Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Project Financing

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

2 Sep 2017

We have the financial muscle to finance any kind of project with funding requires by clients provided the terms of the loan is agreed upon. Our funding ranges from the $500K to $500 Billions Usd respectively at a very low interest rate of 3%.

Register as member to see contact information.

2 Sep 2017

Garskamp Personenvervoer Holding BV engages in provides mortgage loans to borrowers worldwide through institutional parties including banks and pension funds. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Italy,the Hague, the Netherlands. Garskamp Personenvervoer Holding BV operates as a subsidiary of Garskamp Personenvervoer Holding BV.

Our funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3% interest rate per annul for 10 years renewable. Please only serious clients with prime bank instruments, Loan funds needed for financing Projects need to contact us.

Finally, we finance small scale loan company, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions because we have unlimited capital. For further details about purchasing a user friendly loan of respond immediately on our email: If you are satisfied with the above procedures send us a letter of intent writing on your company letter head.

2 Sep 2017

Having met Global lending standard, We want to use this platform to announce to all loan seekers from all walks of life to contact us for all kinds loan. We are a lending company operating with Global best lending practice. Interested parties/individual should contact us for more information on how to secure.

2 Sep 2017

We invite you to partner with us and profit in our new Loans and Project funding program we are currently growing our global presence by investing in projects outside this Region in the form of debt finance only/Soft free Loan we grant Business Express Loan. We don’t a have any specific area for funding we fund projects after the careful study of the business plan to know the exit strategy. We are a trusted resource that helps millions of companies and individuals worldwide connect with soft loans for a very low interest of 3% P.A or sometimes free loan and services they are looking for. Our program is low interest, guaranteed approval and quick funding within days.

We provide finance to entrepreneurs of all types - whether franchisees, restaurant owners, construction, trading, other business innovators or just about anyone that needs cash. Service render includes personal loan, mortgage loan, car loan, business loan, education loan, gold loan, etc., contact us now and find out how we can help you secure a loan to grow and support or re-finance all your business needs.

1 Sep 2017

PRIVATE LENDER (Loan Terms/Conditions) Absolutely 100% No Advanced/Upfront Payment For LOAN A PROGRAM ($1M to $5M).
1. Security Cover: Company's Own Surety Bond Costs 0,2% or US$2,000.00/Per $1M Loan. Loans Up to Max $5M (100% Fully
Financed)
2. Loan Amount: US$1M-$5M (LOAN PROGRAM A).
(Inquire LOAN PROGRAM B (US$6M To $100M) Must Pay An Advanced/Upfront Commitment Fee of 0.1% or US$1,000.00/Per $1M
Loan Amount, Plus (+) An Additional Surety Bond Fee of 5% Deducted from Loan Proceeds at Closing).
3. Interest Rate: 3% p.a.
4. Loan Duration: 20 years.
5. Grace Period: One (1) years.
6. US$5,000.00 ($5K) Anti-Money Laundering Certificate Payment (Deducted at Loan Closing).
7. Broker's 8% Commission (Deducted From Loan Proceeds Prior to Disbursement of Balance to The Borrower).
8.Loan Processing Period: Two (2) Weeks.
9. Please Request For Our Official Loan Application Form: "CIS" (Client Information Survey).

1 Sep 2017

TRADE FINANCE FOR PROJECT FUNDING

RGI Group has partnered with International Trade Finance banks to issue Standby Letters of Credit or Bank Guarantees for project financing. These banks are primarily for Trade Finance transactions and are mostly non-prime banks which allows us to secure bank instruments at much lower cost. We transfer the collateral, have the instrument monetized with our trade platform, and then can either place proceeds it into a private placement trade or acquire another SBLC/BG for greater value. We will consider projects under this program from $5 Million to $50 Million. By working with RGI, we can assist by providing the collateral in the form of a SBLC (Standby Letter of Credit) or BG (Bank Guarantee) through our trade banks and provide project funding through one of our trade desk. For consideration, we require completed project funding application, project summary or business plan, passport of project owner(s), and proof of funds to cover our bank issuance fees.

