Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Project Financing

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

4 Feb 2019

We operate a project fund consultancy in Las Vegas, U.S. We're looking for a company that can invest between $100 million to $100 billion invest or financing. The loan duration is 3.5% to 4.75% for 10 years or more. Also a need 12-24 months Grace period too. Please contact me if you are interested.

Register as member to see contact information.

2 Feb 2019

Are you in need of financial assistance with low interest rate, then now is your chance to get the finance / Instant cash. We give out all kinds of financial service at lower interest rate with long and short term duration, and in different currencies. We do not charge any fee before giving out cash or the money, and also require no collateral benefits. Contact us today with your email for further inquiry about our financial services. We give financial assistance to every one, we also have special financial plans for those with bad credits. Our aim and objective is to offer genuine and efficient financial assistance for the betterment of mankind.

1 Feb 2019

We fund various types of projects.

We specialize in all aspects of residential & commercial lending, International financing/commercial financing.

We are a specialized financial group dedicated to providing various financial solutions for the global business community. We specialize in all aspects of residential & commercial lending, International financing/commercial financing. We finance transactions from as minimum as $1 million. Special funding programs for Africa, Eastern Europe and Asia.

As a start we require an executive summary for our initial review and further consideration.

We are seeking qualified consultants to work with us as our local representatives in their countries/regions.

31 Jan 2019

Your loan SOLUTION IS HERE, We offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 3% Processed within 24 hours. And a repayment duration period of 1 year to 30 years to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of RUPEE, USD, EURO & POUNDS in any currencies you want. You only have to pay one fee, which is the Insurance charges. While the company will be paying all other fees. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority.

30 Jan 2019

Greetings I wish to invite you to Join our principle office which is a financial service company, as one of the largest Finance Company in the European Countries, with over €10trillion private and corporate investment portfolios.

Currently have a back-log of an Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) of an average of 1.2% on each private investment and corporate portfolio under our administration and control now to put it under the management of private businessmen and corporations with good business ideas that can generate at least 10% ROI per annul over maximum of 5 years duration. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3% interest rate per annul for 5 years renewable.

All sign-up contracts, briefings and investment portfolio management files will be handled in United Kingdom, USA, EUROPEAN, and UAE.

If you want to participate do indicate the part which you choose to participate.
- Want to be an Agent/Consultant?
- Do you need a Loan?

29 Jan 2019

With our many loan programs, we can help get that loan approved and score a touchdown for your team! One of our most popular loan programs is the Bridge Loan. Here are the benefits of getting this type of financing with us: Accessing equity in one house to purchase another, bridging we are offering low interest loans against public stocks. Would you have any clients who may benefit from a stock loan as low as 3% against their securities ? Loan

29 Jan 2019

We are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business, funds are purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin. we are also into project funding worldwide and most importanly we provide Bank instruments such as BG, SBLC, DLC, LC, Euro clear, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft (CBD), which can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discounting, signatory project

29 Jan 2019

We liaise with consortium of Business Tycoons in custody of large funds with interest in various project funding.
We fund via issuance of bank instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/Bonds or delivery of direct Loans. I believe you might be
interested in starting up a new business in need of funding or expanding the scope of your already existing businesses.

Our investors are also interested in funding / partnering experts in cryptocurrency trading. We are ready to invest large
sum on Traders who are ready to proof their expertise in the new industry.

29 Jan 2019

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments which can be monetized and discount for funding of your various project within lenders/investors and projects owners or borrowers that need funding for there various projects etc. We give opportunities for projects owner not withstanding the kind of projects, business support and can be engaged into PPP trading. Projects such as

Real Estate Projects
Construction Projects
Government contract Projects,
Transportation Projects
Aviation Projects
Telecommunication Projects
Import and Export Projects etc.

29 Jan 2019

We offer Loans for huge capital projects, Partnership, Joint Stock and all forms of funding required in small, or large scale project. If you are in needs of this fund in Long term or Short term basis, We are also available, Our terms are negotiable, and we guarantee stressless transfer of funds globally to our clients designated location, As we have an high banking network internationally, and we are experience in this field of project financing..

29 Jan 2019

Are you looking for funds for your projects?

We are reliable and above board to provide funds for your shovel-ready projects at 3% interest rate.
We can also connect you to private investors with a huge financial capacity to fund your high capital-intensive projects…

28 Jan 2019

I need project funding finance with any upfront fee what so ever
So I can purchase a bank instrument to be monetization into cash backed asset
I need a genuine reliable company with an excellent track record
Who can do what they say, in the quickest time scale.
The company must be reliable and efficient and helpful and willing to do what they say with excellent references and good track and performance record.
Please revert back to my email address

28 Jan 2019

Genuine Business Financing...Loan Offer
We understand your business can reach its goal only when you have enough financial resources.we have the right expertise and a keen eye to understand your business requirements.quite often your business needs that extra push to take it to a new step of development. So whether you aspire to expand your current business venture or require new machinery or equipment for your enterprise.timely financial support is the Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution
* Personal loan

27 Jan 2019

We have investors who are interested in financing projects of large volume. The procedures are as follows:-

1-The client needs to send a brief summary of the project. This must include the total amount required for the project, estimated return on investment, loan repayment period this must not be more than 15years.
2- The client will need to insure the said project with an insurance company of the total loan sum to guarantee the loan as collateral.
3- The interest rate will be libor +1 annually.
4-Repayment duration will be 15Years + 1 year grace period.
5 Funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate.
6- You will pay us 1% commission after funding.

