Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Project Financing

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

3 Sep 2018

Capital Loan Funding Solution. Apply Now.

We are an international commercial lending Firm that offers a full capital solutions for new and existing businesses.

Our goal is to be able to assist with your immediate financial needs, as well as develop a long-term partnership that will grow with your company as your needs change.

Although you may not be bankable with the traditional lending institutions because of unique circumstances such as limited company history, weak financial statements, lack of collateral or challenged credit, Our firm has many alternative lending products to get the affordable capital your company needs.

Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

Register as member to see contact information.

3 Sep 2018

We need financing for a partner buyout on a strong performing flagged hotel portfolio in the states. The portfolio has a 18% ebitda, 40% ltv, 4 plus dsr. This portfolio is completely turn key and great cash flow.

1 Sep 2018

"Bond Funding Available"

We have a Financier who funds all types of projects, worldwide, using his Bond Funding Methods to achieve ultimate financing success, for Financially Qualified clients, worldwide.

Minimum Loan Amount is $1M and UP to NO Maximum.
Excellent Terms/Conditions/Interest Rates/etc. MOST Projects are Accepted for funding.

Client is REQUIRED to have a 2% CASH UPFRONT Amount, of the Loan Amount Requested, to cover for Due Diligence, Underwriting, and other Miscellaneous Cost, once the client is accepted by the funder. NO EXCEPTIONS.

All Projects are Considered and Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your Complete Contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker inquiries Accepted.

1 Sep 2018

We do lend out money to nationwide and few others countries oversea. we offer all kinds of legitimate loans such as real estate loan, business loan, personal loan, debt consolidation loan etc at affordable interest rate of 4%

If you have any deal that need funding kindly send me an email with more details so that we can discuss and arrange on how to get your deal funded and close asap

31 Aug 2018

We fund various types of projects.

We specialize in all aspects of residential & commercial lending, International financing/commercial financing.

We are a specialized financial group dedicated to providing various financial solutions for the global business community. We specialize in all aspects of residential & commercial lending, International financing/commercial financing. We finance transactions from as minimum as $1 million. Special funding programs for Africa, Eastern Europe and Asia.

As a start we require an executive summary for our initial review and further consideration.

We are seeking qualified consultants to work with us as our local representatives in their countries/regions.

29 Aug 2018

We have offers such as BG via mt760, mt103 one way,mt103/202 CASH TRANSFER, LC via mt700, mt799, Euro Clear, Certified Bank Draft, Loan,Project Funding, Credit Card Loading, POS TERMINAL offline and online.
We are ready to work with you depending the offers you are Interested on.We Want Reliable Client not time Wasters. We FINANCE PROJECTS.
We also Monetize BG, SBLC. We are tested and trusted.

25 Aug 2018

I am an Investor/Lender. I am seeking intelligent Entrepreneurs with great vision who can help turn my money around.

Any interested Person(s), who might need a loan or an investor, should contact me as soon as possible.

25 Aug 2018

We provide services for entrepreneurs who are seeking start-up or expansion capital. To qualify for start-up capital you must have an investor ready Business Plan which includes all financial projections, funding breakdowns, Resumes, executive summary, company overview and a sound marketing plan. All business applying for expansion capital must show that you are a legitimate business, including financial statements and organizing documents

Also involved in the referral business, promoting financial service institutions, and providing finances, loans, sponsorship, joint venture or procuring investments projects that have not been initiated with over $2 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios.

If you want to participate do indicate the part which you choose to participate.

- Want to be an Agent/Broker?
- Investment Offer?
- Do you need a Loan?
- Partnership/Incorporation?

For further details contact me directly for more information.

25 Aug 2018

We can help you finance/loan (project funding) your business dreams through Commercial Lending for Asset Based Lending, Factoring, Equipment Leasing, Commercial Real Estate, Merchant Card Processing, Merger and Acquisition, Merchant Cash Advance, Working Capital, Expansion Commercial Bridge Loans, Debt Restructure. Our goal is be able to assist with your immediate financial needs, as well as develop a long-term partnership that will grow with your company as your needs change. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

22 Aug 2018

We offer Company expansion or major start-ups
Energy & Mining Projects
Technology & Bio-medical
Mergers & Acquisitions
Import / Export Trade Finance

We can provide financing in the U.S. (minimum $3MM) or Internationally (minimum $10MM), with fund amounts up to $1.5B.

21 Aug 2018

Schools for 21st century, To build new Technical High Schools in all fifty states, with state of the art technology, and green environmental ideas and vocational teaching.

The amount of funding that will be required for the start up phase for each new school is estimated at this time to be between six hundred – seven hundred million to build and furnish. The land, which could consist of one –two thousand acres, with development, landscaping, operating equipment and machinery could cost about 400 million or more. So each campus could cost about one billion or more and could take 5 years or more to finish.