31 Aug 2017

We provide advisory, financial structuring, capital raising and asset management advisory services. Our clients are based globally and include governments, multilateral institutions, corporations and financial institutions as well as foundations and development agencies.

Our work is defined by innovation, integrity and building strategic relationships. We believe if we contribute to the commercial success of our clients, our success will follow. As a global financial services company that combines skillsets and experience unparalleled in the primary markets, we serve with rigorous research and analysis. We provide merger and acquisition, and strategic capital consulting services.

We assist companies in obtaining financing through institutional placements of debt, mezzanine capital and equity. We assist businesses in financial difficulty or operating under the protection of a bankruptcy court. We have strategic relationships with investment banking, corporate restructuring and crisis management firms enabling us, where needed, to deliver comprehensive solutions to our clients. The Company have its headquarter in London, UK.

29 Aug 2017

I'm looking to open a store catering to the traditionally minded gentleman. I intend to sell products that are difficult or impossible to find, especially locally, focusing on clothing, stationery, and fine tobacco.

I'm asking for $250,000CAD to cover startup and short term operating costs. In exchange, I'm willing to offer a 25% share of profits for the foreseeable future.

29 Aug 2017

I am a Financial agent, whose primary objective is to help link up with a private investor in financing any project in the areas of Real Estate, Construction and any other meaningful businesses in Europe, America, Asia and Africa. This is however subjected to an acceptable terms by both parties involved.

Interested for finance or invest in any of the following:
*Real Estate
*Resorts
*Restaurants and Food Courts
*Schools Science research
*Shipping Cruises & Shopping Malls
* Manufacturing firms
*Sports Facilities
*Constructions firm
*Resorts & Tourism

Do communicate me via email only with attached projects summary/business plan.

29 Aug 2017

Are you in any financial difficulties, do you need finance to expand your business? Apply for finance now in either our huge capital project funding in either short term or long term ranges, Financial Guarantees and Performance, New Funders Joint Venture For Project Share Holder, Capital Secured Investment & project financing Services, partnership, joint venture and get approved.

29 Aug 2017

We are pleased to announce that we offer general financial/huge project funding with range of Banks and Private Equity. We provide a quick and simple service, with a decisions being made in a matter of days and funds transferred soon after. Funds can be used for almost all business purposes We also can lend up to £500M for property development finance.

29 Aug 2017

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a big problem for customers, the financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are something that customers are getting concerned about. If you are looking for a loan from a legitimate lending institution. EDFII - European Development Finance Institutions has this difference in the supply of credit. EDFII - European Development Finance Institutions funding base through the lender Council local and international customers loans allow accredited. We have given the privilege of your financial needs. The question of credit should not prevent you from that loan you need. Our services include the following: -

* Investors loans
* Debt consolidation
* Second mortgage
* Business loans
* Personal loans
* International loans

No social security and no credit check, guarantee 100%. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we are certainly true your dream. European Development Finance Institutions support Bank says Yes if your banks say No. Finally, we finance small loan company, intermediaries, small financial institutions, because we have unlimited capital. 

29 Aug 2017

I am legitimate private Money lender, we offer up to 100% funding on different types of loans such as commercial loans,business loans,mortgage loans either debt Debt Financing or Bridge & Construction worldwide! We fund Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business based projects Real Estate Financing, Hard Money Loans, Equity & Debt Financing, Bridge & Construction Financing at 3% interest rate. Our strength is Syndicating Deals in Investment.

We also welcome BROKER, as we pay commission to brokers, who introduces project owners for finance or other opportunities. For further details please contact us.

If yes then kindly send a summary of what you're seeking for as a loan with your direct email address to my email.

28 Aug 2017

GLOBAL FUNDING – Loans from $100k - $1Trillion !

Gulf Loans is private lending source for financial stability to projects across the globe with developers/owners with a proven track record(s) to show for it. Gulf Loans invests mainly in Real Estate – Business – Acquisition -Construction/ Development--Debt Consolidation.

