Financial Leads and Requests > This page

We provide the following leads from requests received through our web site and they are listed according to the date that the request is published on this web site.

Financial Instruments | Project Financing | Precious Metals | Investments | RealEstate Investment | Commodities | General

Financial Instruments

Submit Free Listing

icon indicate a member listing

24 Mar 2018

We need urgently MT 103 for 2 Billion US Dollars
Contract immediately with complete detail

Register as member to see contact information.

23 Mar 2018

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers in United Kingdom. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 40+2%. Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum.

23 Mar 2018

I wish to purchase a bank instrument
BG sblc up to 1%face value
No upfront costs
All deducted from the funds then delivered into my bank account
If you can facilitate my financial requests
Please revert back to me
No bank transmission costs or handling costs

22 Mar 2018

UK FINANCIAL COMPANY direct issuer of financial guarantees seeks agents to be entrusted with exclusive assignment in the area. High earnings.

22 Mar 2018

Insurance companies seeks contacts with professionals able to encourage collaboration with a reinsurance company. Continue earnings on a monthly basis.

22 Mar 2018

I require a sblc standby letter of credit to be quashed into my bank account
No upfront costs all paid from the
Sblc, bank instrument
It's for a property investment business funding portfolio venture
No scammers or cowboy please revert back to my email address

22 Mar 2018

I have a SBLC/BG Provider. No upfront fees. Price 36+2/6+2
Another offer is 40+2. NO POF. NO BCL. Verification done bank to bank.
Also availlable is an mt103 collateral one way sender. Minimum $1B max $100B. Price 8+3

21 Mar 2018

BG/SBLC DEUTSCHE BANK 45%+2 (no up front fees)

50% left on FPA - e-mail me for Docs

20 Mar 2018

BELOW IS OUR FCO PROCEDURE

WE will arrange for a fresh cut BG/SBLC EURO/USD $10million to 100billion in favor of your company with Euro clear access code and block code as well as the ISIN and CUSIP numbers and Common Code of the SBLC from Barclay's Bank to enable you verify it at a lease cost of 6+2% After which you will transfer Euro cost fee to validate the instrument before it is delivered by swift MT199/MT799 pre-advice and finally via MT760 and the beneficiary is expected to pay 6% lease cost via MT103 to providers funding bank after verifying and authenticating the swift MT760 from issuing bank Barclay's, hsbc, and deucthe bank etc.
Contact us for outstanding service, competence & professionalism;

19 Mar 2018

"Bank Instruments for Sale"

We have Highly Experienced Providers who offer Top World Bank Instruments for Sale, such as:

(1) Slightly Seasoned MTN's - Proof of Funds of $60M-$100M Required = $100M+ (NOTE: Do NOT ask for Cusips, Isins, etc, before following our procedures FIRST).
(2) Fresh Cut MTN's - Same as Above
(3) Fresh Cut BG's, SBLC's-Same as Above
(4) T-Strips-DESK to DESK ONLY - Same as above

Excellent pricing, fast professional service. Large Contracts Preferred, but will consider smaller contracts on Case by Case Basis.

DO NOT CONTACT WITH YOUR OWN PROCEDURES OR YOU WILL BE REJECTED. OUR PROCEDURES ACCEPTED, ONLY.
DO NOT CONTACT US UNLESS YOU ARE READY, WILLING, AND ABLE (RWA) TO DO BUSINESS AT THE TIME OF INQUIRY.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from DIRECT Buyers and/or their DIRECT Legal Rep with your complete contact info ONLY.
NO Unqualified Broker Inquiries Accepted.

18 Mar 2018

I require a sblc, standby letter of of credit for £500 million pounds
To be delivered into my account as cash
All fees deducted from the funds or paid once I receive it 50%,delivered into my account once I pay the costs then they deliver the other 50%
Subject to legal binding agreement doa nda
If you can facilitate please revert back to my email address

17 Mar 2018

We require to lease a BG for the value of Euro 750,000,000.00 Our Financier will pay all charges only upon successful completion of transaction. NO UPFRONT FEES.

