Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

27 Feb 2018

We are legal advisors, based in London ..... we are in contact with monetizers and traders ... we can work: bank draft (confirmed via swift mt110) - Bank guarantee - Real Pof ... for more information please send KYC complete and maximum 3 days before. We can also open companies, business current accounts

Register as member to see contact information.

27 Feb 2018

Looking for a Leased or BUY an Instrument?

Leasing Price is 6+2;
Purchase Price 32+2
Top 25 Bank - We can put the BG/SBLC into TRADE
no UPFRONT FEES
No Broker Chain - We have Client friendly procedure

27 Feb 2018

No Upfront or swift transmission fees
FC BG/SBLC - Buy 40 + 2, Lease 6 + 2
Submit DOA + BCL or POF (not more than 3 days old)
After countersign by Seller, Buyer/lessee send MT799 BPU
Seller send MT799 pre-advise + MT760
Fees: 1% Seller side is closed, 1% Buyer/ Lessee side is open to you
In addition, Bank authorised RECEIVER available for MT103 /202
Please contact for full details

26 Feb 2018

Wanted sblc from small banks !, DONT ASK FOR A FREE RIDE ,,,,,,

26 Feb 2018

We wish to monetize the following
Instrument/SBLC
Issuing Bank : standard commerce bank
confirming bank : citi bank of new york
amount : usd 207500 X 12
Interrelated and service provider may mail me.

23 Feb 2018

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclay's bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)

22 Feb 2018

INSTRUMENT TYPE: SBLC
SBLC - DEUTSCHE BANK AG
Asking Price: 87.50+1
ISIN: – I have ISINs and screenshot
Amount: $500M TO 2b
Closing procedures is D2D, Buy-Ticket - Sell-Ticket,

22 Feb 2018

We are direct provider of fresh cut or seasoned bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

We work directly with issuing bank lease providers,this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 10M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London ,Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year,One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days

20 Feb 2018

Accepting currency exchange request of USD to EURO or EURO to USD.
Buyer moves first always!
Serious inquiries be ready to transact as this can be done within minutes. Let's deal!

20 Feb 2018

I am direct mandate to a genuine provider of Fresh Cut SBLC/BG from a TOP rated bank in Europe for more details kindly contact us via email for serious client only no long chains.
PROVIDER BANK RWA FIRST.

20 Feb 2018

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760,

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

20 Feb 2018

I need a cash loan without upfront costs to purchase a bg sblc bank cash backed instrument
The loan, is to purchase the bank instrument costs bank transmission costs or handling charges etc.
If you can offer me a loan without any upfront payment or charges please revert back to my email address
I need a good solid, financial firm financial company in Hong Kong.
With the experience and expertise in bank instrument
No upfront costs for any kind of cash loan
As I require it to purchase a bank instrument

20 Feb 2018

I need a good financial company in Hong Kong who can deliver bg sblc bank cash instrument and can deliver loans, without any upfront payment as I need to purchase a bg sblc bank instrument if you can facilitate my financial requests please revert back to my email address
With your contact details

19 Feb 2018

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers in United Kingdom. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 40+2%. Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum. Please request for full procedure details if interested.

18 Feb 2018

We are experts in the Monetization of Bank Guarantees (BG) and other Financial Instruments. We have direct relationships with proven Issuers and Monetizers who offer a complete range of both Recourse and Non Recourse Programs. Bank Guarantees (BGs) can be Monetized for: Cash, Placed into Trade Programs (PPP Private Placement Programs) or a Hybrid of Immediate Cash and funds in a Trade Program. BG and SBLCs that can be Monetized include: Top 25 Bank BG and SBLC, Rated and Un-rated banks, Instruments with a Value OVER 10 Million Dollars, and BG & SBLC MUST have at least 10 months prior to expiry. Only serious/interested parties should contact us for more information.

16 Feb 2018

I need to purchase a bg sblc bank cash backed instrument
Also require a cash loan without upfront costs to, enable me, to, purchase a, bg sblc cash backed instrument loan for $5 billion usd
Any, legitimate reputable financial companies institutions in, Hong, Kong.
No upfront costs if you require upfront costs don't, bother, to waste, my time, or reply. To
If, you can help please revert back to my email address with your contact details

15 Feb 2018

Are you in urgent need for a POF leasing for maximum of 2yrs, Our client currently have and in our custody with rate at 2%pa .
mail back for further details

15 Feb 2018

We can provide SBLC/BG/BD from Axios Credit Bank Singapore at 8+2% if client is ready to send YOU mt799 first then mt760 to his bank and pays.
We can provide also from Euro-Exim Bank London and Soilel Chartered Bank
If you have any other choice bank we can provide as well.

