 2018

We are global loans and trade finance experts who specialize in providing high-end, custom financial solutions for business using our collateral and credit lines to issue financial instruments from top world banks. By utilizing Capital Finance and Investment Limited, you will have one-stop access to our network of all kinds of loans, project funding and trade finance needs. get back to us for details of application if you are interested.

22 Mar 2018

Insurance agent seeks international insurance company to represent it in Italy. In particular to take on great risks. Broker, Manager, anyone who can facilitate this agreement is welcome.

20 Mar 2018

I am interested in funding franchise companies.
Contact for more details

19 Mar 2018

"Our Buyers Wanting to Buy"

We have many established large buyers who have programs to buy, which are:

(1) FED Authorized PPP and Purchase Program for Series Z LTN's
(2) LTN wanted to Buy and PPP
(3) Wanted to Buy Zims, Iraq Dinars, Dong, Rpiah, and Rial
(4) Buyers for Venezuelan Bonds
(5) Currency Exchanges-Multiple using Euro, USD, HKD, JPY, RMB, Ruples, etc.
(6) Buyers wanting Zims, Dinar, Super Petchilli and Black Eagles and MORE.

Large Contracts are preferred.

ONLY OUR BUYER PROCEDURES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ALL TIMES. NO OTHER PROCEDURES ALLOWED.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Sellers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with y our complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

17 Mar 2018

SHORT TERM, LONG TERM, SEMI TRUCK & TRAILER FINANCING, WORKING CAPITAL
We have the best & most affordable options to help you grow your business.
We are in business to help the small businesses across the U.S & Canada.

14 Mar 2018

UP to 3.5 Million Cash Unsecured business loans.
Must be 67 % Owner
BK's OK
Tax Liens OK
Low Fico OK
We fund typically in 3 days max 7
48hour approvals
In 50 states
PM me for details and an APP.

12 Mar 2018

Interested to partner and finance in any type of establishment and project managers seeking funding for their projects are invited to apply for funding which will be received aptly based on the viability of their respective projects.Any Interested person,firm should send their project feasibility report, executive summation and projected cash flow analysis of project and are ready to agreed on agreed term between both parties involved, looking forward to doing business with only real and serious persons.

9 Mar 2018

Do you have an old debt that is dragging your business down? why not let us buyback the debt by paying same off and restructuring of balance to suit your cash flow.

Why not contact us today for your Bridge Loan , Cash Advance , Assets Acquisition Import and Export Financing at competitive rate of 3%pa.

7 Mar 2018

Here comes an Affordable and Legit Loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Garcia Alvarez a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Have you been looking for a quick and legit loan online why don't you try Dr. Garcia Alvarez loan company and be free from debts note getting a loan from this company is 100% assured and guaranteed. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable Email.

5 Mar 2018

"Our Buyers Wanting to Buy"

We have many buyers who have programs to buy, which are :

(1) FED Authorized PPP and Purchase Program for Series Z LTN's
(2) LTN wanted to Buy and PPP
(3) Wanted to Buy Zim, Iraq Dinar, Dong, Rpiah, and Rial
(4) Buyers for Venezuelan Bonds
(5) Currency Exchanges - Multiple using Euro, USD, HKD, JPY, RMB, etc.
(6) Buyers of Zims, Dinar, Super Petchili and Black Eagles AND MORE

ONLY OUR PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT CONTACT US WITH YOUR OWN PROCEDURES.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Sellers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

26 Feb 2018

The Sky Level Finance is offering financial services (Loans, Financing, Startup Capital) to everybody world wide. If you are interested in our offers, Talk with our loan adviser by contacting us today..

26 Feb 2018

Wanted To Purchase: *Seeking seller(s) of Gold Bullion (AU)! Wanted real experienced source(s) having gold (au) available for sale now! "I" have seven (7) experienced, capable, world renowned *buyers of gold (au).. They will purchase: gold bullion, dore bars, gold dust, gold concentrate, gold nuggets and gold under five years old and over five (5) years old.. Any quantity! They are ready, willing and able (rwa) to conduct business! So, are there any capable "sellers" of gold bullion, gold dore and gold dust, who can transact a "buy"/"sell" transaction of "gold" changing ownership, to my qualified, top professional buyer(s)? if so, let's communicate with each other.

23 Feb 2018

NIQD at present, large quantity for sale, in RESCUE METAL BOXES OF NIQD IRAQÍES ORIGINAL RED HORSE AS A NUMISMATIC MATERIAL COLLECTION SVC (2003-2008), the boxes were allocated in a safe place and safe security house.
The modality of sale of NIQD 2003 -2008 are FOB, loaded on plane in the airport of the city.
The price per box is twenty-five million dollars 80 % of the total amount, twenty million dollars per box to seller 10 % referral fee of two and a half million dollars per box to Sellers side and 10 % referral fee of two and a half million dollars per box to Buyers site.
Start is with 1 box, 1000 Boxes are available for immediate sale with all export documents ready, with rolls and extension to X00,000 boxes total.
Seller request and procedures of the deal:
LOI and POF from the buyer side for verification to Attorney escrow agent in NY.

22 Feb 2018

DO YOU WANT A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN
We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable.

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

22 Feb 2018

I'm, looking for a good reliable commercial lawyer who, can, get me a bank instrument bg sblc cash backed instrument, who, is willing to work, on a commission basis.
Without any upfront fee.
If you can facilitate my financial requests, please revert back to my email address

22 Feb 2018

We offer Funds for project funds and other financial obligations.

20 Feb 2018

STARTEGIC TECHNICAL ALLIANCE.

Our client is looking for an EPC company with extensive experience in power distribution and transmission to enter into a strategic technical alliance.
EPC company should have a good working relationship with an OEM.
The projects will be funded by World Bank intervention financial programme.
Send company profiles to email.

19 Feb 2018

Do you need a personal & business or Investment funding, without stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans or Investment funding at superb interest rate. Our finance is secured and safe. Our customers happiness is our strength. Our Loan amount ranges from €10,000.00 EUR to €10,000,000.00 EUR.

17 Feb 2018

Enquiry for Singaporean citizen is eligible and qualified to apply online for personal loan of $1000 and monthly installments repayment plan over 12months. And if upon approval is there any processing fees for international overseas transferring? And how can a Singaporean apply via online please advice and hope to hear from you soon thank you!

16 Feb 2018

Enquiry for Singaporean citizen is eligible and qualified to apply online for personal loan of $1000 and monthly installments repayment plan over 12 months. And if upon approval is there any processing fees for international overseas transferring? And how can a Singaporean apply via online please advice and hope to hear from you soon thank you!

15 Feb 2018

In need of personal loan for $1000 monthly installments repayment 12 months urgent.

15 Feb 2018

If you want to be making money online contact us for details as we show you the A-Z of real successful online business to venture into with little or no cash

13 Feb 2018

I need a Financial Company/ Private Investors/ Bank that can offer me a cash loan without any upfront costs or charges.
This loan is order to obtain and purchase a BG bank instrument for $10 billion USD. If you can facilitate this email me.

12 Feb 2018

"Currency Programs Available"

We have Multiple Currency Programs available with minimum contract of $50B and UP to NO Maximum.
We deal with USD, EURO, RMB, JPY, HKD, Rubles and more.....

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Accredited Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

10 Feb 2018

Need a cash flash for 40 m

10 Feb 2018

Interested in a loan for business at 3% interest p.a.

8 Feb 2018

We are looking for Bitcoins Sellers ,
Minimum quantity 500BTC, maximum up to 50.000

8 Feb 2018

We need CARD LOADER for Online and Offline POS

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.