Business Plan
The “Private Placement Program” is an investment commonly used by the very wealthy where the principal investment is fully secured through a BLOCKING OF FUNDS OR BANK INSTRUMENT ARRANGEMENT (MT 760) with the investor’s bank or moving funds into an account set up for the investor in the trustee’s bank but in a non-depleting account solely under the control of the investor.

So if you would like to be the investor let me know and I will send you my Business Plan (BP), Executive Summary (ES), Campus Plan (CP), and Resume

21 Aug 2018

I am a private money lender, I do 100% funding. I give out personal loan, project financing, business loan, real estate loan, company's loan and many more. with the interest rate of 4%, you can reach me out with the email address below.

20 Aug 2018

Are you finding it difficult to get a loan from your bank?
I’m a private money lender looking to connect with individuals and companies in search for loan assistance at an affordable interest rate of 4%.
I offer all kinds of legitimate loans such as real estate loans, fix and flip debt consolidation loans, business loans etc.
Any interested individual should kindly inbox me for an immediate response.

20 Aug 2018

We are independent loan brokers,offering financial help. our mission is to assist and render help to people that need financial assistance. we issue out both short and long term loan in different categories at an affordable interest rate.
Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance?
Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Do you need a loan?
Mortgage loan,
Do you need finance to start your business?
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,
Loan for assets.
personal Loan

20 Aug 2018

USA and International Project Funding Available

We have Project Funding Available for Financially Qualified Clients, Worldwide.
Projects Wanted e.g. Energy, Technology, Infrastructure, Hospitals, Resorts, Business Restructuring, Business Expansion

Minimum Loan request is $50 Million USD
Client MUST have 2.5% CASH UPFRONT for Underwriting, Due Diligence and Admin Fees. NO Free Financing, this is 97.5% Financing.
Again, you MUST have 2.5% UPFRONT to cover those costs. If you don't have it, don't apply, to save time. In some cases lenders will accept a bank guarantee.

All documentation must be in English and Direct Borrower must be able to speak in English
Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Borrowers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

Step 1 - Send Executive Summary to me
Step 2 - Send POF of at least 2.5% of requested loan amount to us
Step 3 - We send you the Lender's Application to fill-out.

20 Aug 2018

We are just interested to get finance or financial instruments to assist us on implementation of our various client projects

18 Aug 2018

"Bond Funding Available"

We have a Funder who finances all types of projects, worldwide using his Bond Funding methods to achieve ultimate financing success for Financially Qualified Clients, Worldwide.

Minimum Loan Amount is $1m and Up to NO Maximum.
Excellent terms/conditions/etc. Most Projects are accepted for financing, worldwide.

Client is Required to have 2% CASH UPFRONT of the loan amount, to cover due diligence, underwriting, etc. Fee is NOT paid until client is fully accepted by the funder. THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS.

Serious Inquries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct legal Rep with your contact info.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

17 Aug 2018

Fund is available for Humanitarian and Hospitality Projects at low interest rate covered by Group Securities Bond Collateral .
pls only applications from both industries will be processed

16 Aug 2018

We offer all kinds of loans such as real estate loan,business loans, personal loans, Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business based projects Real Estate Financing, Hard Money , Equity & Debt Financing, Bridge & Construction Financing debt consolidation loans etcetera at an affordable interest rate of 5-12% depending on the loan amount with no prepayment penalty.

You can be approved for a loan within 24 hours of applying and the loan is funded within 2 business days after approval.
We also welcome BROKER, as we pay commission to brokers, who introduces project owners for finance or other opportunities.

15 Aug 2018

Get your certified funds within 24 hours of application

This is a genuine and transparent finance service company with good reputation, honestly and sincerely dealing with customers and with great understanding to their very financial needs. We assure you that we will grant you the exact amount you seek. Your financial stress and troubles will be over as soon as you give us the opportunity to help you elevate your financial status to a greater height.

13 Aug 2018

"Project Funding Available"

We have Project Funding Available for Financially Qualified Clients, Worldwide.
Any and all legal projects are accepted.

Minimum is $2 Million and UP to NO Maximum.
Client MUST have 2% CASH UPFRONT for Underwriting, Due Diligence and Admin Fees. NO Free Financing, but is 98% Financing.
Again, you MUST have 2% UPFRONT to cover those costs. If you don't have it, don't apply, to save time.
Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Borrowers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

9 Aug 2018

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

The hospital will secure their needs form the projects provision which comprises more than 752 ward beds with an investment capital of 398 million UDS and also an international standard 600 beds seven star deluxe hotel is projected with a capital of 166, 500,000.00. Total phase one project cost is 621,986,000.00 USD.