Facility Type - CASH LOAN
Maximum Loan Amount - $50 Trillion USD
Minimum Loan - $ 500,000,00
Interest Rate - 3%
Duration / Tenor - Maximum of 30 years
Principal on Repayment Plan - Monthly
Grace Period 3-6 Months

We are poised to giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. Without flexible lending packages loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within shortest time possible. We operate under a clear and understandable terms and we give loans of all kinds to interested clients. If you need an assistance from us do not hesitate to contact us via email.
Making you financially stable is our sole aim.

For preliminary inquiry, kindly send a brief description of your project and amount needed and we will review and provide feedback with 24 hours or less.

28 Aug 2017

SML GLOBAL FUNDING – Loans from $100k - $50B USD/EUR!

Private lending sources for projects across the globe with developers/owners with a proven track record(s) to show for it. Projects wanted include Business – Commercial Real Estate - Medical - Energy- Infrastructure – Mining -Industrial Projects.

1. Facility Type - CASH LOAN
2. Maximum Loan Amount - $50 BILLION (B) USD
3. Minimum Loan - $100,000 ($100k) USD
4. Interest Rate - 1.5% to 4 % Annually dependent on risk
5. Duration - Maximum of 20 years
6. Principal on Repayment Plan - Monthly
7. Grace Period - 12 Months
8. Your Loan secured with Required Insurance: (a) Small Tier ($100k to $24M), Medium Tier ($25M – $99M), and Large-Scale Tier ($100M -$50B).
9. Countries: USA & USA Friendly Countries
10. Closing timeframe – 15 to 45 days (client dependent)

For a quick assessment and quote of project insurance required, send us an email with the type of project you have, Executive Summary (2 – 6 pages), requested loan amount, its location, LTV/LTC ratios, and proof that you have at least a half-percent (0.5%) of the requested loan amount in your bank account. After evaluating your documents, if your project is a good fit for our funding sources, we will send you an application and punch list.

27 Aug 2017

If you need funding for any type of real estate investment, we have you covered. Long or short term financing. Purchase, refinance, rehab, bridge, construction, multi family, apartment commercial loan, free proof of funds, loans for rental properties, development, and everything in between can be obtained by contacting us today.

26 Aug 2017

Million dollar projects of any kind.

26 Aug 2017

BG/SBLC no Upfront just BCL + ATV + CIS
Purchase 38+2 if contract over 5B ( Minimum tranche 150M to 500M ) or Minimum 1B

We also have receiver for MT103/202 payout in 72 Hours
We have receiver for RTGS in UAE

Monetization of BG/SBLC - seasoned and fresh cut

Trade platform 2M euro minimum, by MT799 Blocked funds for 12 months from top world banks to platform 10% monthly guaranteed return up to 50% historically

PPP Solar Energy project - 2M cash, return 50M in 60 days

Interested parties contact by email

26 Aug 2017

I want to build houses for rent an rent them for an affordable price
I know for a fact it will make crazy money, an that's why i came to you guys, so you could help me financially...

25 Aug 2017

I am looking for a financing or partnership with a financial group for our various projects.
If you have a supplier, let me know. We will need to know the procedure and conditions.

25 Aug 2017

Our company is looking for a financial Investment company that lends money to engage in a major project in Africa. This project has a great potential for profitability and socio-economic benefits including humanitarian and community developments. Moreover, the investment headquarters are situates in the United States.

We have a Business Plan for very interest company.

24 Aug 2017

Require a loan facility of $32,000.000.00 for an Island project located in Queensland, Australia. Shovel ready with approvals in place, will take an equity partner and offer a 40% share of the profits.
Assessed project income from all sales is $110m, less Gst and other costs.
Loan term required is 10 years and all documentation is available, if you are a genuine lender, who is looking to Invest in this project, email me you details and I shall send a link to the Information.
Please do not waste my time in asking for a payment up front as we will fund you, already been burnt this year, so forget it

24 Aug 2017

This post is directed from Sterling Lending firm. We offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 5% Processed within 3 business days to enhance your investments and different financial needs.

There is a repayment duration period of 3 months to 30 years, dealing with over 70 countries in the world.We give out loans within the range of (5,000 to 200,000,000) USD• No collateral, financials, or bank statement required • Approved within maximum 72 hours.

