Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

General

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

13 Feb 2018

I need a Financial Company/ Private Investors/ Bank that can offer me a cash loan without any upfront costs or charges.
This loan is order to obtain and purchase a BG bank instrument for $10 billion USD. If you can facilitate this email me.

Register as member to see contact information.

12 Feb 2018

"Currency Programs Available"

We have Multiple Currency Programs available with minimum contract of $50B and UP to NO Maximum.
We deal with USD, EURO, RMB, JPY, HKD, Rubles and more.....

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Accredited Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

10 Feb 2018

Need a cash flash for 40 m

10 Feb 2018

Interested in a loan for business at 3% interest p.a.

8 Feb 2018

We are looking for Bitcoins Sellers ,
Minimum quantity 500BTC, maximum up to 50.000

8 Feb 2018

We need CARD LOADER for Online and Offline POS

7 Feb 2018

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan or for any reason funding such as, a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.b) Business Start-up and Education.c) Debt Consolidation.? I can help you with the urgent loan you need.

6 Feb 2018

We are global loans and trade finance experts who specialize in providing high-end, custom financial solutions for business using our collateral and credit lines to issue financial instruments from top world banks. By utilizing Capital Finance and Investment Limited, you will have one-stop access to our network of all kinds of loans, project funding and trade finance needs. get back to us for details of application if you are interested via email.

5 Feb 2018

"Non-Recourse Loans and Buyers of Dinar, Black Eagle, Super Petchili and Zims"

We have Non-Recourse Loans Available for a variety of "OWNED" Assets, to Owners Worldwide.
Assets that can be used to obtain non-recourse loans are:

(1) Bank Drafts
(2) Bank Guarantees
(3) Standby Letters of Credit
(4) Blocked Funds Letters via MT799
(5) SWIFT MT103 as Collateral
(6) Bank Comfort or Bank Capability Letters
(7) Bonds
(8) Collateralized Mortgage Obligations (CMO's)
(9) Bank Certificates of Deposits (CD's)
(10) LTN's
(11) BAnk Instruments issued by Banco do Brazil
(12) Medium Term Notes
(13) Already Issued Financial Bank Instruments

Minimum for Instrument Value is $50 Million and UP to NO Max. MUST OWN the Asset

Also, This Same Group is a Buyer of Dinars, Black Eagle, Super Petchili, and Zims. Very Fast Process and seek excellent pricing, large quantities, etc.
BOTH Cases, ONLY OUR PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from DIRECT RWA Clients and/or your Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

4 Feb 2018

I am an investor/Lender. We focus on seed Capital,early stage,start-up ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding.Having extensive corporate and private background with mammoth sized connection portal.We can fund excess of $20M multiple projects, equity. mortgages and open to long term business relationship with business partner sustaining our company 3 win policy.

26 Jan 2018

I am a private lender, I can help you secure any type of loan at a low interest rate, I offer loans to private Individuals, firms, co-operate bodies, Business Startup, Real estates etc. Are you looking for loans for any purpose? I sure can help. Get back to me for more info!

26 Jan 2018

Get your certified funds within 24 hours of application

This is a genuine and transparent finance service company with good reputation, honestly and sincerely dealing with customers and with great understanding to their very financial needs. We assure you that we will grant you the exact amount you seek. Your financial stress and troubles will be over as soon as you give us the opportunity to help you elevate your financial status to a greater height. Get back to us soonest with your interest.

26 Jan 2018

Financial assistance within 45 minutes to get a loan in 45 minutes fast and affordable loans for business, equipment, home, to buy car and pay bills.

24 Jan 2018

We require USD & EURO providers in worldwide large amount.

22 Jan 2018

I'm interested in financing projects or in investing in a new or existing lucrative business in any Countries with more globally profit oriented business, real estates, Manufacturing sectors, Chemical Industries,Fashion, Healthcare, Transportation and Logistics, construction, energy, Textile ,research and discoveries, we are particularly interested in investing in a lucrative and Genuine Business. We can provides SBLC/BG but strictly on leased as will be agreed. contact me via Email: with summaries of your business circle plan.