If you are satisfied with the above procedures send me a letter of intent writing on your company letter head.

27 Jan 2019

We are Investment/Finance firm that specialized in project funding and General financial service offer.Our principal function would be to assist you in completing Financing through our Private, Corporate or Institutional Investors, Investment and Merchant Banks, Trusts, or other reputable Lending Institutions. As a Leader in the field of locating Capital, our True Strength lies in the Search Methods that we have developed, as well as in our Contacts with many Banks, Lenders and Investors World-wide. This International Network of Contacts provides Clients with the best opportunity to get Loans or Investments approved at favorable terms

27 Jan 2019

I'm looking for financing loan t strip loan to finance and buy an offshore bank or assets management company in Switzerland
If you can help please revert back to my email address with your contact details

26 Jan 2019

Are you INTERESTED in a Cheap, Fast, Reliable LOAN Funds with no hidden fees from a private lender? Just 2.5% APR.

If you want to participate do indicate the part which you choose to participate.

- Want to be an Agent/Broker?
- Investment Offer?
- Do you need a Loan?
- Partnership/Incorporation?

Also involved in the referral business, promoting financial service institutions, and providing finances, loans, sponsorship, joint venture or procuring investments projects that have not been initiated With over $2 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios.

26 Jan 2019

We are direct to an International Lender. Minimum is €200m. No maximum. Interest is 0.5% No upfront fees
Funding is offered against BG.
Sovereign Guarantee is required when applying funding for government projects.
Revert for full details.

26 Jan 2019

I offer business loans at a 3% annual interest rate with a repayment grace period which allows you utilize the loan funds before the loan monthly repayment commences. Kindly contact me if need a loan to move your business to another level or to fund your new projects/deals

Non Collateral Loans:
Personal Seaman's Loan ( 1Day Released)
Personal Ofw Loan ( DH is acceptable )
Doctors Loan
Business Loan
Salary Loan

26 Jan 2019

We are Legitimate and Reputable money Lender. We are a company with Financial assistance. We lend money funds out to individuals in need of financial Assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest On business. We want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable Benefit assistance as we are glad to offer you a loan. Services Rendered include:

Debt Consolidation
Business Loans
Personal Loans
Asset & Equipment Funds
Leasing Chattel Mortgage
Commercial Hire Purchase
Consumer Loans
Medical Loans
Student Loans
Holiday Loans.

26 Jan 2019

Are you desperately in need of financial assistance? Or you need capital help on your business? We give credit to individual and companies in any amount you need, if interested kindly contact me for more details, contact us through email.

26 Jan 2019

We are direct mandates to a project financier as well as loan lender that finances private projects on R&E only. Do you need an urgent loan to start a large or small business? Do you need a personal loan? We are most interested in Medical and Health care projects, Real estate projects, mining projects, agricultural projects renewable energy projects, start-up projects and business expansions.
Borrowers seeking funding for capital projects are to forward a comprehensive business plan for our perusal.
For details on lending procedures, contact us through email.

25 Jan 2019

Am Gilbert Jeffrey am a private money lender and I'm here to help.

I offer all kinds of loans including real estates funding , personal , business and whatever loan you are seeking for.. If interested kindly get back to me with an urgent response so we proceed further with your funding discussions..Below are my contacts.

25 Jan 2019

We have secured large sum of US$300 Million for Loan from World Bank/IFC for onward Lending to Small and Medium Enterprises most especially for Retired Nurses and Midwifes to enable them set up cottage Hospitals as a way of improving the World Health as set out under United Nations Millennium Goal.

The Loan carries a Maximum repayment period of 20yrs with interest at low rate of 3%pa Maximum Loan amount per Application is US$5 Million.

24 Jan 2019

Corporate Solutions is a trusted name when it comes to highly reliable Unsecured Business Loans . We offer Unsecured Business Loans of different amounts to up-coming and already established business enterprises. We offer unsecured loans for different purposes like establishment, expansion, up-gradation and infrastructure diversification. The simple terms and conditions and low interest rate

23 Jan 2019

Do you or a client have a business contract or purchase order to fulfill? We work directly with private investors and lenders with flexible programs. Purchase order and contract financing are available for manufacturers, wholesalers, importers/exporters, distributors, startups and fast-growing companies

23 Jan 2019

Kindly contact me for your real estate loans, mortgage loans, fix and flip/rehab loans e.t.c at affordable interest rates with flexible terms and conditions, low credit accepted, fast approval/funding period with up to 20 years amortization. I will be waiting to hear from you to discuss the possibilities

23 Jan 2019

Are you tired of getting rejected by your banks? Do you need a loan to meet your needs regardless of your credit score/financial situation? I offer both commercial and personal loans. Long term and short term loans. My goal is to provide the best loan solutions to my clients. Kindly contact me now

22 Jan 2019

We provide any kind of loan and most importantly CASH LOAN from US$/EUR 300,000 USD - USD/EUR 2 Billion with 1 interest. If you are interested in any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to assist you with persons under administration are also welcome to apply.c

22 Jan 2019

COMMERCIAL FINANCE AVAILABLE ON ATTRACTIVE LOWEST INTEREST RATE !!!

Commercial Funding For setting up New Industrial Projects/ Expansions, Star Hotels, Hospitals, Cold Storage, Sugar Industry, Educational Institutes, Commercial Complex, Infrastructure, Power Project, Working Capital, Term Loans, Mortgage Property Project Loan, Apply Any type of profit making company etc. (Higher Interest Loan Take over)

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.