15 Feb 2018

Do you have or can provide bank instruments from $1m-500m/above
We can monetise it based on non recourse non payment
Contact us for details with your bank instruments copies or details

14 Feb 2018

Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs, MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable condition from a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc.

14 Feb 2018

WANTED......New Issue MTNs at price up to 32 inclusive.

Require procedures and some previous performance/background/location on Providing Entity (Provider does not need to be named in initial stages).
No upfront fees
Buyer will provide POF to the Provider subject to acceptance of procedures. Required is contract of 5B with r & e with tranches of 250m.
We do not deal with broker chains.

13 Feb 2018

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

13 Feb 2018

We are mandate of reliable providers of Bank Instruments. We help facilitate the issuance of bank instruments such as SBLC /BG, LC, Bank Draft etc. We remain the best financial consulting company with years of experience in the international and local finance market. We have become the hallmark of excellent service in this industry with trusted and genuine FCA registered SBLC Providers who have truly succeeded in creating significant values for all clients and brokers involved in leasing or purchasing Bank Instruments. We issue from Top rated world Banks and also work with brokers and agents with 100% healthy commissions paid on every deal.

Leasing SBLC: 6 +2%
Purchasing SBLC: 35 +2%
Leasing BD: 12 +2%
Purchasing BD: 43 +2%

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Please inform us
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Barclays London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing / Selling SBLC / BG
6. Delivery: SWIFT MT799/MT760.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request and we are ready to forward to you the DOA/CONTRACT of work once you send inquiry email.
NB: We also provide loans at 2% APR and monetize Bank Instruments

13 Feb 2018

We have SBLC / BG Providers. No upfront payments.
Revert for the DOAs.

12 Feb 2018

"T-Strips and Slightly Seasoned MTN's Available"

We have numerous Providers of Excellent Quality T-Strips for Sale with Rolls and Extensions, Desk to Desk ONLY.
They have Unlimited Supplies at GREAT Prices and seek ONLY to work with Serious Buyers, Worldwide.

We also have a Provider who has Unlimited amounts of Slightly Slightly Seasoned MTN's for Sale with Rolls and Extensions at Excellent Prices.
Process is Bank to Bank Procedures, utilizing preadvice MT799 and then sending by MT760.

Quick and Professional Process in doing business for Qualified Buyers ONLY.

WE ONLY WANT TO WORK WITH SERIOUS AND RWA DIRECT BUYERS ONLY AND/OR THEIR DIRECT LEGAL REP WITH YOUR COMPLETE CONTACT INFO.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

12 Feb 2018

I need financial cash loan projects funding bg sblc
I need a good solid financial company in Hong Kong that, can deliver bg sblc
Cash loans
Without any upfront fee
I will use the cash loan to fund the bg for $5 billion usd
If you can facilitate my request please revert back to my email address

12 Feb 2018

I need a financial company in Hong Kong that can offer me a cash loan without upfront costs and charges so I can purchase a bg sblc bank instrument for $5 billion usd
If you can facilitate my financial requests please revert back to my email address

12 Feb 2018

Seeking Lender/Provider in Hong Kong.

11 Feb 2018

I'm,looking for a good legitimate financial company, based, in Hong Kong that can, deliver bg, sblc, pof project funding cash loans, without upfront costs and charges
And, are, very reliable and very trustworthy who, can, do, what they say, and deliver on time
I require a cash, loan, without any upfront payment and costs, so, I can, purchase and pay the costs, for, a bg, sblc, for $ 5 billion usd.
Need a fast turn around will sign doa nda agreement
If you can facilitate my request and do, as you say, we, can build up, a healthy business relationship between the two of us please revert back to my email address

10 Feb 2018

Looking for short term loan $50 million euros, get back $75 million euro in less than 30 days.
This in regards to a financial transaction BG & monetizing for $500 million euros.

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.