Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Project Financing

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

19 Mar 2018

Principals Only – Do you need a Commercial Loan or Joint Venture Financing?

Funding Ranges: Commercial Loan ($25 Million to $15 Billion) or Joint Venture (up to $5 Billion) for realistic doable good projects or business purposes. To help separate out the weak funding requests, All Applicants must have a minimum of 10% (of the total project costs) equity contribution.

We prefer requests from North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and the Caribbean Islands.

As commercial financing consultants, all applications are initially screened through us. Send a request for further information and the private funding source application to us.

Register as member to see contact information.

18 Mar 2018

I am attempting to fund investments with a annual return of 15%. Also trying to launch an invention that will reach markets worldwide.

18 Mar 2018

I’m looking for an Investor who is interested to collaborate with me in a business, which is:
At present, I have assets Nickel Wire in my own private property face amount is EUR 134 million.
I'm from my side will lace my assets as collateral the Investor will invest the needed EUR 25 million to purchase Nickel Wire assets 500Kg, diameter 0,025mm+/-0,002mm, the purchased price is Euro 20 million, which has an estimated value regarding Alfa Aesar, Johnson Matthey, 11.915.500.000 Euro.

The named assets which serve as collateral and if needed it can be wrapped into an insurance wrap, which costs EUR 5million by one of the Big 3 Insurance Institutions; Prudential, Lloyds, Swiss-Re,

The obtained credit line will be minimum 50% against the wrapped asset value and will be able to enter/utilizing in a Fed PPP/Long Term Buy/Sell 40 weeks Program.
The net income from program shared 50/50%.

17 Mar 2018

Projects Finance & Business expansion.

We have investors who are interested in financing projects of large volume. The procedures are as follows:-

1-The client needs to send a brief summary of the project. This must include the total amount required for the project, estimated return on investment, loan repayment period this must not be more than 15years

2- The client will need to insure the said project with an insurance company of the total loan sum to guarantee the loan as collateral.

3- The interest rate will be libor +1 annually.

4-Repayment duration will be 15Years + 1 year grace period.

5 Funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate.

6- You will pay us 1% commission after funding.

If you are satisfied with the above procedures send us a letter of intent writing on your company letter head. For further details about purchasing a loan of user-friendly respond immediately on our email.

17 Mar 2018

GMAC-RFC Netherland B.V. engages in provides mortgage loans to borrowers in the Netherlands through institutional parties including banks and pension funds.

The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands. GMAC-RFC Netherland B.V. operates as a subsidiary of GMAC-RFC Investments B.V.

Our funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate.

The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3.5% interest rate per annum for 10 years renewable. Please, only serious clients with prime bank instruments, Loan funds needed for financing Projects need to contact us.
Finally, we finance small scale loan company, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions because we have unlimited capital.
If you are satisfied with the above procedures send us a letter of intent writing on your company letterhead.

17 Mar 2018

We have two projects requiring financing of $ 300,000,000.00 Interested investors for a J.V. please contact us.

14 Mar 2018

Business loans to 3.5Million UNSECURED
Typically we fund in 3 days
Approvals in 48hrs or less
We lend in 50 States
Bad credit Ok
BK's OK
Low Fico OK
Tax Liens OK

Private message me anytime.

14 Mar 2018

Cardinal Global is a credit financial firm. We specialize in credit loan as well as banking instruments. We finance medium to large scale companies, from our Group Capital account. Loans are offered at 2% APR. Our goal is being able to assist with borrowers immediate financial needs, as well as develop a long-term partnership that will grow with clients company as your needs change. Contact us for more information.

14 Mar 2018

I require a loan without any upfront payment what so ever if I require an insurance policy I will pay for it once I have the loan into my bank account
Can anyone legitimate assist
No scammers or cowboy
Or fake providers
As due diligence will be conducted
If you can help please revert back to my email address with your contact details
Only serious enquiries only

13 Mar 2018

Looking for Business Loan of 160,000 euro over 12 years but will repay sooner than that.
Will not pay Upfront Fees or charges as there are too many scammers out there.
Only serious people reply, NO time wasters

13 Mar 2018

We offer loans for 2% APR, our financial loan offers includes all categories of businesses such as Real Estates, Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and all kind of projects. Our topmost priority is to assist you with immediate financial needs and also build a long term partnership.
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

13 Mar 2018

Principal looking for project financing in the amount of approximately US$ 2million in Kenya. Principal have registered patent in aqua technologies and others in research and development stages. This technology have been demonstrated and have attracted potentials clients once it undergoes commercialization. They have spent about US$ 600k in capitalization. The project owners are US clients with wholly owned subsidiary company in Kenya. if interested email back please.