22 Jan 2018

We are interested in investing in the Oil and gas processing and refineries, Financial - venture and private equity, construction, education, Agriculture and Forestry, hotel, Communication, Engineering, high-technology, Business services, Warehousing and cargo handling, and Property / Real Estate sectors, Shopping mall, Logistic facilities and warehouses, Energy project,mining sector specifically coal and gold mining,leisure & tourism ,infrastructure . You are free for inquiries.

22 Jan 2018

We can offer the following types of financing:

Venture Capital
Energy Financing
Equity Financing
Debt Financing
Commercial Real-Estate Financing
Contract Financing
Equipment Leasing
Franchise Financing
Health Care and Medical Financing
Merchant Cash Advance
Mergers and Business Acquisitions
Private Equity and Joint Venture
Project Financing
Purchase Order and Trade Finance
SBA Loan Program
Structured Settlement & Annuity Financing
Unsecured Business Lines of Credit
Do contact us for more details.

21 Jan 2018

I need $1B-$5B Soft Loan

I need $1B-$5B Soft Loan To start Dollar buying & selling for inflow and offshore buyers we have at hand;Oil and Gas business by owning Tank farm and trading on blco, Ago, Dpk, pms, etc at Lagos etc.
We can do 2% interest rate p. a with 1 year one free for us to use the loan for a tenor of 10 years above.

20 Jan 2018

We offer business/person loan here in Dorothylender. Kindly contact us for me info.

19 Jan 2018

If you are interested in obtaining a personal or corporate loan at a very low interest rate. Contact us and fill in the following information below
Name:
Loan amount:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of loan:

14 Jan 2018

Interested to partnership or fund any business seeking capital expansion, provide fund to real estate owner, consultant, agent or invest any projects with an agreed terms and conditions.

14 Jan 2018

we can finance any projects or new or existing business sector with good returns/interest or also ready working in partnership,we can also provides any financial services or instrument and have direct source of precious metal sellers.

13 Jan 2018

I would like to inquire if you provide personal loans in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I am currently residing in UAE and I am looking for a lender.
Hope for your reply soon.

11 Jan 2018

This is Oceanic-finance we offer loans to individuals and companies around the world, we are registered and licensed loan company, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? do you need a loan to start up business ? do you need a loan to buy an apartment? we offer all kinds of loans.

11 Jan 2018

We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

10 Jan 2018

We offer business/personal loan here in afroloan

7 Jan 2018

Need help in any financial difficulties? You need a loan for companies, investments and projects? Do you want to increase your economy? Are you an entrepreneur who wants to expand your business. We can work with you and your business to the next level. We work as a successful practice in all areas of lending, financial planning and financing.

We offer a wide range of credit solutions and financial planning focusing on retirement, corporate finance, planning services, financial finance and risk management, not only to build a holistic approach, but also to protect their assets and assets.
Request your loan today.

6 Jan 2018

Our principal function would be to assist you in completing Financing through our Private, Corporate or Institutional Investors, Investment and Merchant Banks, Trusts, or other reputable Lending Institutions. As a Leader in the field of locating Capital, our True Strength lies in the Search Methods that we have developed, as well as in our Contacts with many Banks, Lenders and Investors World-wide. This International Network of Contacts provides Clients with the best opportunity to get Loans or Investments approved at favorable terms

6 Jan 2018

Are you interested in getting a loan? Apply now

5 Jan 2018

"We have Buyers for Dinars, Black Eagle, Super Petchili and Zims"

We seek Financially Qualified Sellers of Dinars, Black Eagle, Super Petchili's and Zims, to sell to our Accredited Worldwide Buyers.
The seller sends us our Updated Full KYC.
Buyer will do Due Diligence
Buyer will contact the Owner and Close. MUST FOLLOW OUR PROCEDURES ONLY.
Very simple process.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Sellers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.