Hospital standard/level/: International standard 752 ward bed tertiary level hospital focused on Medical Tourism
Hospital Name:- QS International Medical center
Legal & Organizational form: - Public private partnership (PPP)
Potential business partners & stockholders: -
• Oromia regional state (Gelan Municipality, Oromia Health Bureau ,Oromia Development Association)
• Invited development organizations and Selected private investors etc…
Potential Technical & professional partners
• Magill University Medical team (Montreal, Canada), HKS Hospital architects & Germany Medical group
Hospital Operator / Project Management/ Hospital Architects /: HKS Hospital Architects, USA Dallas
New focus Design & Architects, Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia
First phase Total project Capital Investment amount: - 621,986,000.00USD
Second phase Total project Capital Investment amount:- 166,289,572.6 USD
Project financing: - 100 % financing from foreign loan

Note:- Energy source is 100% from renewable energy

9 Aug 2018

We operate as direct investment financier and bank instrument provider in the United Kingdom.
We enjoy well over 10 years of active experience in financial service delivery; our numerous clients within and outside Europe stands as living testimony to our fidelity. We keep our promise even in the most extreme cases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES.

8 Aug 2018

Who can finance my desired commercial real estate project for the full 100%
An International Investment Dealer Broker license will be established.

- The commercial property in Moscow costs 55 mln Euros.
- The annual lease income from the property is 8,7 mln Euros.
- The funds can be deposited into the LLC in Moscow.
Everything will be handled by a notary.
Please send us your advice and instructions via email

7 Aug 2018

Need a loan any kind of loan. School, Business, Project or Personal loan. Haim Farage private lender to your aid.

1. Firstly, A loan agreement will be forwarded to you... Read carefully to important details...

Note: Any kind of loan worth of $1 million or more and upfront fee will be paid before the disbursement of the loan to your provide bank account within three working days...
OR
Lesser loan (No Upfront Fee) but transfer charges of $700 will be paid before the disbursement of the loan to your provided bank account within three working days...

"Clients Satisfactory Is Our Main Priority"

6 Aug 2018

ATTENTION: Commercial Developers and Principals ONLY

My lender loves Technology, Energy and Infrastructure projects but will look at others.
Funding Range: $15 Million - $ 10 Billion USD/Euros
Type: Debt/Loan
Source: USA and Global International Lender
Loan Rate: 3.5% per annum
Term: up to 15 years
Timeframe to close: 45 days or less dependent on client

** Client(s) must show and have real Proof of Funds (POF) of 1% to 2.3% of requested loan amount, no exceptions. If you are ready to get your project funded in 2018, please send me your Executive Summary for initial review to us.

3 Aug 2018

We fund various types of projects.

We specialize in all aspects of residential & commercial lending, International financing/commercial financing.

We are a specialized financial group dedicated to providing various financial solutions for the global business community. We specialize in all aspects of residential & commercial lending, International financing/commercial financing. We finance transactions from as minimum as $1 million. Special funding programs for Africa, Eastern Europe and Asia.

As a start we require an executive summary for our initial review and further consideration.

We are seeking qualified consultants to work with us as our local representatives in their countries/regions.

3 Aug 2018

BANK LOAN TURNDOWN'S

Business Loan Alternatives
In 10-15 Banking Days
M&P Business Funding
USD 25K up to USD 4M+

Money Loan Uses WHO QUALIFIES
Anything You Want 500 fICO
Expansion BK'S OK
Marketing TAX LIENS OK
Business Capital BANK TURNDOWN'S OK

1 Aug 2018

I'm Fred Groothuis, the Ceo of the Eos Finance llc. i offer secure and Unsecured loans at 4%-15% interest Rate. i offer the available loans; personal, home, debt consolidation, business loans , construction loans, Bridge Loans and real estate loans, Conventional Loans,Conforming Loans ,Non-Conforming Loans, Secured Loans, Unsecured Loans, Open-ended Loans, Close-ended Loans, Gaps Funding e.t.c
i do offers you Great rates, fast processing, and flexible terms. If you are interested in our offer kindly write us back for more details.

1 Aug 2018

Greetings from Cofidis SpA. I wish to invite you to Join our principle office, Cofidis SpA which is a financial service company, Cofidis SpA is one of the largest Finance Company in the European Countries, with over £10trillion private and corporate investment portfolios.

We are privately looking for fiduciary agents and management experts who will be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and administrators. Also involved in the referral business, promoting financial service institutions, and providing finances, loans, sponsorship, joint venture or procuring investments projects that have not been initiated with over £10 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios.

All sign-up contracts, briefings and investment portfolio management files will be handled in United Kingdom, USA, EUROPEAN, and UAE.

If you want to participate do indicate the part which you choose to participate.
- Want to be an Agent/Broker?
- Investment Offer?
- Do you need a Loan?
- Partnership/Incorporation?

For further details contact me directly for more information, with your business plan.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.