10 Mar 2018

We are looking for a Funder who is interested to provide US $ 30 Million Loan for a Reputable well known Oil Trading Company in Ghana, The company has established in 2004 with offices in the Netherlands, Burkina Faso and Ivory Coast, The company has also signed MOU with Total Company to buy Petroleum Products from the Oil company.
Purpose of loan to expand business and crate more facilities to compensate with the Oil demands, Loan amount required US$ 30 Million, Loan term 80% finance of total amount, Interest rate: up to maximum of 5% of US$ at reducing balance, One year grace period, Loan term period 3 years, Re-payment of Loan and Interest every 6 months the first start after one year from the first draw down, Re-payment of principal amount ad above, Security/Collateral Guarantee Prime Bank Guarantee up to US$ 6 Million.

All Project Documents such as Permits, Executive summary & Feasibility Study & more available at request.

We are not interested to deal with individuals; We only entertain official investors or companies who has access to serious investors.

8 Mar 2018

We are into facilitating loan or direct investment within lenders/investors and projects owners or borrowers that need funding for there various projects etc. We give opportunities for projects owner not withstanding the kind of projects . Projects such as
Real Estate Projects
Construction Projects
Government contract Projects,
Transportation Projects
Aviation Projects
Telecommunication Projects
Import and Export Projects etc.
We are located in Europe and we are very ready to take a good look at your projects and facilitate the whole process.

8 Mar 2018

We are looking for an Investors who is interested to invest in USD 2 Billions for 1,000 Megawatt PPA Energy Project in Accra, Ghana, West Africa.
All Project Documents such as Permits, Executive summary & Feasibility Study & more available at request.
We are not interested to deal with individuals; We only entertain official investors or companies who has access to serious investors.

5 Mar 2018

"Bond Funding Available

We have Bond Funding Available to Clients, Worldwide, who need their projects funded.

Minimum Loan Amount is $1 Million and UP to NO Maximum.
Minimum CASH Required from client is 2% of the Loan Amount to cover underwriting fees, etc.
THERE IS NO FREE FINANCING, CLIENT MUST HAVE THE 2% OF LOAN AMOUNT FOR FUNDING.

Any project can be funded with excellent terms/conditions, rates, etc.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Clients and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

5 Mar 2018

Treg Finance Limited provides personal loans/business loans/trade finance/import & export loans/project loans to companies of all sizes ranging from individuals, globally without restriction to location, border or country.

Interest rate of 2%
Minimum loan amount of $50,000
No credit check required
Bad credit can apply
Fast reliable loan with flexible repayment schedules
Executive Business Summary for business loans/trade finance
Loan Duration from 1 year - 20 years maximum
Grace period of 12 - 24 months for large business loans/trade finance

3 Mar 2018

I require an unsecured loan of £5 million pounds without any upfront fee or charges
All cost paid if applicable once I receive the loan.
If you can facilitate my financial requests please revert back to my email address

2 Mar 2018

We Offer all Kinds Of loans (Commercial and Personal Loans). We give loans within the range of $5,000 to $900,000,000 USD/GBP with interest rate as Low as 3%.

2 Mar 2018

CGF UK financing service offers loans to interested individual and corporate clients to fund profitable businesses and projects. We are sole Investor, financier/lender who provide funding for viable projects at an annual interest rate of 2% return on investment/loans. Our loans come with 8years repayment plan. Borrowers are however privileged to request moratorium if required. We are financing both private and corporate viable projects up to the tune of 10B USD/EUR on Roll & Extension R&E.