16 Mar 2018

We operate a International brokerage and are looking for REAL GENUINE providers of financial instruments, if there are any real providers on this site please email me. We are ready Wiling & Able to buy, lease or even JV. PLEASE....No Joker Brokers

16 Mar 2018

Provider has been performing since 2008. Procedures will create a comfort level for BOTH the client and the Provider

I HAVE THE PROVIDER'S COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS IN THE UK, AND THE SIGNATORY'S NAME ONLY FOR CLIENTS WHO WANT A DOA.

SO THE ONLY SERIOUS CLIENTS CAN DO THEIR DUE DILIGENCE;

I HAVE THE PROVIDER'S COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS IN THE UK,
AND THE SIGNATORY'S NAME ONLY FOR CLIENTS WHO WANT A DOA.

Issuing Banks: Deutsche, HSBC, Barclays

PURCHASE INSTRUMENTS PRICES
1M – 100M: 40% +2
101M – 999M: 36% +2
1B – 5B: 32% +2

LEASE INSTRUMENTS FEES
1M – 100M: 3.0% + 2
101M – 500M: 2.0% + 2
1B – 5B: 1.0% + 2

15 Mar 2018

We need a 500M SBLC for lease issued from Top 10 Rated Bank.We prefer to deal direct providers or direct representatives.We also will not pay upfront fees whatsoever but we welcome arrangements where a reputable escrow firms are involved.

14 Mar 2018

We have genuine SBLC/BG & Bank Draft providers with mt199 / mt799 procedures. No upfront fees. We also have an Fx4 sender.

13 Mar 2018

I work in a team of strong and reputable financial instruments providers and partners for financing, investment and Private Placement Program with cash, hard assets, POF, BGs e.t.c.

My advantage is the absolute openness and honesty in dealing with customers, ensuring their interests and security of funds and assets.
I offer consulting services to advise investors that have on the personal or corporate accounts in the first-class banks funds for the organization of high-yield private placement programs - Private Placement Program (PPP) by the use of Bank Guarantees (BG), Medium Term Notes (MTN), Certificate of Deposit - CD e.t.c

I also offer FC BG/SBLC, MTNs/LTNs Seasoned/Slightly Seasoned BGs. I also have access to providers that provides Swift Messages such as MT103 ,MT760, MT799.

13 Mar 2018

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

If you have need for corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.

12 Mar 2018

We are reliable providers of Bank Instruments. We issue bank instruments such as SBLC/BG and Bank Drafts. We remain the best financial Instrument providing company with years of experience in the international and local finance market. We have become the hallmark of excellent service in this industry and as trusted and genuine FCA registered SBLC Providers who have truly succeeded in creating significant values for all clients and brokers involved in leasing or purchasing Bank Instruments. We issue from Top rated world Banks and also work with brokers and agents with 100% healthy commissions paid on every deal.

Leasing SBLC: 6 +2%
Purchasing SBLC: 35 +2%
Leasing BD: 12 +2%
Purchasing BD: 43 +2%

All relevant business information will be provided upon request and we are ready to forward to you the DOA/CONTRACT of work once you send inquiry email.

11 Mar 2018

Seeking for a direct instrument provider. I have a real buyer, ready to start the procedures. No upfront fees. Personal meeting can also be done in USA or Europe. DOA and procedures ASAP by email.

10 Mar 2018

Looking for institutional paper (mtns). I can get Charity and intake officer on the phone. They are an institution so they don't do LOIs. However, their attorney will issue an FPA so we're protected.
Buy/sell ticket. DESK TO DESK. Seller or mandate should have access to desk info to do the deal.
These guys are real and have reported brokers that came with crap. Please make sure your seller is legit. Just saying.

6 Mar 2018

Our company can provide SBLC/BG from 10m to 100m for project financing. We use our private banks in London to issue cash backed financial instrument via MT 760 to your bank.

Procedures:
1- DOA signed between our good companies. .
2- We cause our banker to issue B2B email to your financial institution confirming our RWA to issue MT 760 SBLC/BG
3- Once your banker confirms RWA to receive we require 17,500 euro payment to cover Swift payment.
4- Payment made to us we then issue MT 760 Swift SBLC/BG (Standard 758 verbiage)
5- Once MT 760 is confirmed into your account via your banker we require over 6 month period payments to equal 10% of the face value of the instrument.

