Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Project Financing

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

4 Jan 2018

European investor searching for funds. I have been in contact with local, national and international banks to receive the funding I need but it is very difficult to get acceptance these days. I have been in contact with some firms at this site as well, but I want to come in contact with a trustworthy firm, and are not interested in paying up front fees. Has experience from oil and gas and the financial sector.

Please contact me if you are a serious firm, and please add information about the firm and link to homepage.

Register as member to see contact information.

2 Jan 2018

I am a Financial agent, whose primary objective is to help link up with a private investor in financing any project in the areas of Real Estate, Construction and any other meaningful businesses in Europe, America, Asia and Africa. This is however subjected to an acceptable terms by both parties involved.

Interested for finance or invest in any of the following:
*Real Estate
*Resorts
*Restaurants and Food Courts
*Schools Science research
*Shipping Cruises & Shopping Malls
* Manufacturing firms
*Sports Facilities
*Constructions firm
*Resorts & Tourism

Do communicate me via email only with attached projects summary/business plan.

1 Jan 2018

We are willing to fund any profitable or lucrative investment projects that requires financing or partnership.interested to directly finance Real Estate, Resorts/Tourism, Manufacturing, Constructions, Shopping Malls, Commercial/Investments loan or partnership . you can communicate with me for more details and do forward your business plan for review.

31 Dec 2017

Garskamp Personenvervoer Holding BV engages in provides mortgage loans to borrowers worldwide through institutional parties including banks and pension funds.

The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Italy, Hague, the Netherlands. Garskamp Personenvervoer Holding BV operates as a subsidiary of Garskamp Personenvervoer Holding BV.

Our funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3% interest rate per annul for 10 years renewable. Please only serious clients with prime bank instruments, Loan funds needed for financing Projects need contact us.

Finally, we finance small scale loan company, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions because we have unlimited capital.

If you are satisfied with the above procedures send us a letter of intent writing on your company letter head.

28 Dec 2017

We currently have matured funds for Project funding and cash advance to individuals or Corporate organisation at low rate of 4%pa for maximum period of 20yrs with one year Grace period off the interest rate. Maximum amount is 1Billion and Min. is $500,000usd.

28 Dec 2017

MAC DONALDSON LOAN COMPANY, is currently giving out loans to serious and interested clients, we also offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at low interest rate , loan terms determinant, Loan amount between the sum of 2,000.00 to 3,000,000.00 USD. Loan for developing businesses at competitive edge/ business expansion.

We Offer the following Kinds Of Loans

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Consolidation Loan

26 Dec 2017

We currently have funds for Financing Real Estate, Project Funding, Bridge Loans, Construction Financing and Ordinary Loans for Company Export/Import Finance, Our rate are moderate at 3%pa with maximum maturity dates at 10yrs and a generous Grace Period of (6) six months of first year Interest repayment, Principal Repayment is structured in such a way that its repayment does not affect company cash flow.

25 Dec 2017

We have secured large sum of USD$300 Million for Loan from World Bank/IFC for onward Lending to Small and Medium Enterprises most especially for Retired Nurses and Midwifes to enable them set up cottage Hospitals as a way of improving the World Health as set out under United Nations Millennium Goal.

The Loan carries a Maximum repayment period of 20yrs with interest at low rate of 3%pa Maximum Loan amount per Application is USD$5 Million.

The Loan is already Secured by us under a Global Bond

24 Dec 2017

Every business transaction requires some sort of collateral. If your transaction is not closing it means you are lacking collateral. Most project holders are not aware that if they had the proper collateral structure their transaction would close. We can not only provide the collateral needed for your project to secure sufficient funding we can also provide the funding. We are different from a standard funder. We do not require collateral to cover the funder should the project holder default, we require collateral to cover the project holder should the funder default. You can use our collateral even if your current funder is in default.

24 Dec 2017

We operate as direct investment financier and bank instrument provider in the United Kingdom.
We enjoy well over 10 years of active experience in financial service delivery; our numerous clients within and outside Europe stands as living testimony to our fidelity. We keep our promise even in the most extreme cases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES.

23 Dec 2017

Private investor wanted for $5million usd loan. Loan principal cover by credit insurance. No up front fees.

22 Dec 2017

Business Capital & Business Loans - No HIDDEN Fees!
- We are not a broker, all work done in house
- Our qualified candidates average 250k in funding in less than 2 weeks, with many getting as much as 200M
- Real company, Real business, 20 Years of experience
- Funding begins in 48 hours

21 Dec 2017

I am a Financial agent, whose primary objective is to help link up with a private investor in financing any project in the areas of Real Estate, Construction and any other meaningful businesses in Europe, America, Asia and Africa. This is however subjected to an acceptable terms by both parties involved.

*Real Estate
*Resorts
* Manufacturing firms
*Sports Facilities
*Constructions firm
*Resorts & Tourism

21 Dec 2017

I require project funding for property investment
100% financial funding
All fees included in the loan
$100 million usd?plus
If you can facilitate my financial situation
Please revert back to my email address

21 Dec 2017

We help facilitate the issuance of bank instruments such as SBLC /BG, LC, Bank Draft etc. We issue from Top rated world

Banks and also work with brokers and agents with 100% healthy commissions paid on every deal.