Great rates & affordable terms. Fast Funding's. Approved within 3 business working days and you decide how to spend your money. there are also mortgage loans, cross bridge loans, Non-Recourse loans for all valued clients.

We provide sufficient financing to develop entrepreneur ideas globally for eradication of poverty and prosperity in your business to establish a solid business relationship with our lending group. Below is our direct email address feel free to email us for more information about our service.

24 Aug 2017

My name is Ernesto Arturo Peralta , a lender and investor at Steven Kriesman Investment Company with strong financial background. We specialize in all areas of business and individual loans. I have been a lender since 2015, and have helped many people and businesses. I have built a reputation for working closely with borrowers so they can get the loan they desire by carefully evaluating their needs, qualifications, and budget. I can help those who have suffered unfortunate financial consequences.

We am now providing loans to fund all sectors aimed at capturing secular trends to generate long-term, sustainable returns. My approach begins by identifying an acceptable level of risk. There are deal sizes ranging from $2,000 to $10,000,000 with rates between 3-5% and Terms of up to 30 Years; loans are available to all sectors with good ROI.
When you apply for a loan, you can count on receiving the rock solid service that will help turn a dream into a wonderful reality.

For more information about terms conditions and an application please contact me.

24 Aug 2017

We operate as direct investment financier and bank instrument provider in the United Kingdom.
We enjoy well over 10 years of active experience in financial service delivery; our numerous clients within and outside Europe stands as living testimony to our fidelity. We keep our promise even in the most extreme cases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIES.

23 Aug 2017

I am a Financial agent, whose primary objective is to help link up with a private investor in financing any project in the areas of Real Estate, Construction and any other meaningful businesses in Europe, America, Asia and Africa. This is however subjected to an acceptable terms by both parties involved.

Interested for finance or invest in any of the following:
*Real Estate
*Resorts
*Restaurants and Food Courts
*Schools Science research
*Shipping Cruises & Shopping Malls
* Manufacturing firms
*Sports Facilities
*Constructions firm
*Resorts & Tourism

Do communicate me via email only with attached projects summary/business plan.

23 Aug 2017

Are you looking for funds for your projects? We are reliable to provide funds for your projects at 3% interest rate, We can also connect and marry you to investors with very huge financial capacity to fund your high capital intensive projects

22 Aug 2017

GLOBAL FUNDING – Loans from $50m - $1Trillion !

Gulf Loans is private lending source for financial stability to projects across the globe with developers/owners with a proven track record(s) to show for it. Gulf Loans invests mainly in Real Estate – Business – Acquisition -Construction/Development--Debt Consolidation.

Facility Type - CASH LOAN
Maximum Loan Amount - $50 Trillion USD
Minimum Loan - $50m
Interest Rate - 3%
Duration / Tenor - Maximum of 30 years
Principal on Repayment Plan - Monthly
Grace Period 3-6 Months

We are poised to giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. Without flexible lending packages loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within shortest time possible. We operate under a clear and understandable terms and we give loans of all kinds to interested clients. If you need an assistance from us do not hesitate to contact us via email.
Making you financially stable is our sole aim.

For preliminary inquiry, kindly send a brief description of your project and amount needed and we will review and provide feedback with 24 hours or less.

22 Aug 2017

I am here to Introduces my companies to the world-wild. I am from United State of American a register loan lender approved and licence by Government of United State (USL). Are you looking for financial Assistance to Increase your goods or Invest on your Business. Are you facing problems in your Company and you need Finance to Buy Company machines to work on your companies. You need finance to Renovate your companies or Offices and to pay bills and support Family. I am here to offer you loan without putting any collateral and my offer is secured and fast. No obligations or Upfront fees from my company and your loan amount will approved within 48 working hours. If you are serious Customer's without wasting our time contact us as soon as possible and get your loan approved.

22 Aug 2017

searching for 50% financing of EUR 12.5 Milllion for a Hotel complex in Spain, shovelready, 50% already funded by local bank, not more than 6% interest rate, no upfront fees, all cost deducted to loan, funding to be done within two weeks

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.