We can act very quickly and have proven track record. Will send proof of past swifts for clients. This is not for trade and only for project financing or Commodity trading needs. Please act quickly as we are adding new clients rapidly.

5 Mar 2018

"Bank Instruments for Sale"

We have Providers who offer Bank Instruments for Sale such as:

(1) Slightly Seasoned MTN's for Sale = Proof of Funds of $100M First Tranche Required AND DO NOT ASK FOR CUSIPS AND ISINS BEFORE FOLLOWING OUR PROCEDURES.
(2) Fresh Cut MTN's for Sale = Same as Above
(2) Fresh Cut BG's and SBLC's for Sale= Same as above
(3) T-Strips for Sale = Desk to Desk ONLY. DO NOT ASK FOR CUSIPS AND ISINS BEFORE FOLLOWING OUR PROCEDURES.

Excellent Prices, Fast and Professional Services, and large contracts are most considered.
DO NOT CONTACT US WITH YOUR OWN PROCEDURES. ONLY OUR PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTED.
DO NOT CONTACT US UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO DO BUSINESS AT TIME OF INQUIRY AND YOU ARE FINANCIALLY QUALIFIED TO DO SO.

Serious Inquiries ONLY from Direct Buyers and/or their Direct Legal Rep with your complete contact info.

5 Mar 2018

This SBLC or BG
Issued from bank from Top Bank
Price 42+2% (purchase) ; 6+2 (lease)
Email for RWA

5 Mar 2018

Direct to Monetizer - Monetize MOST bonds LTV 40+2

3 Mar 2018

We have SBLC/BG Providers. NO UPFRONT FEES!!! We have various offers to suit your needs. We also have offers for Hongkong clients. Seasonal offers are also availlable.
State your procedures and we send you the matching DOA.

2 Mar 2018

This SBLC is for slightly seasoned
Issued from bank Barclay Bank.
Price 50+2%
Email for RWA

1 Mar 2018

$200 K – Ultra High Leverage LTN Purchase Program
This transaction is to arrange the sale of a Brazilian LTN that is placed on to Euroclear. Feld’s associate has successfully completed this transaction twice in the past twelve months with his LTN buyer.

The return to the investors, within 30 days, is estimated to be 600 Million USD
Transaction Summary:
Feld group will arrange for a LTN Z Series Bond to be uploaded onto Euroclear and subsequently purchased after Euroclear documents are provided to the Purchaser. Cost to upload the LTN on to Euroclear is 250,000 USD, with this cost to be funded by the Investor The Purchase Price, estimated at approximately 1.5 to 2.0 B USD to be distributed per the proposed Distribution below. Feld’s associate has successfully completed several of these transactions within the last 12 months.

Email me and I will send you the complete offer with procedure, profit structure & contact information. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS QUALIFIED INVESTORS. Two of these has closed in the last year and paid out.

1 Mar 2018

I need a bg, sblc cash backed instrument For £10 million pound Without any upfront fee paid on completion of the funds into my bank account Anyone that can me or assist me please revert back to my email address

28 Feb 2018

I have term sheets for 3 NEW MTN’s; all are $5.0B @ 81+2
All three instruments are trading with spreads of 10. Closing is desk-to-desk.
Time is of essence - looking for PRIVATE BUYER'S MANDATES ONLY
***THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR INSTITUTIONAL BUYERS***

Archived requests: click here.

General information on Leads and Requests

Submit your request for publication in these tables

The above information is supplied to members and does not convey or imply a request, offer of solicitation from EagleTraders.com. EagleTraders.com does not take any responsibility in the correctness, lawfullnes or any other matter in these "Lead and Request" pages and urge you to consult with your financial and legal advisors before acting on any of these leads. See also the Terms of use for other important information before acting on any information presented in this web site.
This service may be compared with an "online dating service" where it is up to yourself to ensure your safety though certain checks before you meet your "date" in person. Treat any transaction where you are required to pay certain fees in advance (e.g. for certificates from "authorities" allowing the transfer of large amounts) with the utmost care.