Leasing SBLC: 6 +2%
Purchasing SBLC: 35 +2%
Leasing BD: 12 +2%
Purchasing BD: 43 +2%

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Please inform us
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Barclays London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing / Selling SBLC / BG
6. Delivery: SWIFT MT799/MT760.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request and we are ready to forward to you the DOA/CONTRACT of

work once you send inquiry email.
NB: We also provide loans at 2% APR and monetize Bank Instruments. For inquiry, contact us at:

20 Dec 2017

Business Capital & Business Loans - No HIDDEN Fees!
- We are not a broker, all work done in house
- Our qualified candidates average 250k in funding in less than 2 weeks, with many getting as much as 200M
- Real company, Real business, 20 Years of experience
- Funding begins in 48 hours

19 Dec 2017

We are in need of an investor funder or Financial service provider, whose primary objective is to help link up with a private investor in financing any project in the areas of Real Estate, Construction and any other meaningful businesses in Africa. This is however subjected to an acceptable terms by both parties involved. this project will comes on BOP,PPP OR BOT.

*Real Estate and building construction
*oil and gas project with construction on new oik refinery
*building and construction on new power generating plant, such as hydro dam, nuclear, coal,githermal,solar,biodisesl,winds,waste to energy and ocean wave
*construction of deep see port,hyrdolift dock yard,modular lifting.
*mining of solid minerals, precious stones and semi-precious stones,
* mechanized farming and agriculture
rural and water resources equipment, eg] reverse osmosis water desalination plants.

18 Dec 2017

FUNDING! FUNDING!! FUNDING !!!

We are a Financial service provider, whose primary objective is to help link up with a private investor in financing any project in the areas of Real Estate, Construction and any other meaningful businesses in Europe, America, Asia and Africa. This is however subjected to an acceptable terms by both parties involved.

*Real Estate
*Resorts
* Manufacturing firms
*Sports Facilities
*Constructions firm
*Resorts & Tourism

17 Dec 2017

need $1 million dollar loan over 10 years at 10 % interest rate. secured by promissory note and annuity.

16 Dec 2017

We finance all types of loan programs at a simplified interest rate of Please contact us today for your requested loan, joint venture, partnership amountKindly get back to me for more information to enable proceed on with your funding transaction done. Contact us on

16 Dec 2017

We operate as direct investment financier and bank instrument provider in the United Kingdom.
We enjoy well over 10 years of active experience in financial service delivery; our numerous clients within and outside Europe stands as living testimony to our fidelity. We keep our promise even in the most extreme cases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES.

13 Dec 2017

MAC DONALDSON LOAN COMPANY, is currently giving out loans to serious and interested clients, we also offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at low interest rate , loan terms determinant, Loan amount between the sum of 2,000.00 to 3,000,000.00 USD. Loan for developing businesses at competitive edge/ business expansion.

We Offer the following Kinds Of Loans

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Consolidation Loan

We await your swift response to this mail so that we can proceed further.

13 Dec 2017

Certified and trusted financial service provider

We are genuine, certified and transparent financial service provider. Let us know about your financial status and how you want us to assist you get to the next level in your business and otherwise. We are ready to fund you with any amount.

12 Dec 2017

Every business transaction requires some sort of collateral. If your transaction is not closing it means you are lacking collateral. Most project holders are not aware that if they had the proper collateral structure their transaction would close. We can not only provide the collateral needed for your project to secure sufficient funding we can also provide the funding. We are different from a standard funder. We do not require collateral to cover the funder should the project holder default, we require collateral to cover the project holder should the funder default. You can use our collateral even if your current funder is in default.

12 Dec 2017

We currently have Matured fund for an immediate project financing of your project. rate is 4%pa maturity period is Maximum 30yrs.

11 Dec 2017

I am Murray Wolsey of Rays Ranch Resort an Alberta, Canada Register Company.
I am looking for a Legitimate Lender to Lend $500,000.00 Canadian at 7% over
60 months with option for penalty early repayment. Unsecured Signature Loan.

11 Dec 2017

I'm looking for a loan with no upfront costs and charges all to be taken from the loan
Can anyone assist me
Please revert back to my email address

11 Dec 2017

AWARD WINNING Funding Group will fund $10M to $50B USD in Projects.

Deal with Closers NOT JOKERS OR SCAMMERS!
Firm uses relationships with 200 hedge funds, investment banks, pensions funds private investors etc.
Can also secure funding through DEBT and EQUITY.

Some funding programs include:
Stock Program
Lobby Fund (No Debt-Lobby opportunity)
Real Estate Construction Loan
Monetization of Hard Assets/Trade

To Date we have had 100 projects submitted this month (12/08/17)

We are seeking Clients that bring something to the table.

An executive summary and availibility to attend a conference call will start the Process!

10 Dec 2017

Are you seeking for legitimate private Money lender? We Offer corporate and Personal Financing at 5% Interest Rate for a duration of 1-35 Years. We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduces project owners for finance or other opportunities.

10 Dec 2017

*Real Estate
*Resorts
* Manufacturing firms
*Sports Facilities
*Constructions firm
*Resorts & Tourism

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.