We are currently funding Business Acquisition; Business Expansion; Commercial Real Estate; Power Generation projects, Contract Execution; Medical and Health Care projects; Mining projects; Agricultural projects, Renewable Energy projects etc. Borrowers seeking funding for viable projects can contact us with a comprehensive executive summary/ business plan for our review which is a precondition to approval.

28 Feb 2018

NEW OFFER.
I have a provider and a monetizer who can arrange a lease and monetization program from WINTER BANK Vienna.
We send you a DOA to be completed and returned to us for approval and countersigned by the monetiser.
Once done the provider will issue a MT799 RWA to the receiving bank, then you will have to pay the transmission fees for the MT760.
Lease fees is 6+ 1 % payable on the monetzation proceeds
LTV monetization is 22 %,, net to client is 13 %
MT799 BPU is delivered.
To Reveive DOA and NRL

26 Feb 2018

CTLL is a credit financial firm. We specialize in credit loan as well as banking instruments. We work with a private investment banking company that offers financial consulting to clients and companies seeking loan financing. All this allows us to listen to the customer promptly and design a tailor-made solution with our customer in achieving financial goal. Our goal is being able to assist with borrowers immediate financial needs, as well as develop a long-term partnership that will grow with clients company as your needs change. Contact us with your sincere and honest interest.

26 Feb 2018

We will like to invest the sum of $200M usd in a good Hospitality Business or any kind Business for a Period of 20yrs Max.
Mail back to us in your business can accommodate such investment for further details.

23 Feb 2018

I am looking to work with a reputable individual/firm to engage in a profit oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get low tax rates.

I have the directive of Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky to source for partner abroad who can accommodate and manage 150M & 50M USD respectively. The sums are derived from an executed project with Yukos Oil Company before the company was change merged into Rosneft Oil Corporation in Russia.

We shall apply for the necessary paper work required to re-profile your name as the receipient and also ensure payment is carried out by Rosneft into a bank account in your name. I guaranty we would execute this business under a legitimate arrangement without breach of the law.

Further details will follow upon your positive reply.

23 Feb 2018

I'm looking for project funding loans for a property investment business portfolio
No upfront payment costs all costs deducted from the funds
Rwa, to sign contracts within 7 days max
Got 25 years experience in the property industry
If you can help please revert back to my email address

22 Feb 2018

Dear Project Funder, Private Lender, and Investors, there is some information about the world best and the most profitable the business opportunity with a bank guarantee. The issued BG remaining at issuing bank accounts for the duration of trading activity and serves as collateral only.
This program only requests SWIFT -760 (BLOCK/RESERVED) the instrument not need to be transferred.
The Client signs the contract with the trader, which will specifically guarantee the (principal) amount as well as the extraordinary weekly profit. Lease BG cannot be used or discussed.

19 Feb 2018

We have a strong performing flagged hotel portfolio we need financing for. The deal is (86) Flagged Hotel Portfolio (3 & 4 Star). A summary and financials are available. Please contact me. Regards, Mark Jiran (No scammers please)

18 Feb 2018

Every business transaction requires some sort of collateral. If your transaction is not closing it means you are lacking collateral. Most project holders are not aware that if they had the proper collateral structure their transaction would close. We can not only provide the collateral needed for your project to secure sufficient funding we can also provide the funding. We are different from a standard funder. We do not require collateral to cover the funder should the project holder default, we require collateral to cover the project holder should the funder default. You can use our collateral even if your current funder is in default.

18 Feb 2018

I am Barnett Bryan David am a private lender,We Offer Loans at affordable and workable interest rate of 4-5% thus we have many flexible plans on our lending panel to help you,The Minimum Lending amount is $1,000.00 and the maximum lending amount is $50,000,000.00.

You hear it said all the time, but we really do “go that extra mile” to ensure that our clients’ goals are met,contact me today

18 Feb 2018

We can help you finance/loan (project funding) your business dreams through Commercial Lending for Asset Based Lending, Factoring, Equipment Leasing, Commercial Real Estate, Merchant Card Processing, Merger and Acquisition, Merchant Cash Advance, Working Capital, Expansion Commercial Bridge Loans, Debt Restructure. Our goal is be able to assist with your immediate financial needs, as well as develop a long-term partnership that will grow with your company as your needs change. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.